►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

I want to share you guys something.

I was listening to Hyori's song '100percent'.

Around 1:18-1:20 Hyori sings something like 'Im 31, i'm not 21, I don't care'. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANLpC0E9Vso

For me, it sounds like 'i'm not 2NE1' the way she sings.

YES YOUR RIGHT!!!!! SHE SAID I'M 31, I'M NOT 2NE1, I DON'T CARE!....HMMP....HAVE YOU WATCH HER NEW MV.....VERY LADY GAGA AND 2NE1 STYLE! MAYBE THE WRITTER KNOW THAT SHE WILL BE COMPARE WITH 2NE1 AND LADY GAGA...BAD COMPOSER!.... BUT WE ALL KNOW LEE HYORI LOVE 2NE1!!!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hasuike

Around 1:18-1:20 Hyori sings something like 'Im 31, i'm not 21, I don't care'. :D

yeah she really sings like that,.. hhmmm,.. i think 2NE1 is really popular to put their name into the other artist song,.. that's what I think,.. they are that popular that everybody knows them when they name put into the song,..

Oh,.. btw i love Hyori unnie,.. although I don't like her new image I still like her

Guest NV4ever

im really excited to see the girls TTFM performance~!!! kekeke

April 24th please come faster!!! i miss seeing the girls performs~~

"im 31, not 21 i dont care" haahhaha Hyori is a fan of our girls~!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

that picture is edited not only minzy's head but Dara's chest as well

12709130832010041100245.jpg

Also BOM'S face was edited!

OH ALSO....they put CL's Boobs on DARA- dara's boobs on CL and Minji's boobs on BOM- Bom's boobs on minji!

Guest yaoming11

^^

who would do such a thing loll

It's pretty obvious that it's not Dara's chest haha.sorry Dara seems lik your the least endowed in the group.

Guest cristina0422

Also BOM'S face was edited!

OH ALSO....they put CL's Boobs on DARA- dara's boobs on CL and Minji's boobs on BOM- Bom's boobs on minji!

Photoshopped

12709130832010041100245.jpg

Original

2aj2u87.jpg

they just edited Dara's boobs, made Bommie's waist a lil smaller, and Minji's boobs, hair and make her more lean. But I like maknae's long hair. I really hope they'll let her grow her hair just like that.

well, we cannot deny that Hyori unnie love the 2NE1's girls~ and our girls love Hyori unnie~

Dara and Bommie are her big fans~ that Hyori's way showing the girls her love~

BTW, I dont if u guys noticed but one of Hyori unnie's dancer in "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" wore

the exact same outfits like Baby Rin during the girls performance at the F1 show~

I swear, at first I thought Hyori got 2NE1 as her special cameo on that MV or something~ LOL :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_KeDG9Q5s

u can find it around 2:53 and so on~ she's the one on Hyori's left~

LOL at the photoshop thingy~ what's the hell of that about~~ LOL,

i swear, if someone didnt point it out, I've wouldnt even noticed~ :lol:

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Surely LEE HYORI got inspired by 2NE1 also Lady GAGA! did you guys noticed when 2NE1 came in K-pop industry the clothings and stlye in k-pop started to changed! Before, all the girl groups in Korea are all cute+shy and only sexy type. BUT when 2ne1 came FIERCE girls started to show!!!!......2NE1 has changed the industry of k-pop figure when they debuted!

2ne1 is the fashion icon of KOREA!

Guest dbldown

Photoshopped

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7500/1270...10041100245.jpg

Original

http://i42.tinypic.com/2aj2u87.jpg

they just edited Dara's boobs, made Bommie's waist a lil smaller, and Minji's boobs, hair and make her more lean. But I like maknae's long hair. I really hope they'll let her grow her hair just like that.

Haha! I was going to say... even though I think maknae is perfectly cute as she is... she looked hot in the edited picture. Glimpse into the future a bit? :rolleyes:

Guest vetrina

Random thought, random post:

I really wish Dara had performed Hello with her hair down. She's soooo gorgeous with her hair down (seeing those pictures from MNET 20's again as posted)

If she performed Hello like that, GD would probably say "I Can't Breathe" Vvv-venus LOL!

That's all! Peace :D:P

Guest ooxstacee

I love Hyori's lyrics, lmao.

She definitely said 2ne1.

We know she's a fan of BB & 2ne1, for sure.

It'd be interesting to see a 2ne1 Hyori special stage. O_____O!

I bet it'd be as epic as BBHyori's ..

I agree that they're definitely setting a fashion trend for women in Korea.

It seems to be a YG thing, haha.

Can't wait for their comebaaaack! :]

HURRY IT UP, MISTER YG!

Guest sjaikb

빅뱅·2NE1·세븐·거미, 올 여름 'YG 대공습'

국내 최대 가요 기획사 중 한 곳인 YG엔터테인먼트(이 하 YG)의 '대공습'이 1년여 만에 개시된다. 지난해 7월 걸그룹 2NE1의 첫 미니음반 발표 이후 현재까지, 오프라인에서 아티스트들의 신곡이 담긴 새 음반을 발표하지 않았던 YG는 올 여름 소속 가수들이 대거 신보를 공개한다.

스타트는 R&B계의 실력파 가수 거미가 끊는다.

13일 YG 관계자는 "거미는 5월 초 새 앨범을 발매함과 동시에 방송 활동도 시작할 것"이라며 "새 음반 형식은 미니앨범일 될 것"이라고 밝혔다.

5월 말에는, 이제는 YG이 맏형 격이 된 세븐이 오랜만에 국내 팬들과 만난다.

YG 관계자는 "세븐은 신곡 6곡과 미국에서 선보인 3곡 등 총 9곡이 담긴 새 미니앨범을 오는 5월 말께 발매할 것"이라며 "세븐이 국내에서 새 음반을 발매하는 것은 3년만"이라고 밝혔다.

이어 "세븐의 새 미니앨범 타이틀곡은 이미 완성됐다"라며 "타이틀곡은 세븐이 그 간 공개했던 음악과는 완전히 다른 스타일이지만, 타이틀곡을 주변에 들려줘 본 결과 반응이 무척 좋다"라고 덧붙였다.

세븐이 5월 말 컴백을 확정지으면서, 지난 7일 새 스페셜앨범 발매와 함께 2달 활동을 선언한 비 및 13일 정규 4집을 선보일 이효리 등 국내 가요계의 솔로가수들과도 맞대결을 벌이게 됐다.

월드컵이 끝난 여름에는 YG의 인기 아이돌인 빅뱅과 2NE1이 동반 출격한다.

YG 측은 "빅뱅은 지난해 국내에서 새 음반을 내지 않은 만큼, 올해는 여름과 연말 등 2번에 걸쳐 새 미니앨범을 낼 것"이라며 "빅뱅 새 음반 발매 이전, 멤버인 태양의 새 솔로 음반도 발매할 것"이라고 전했다.

이어 "2NE1 역시 올 여름 새 미니음반을 선보일 예정"이라며 "이번 음반을 통해 2NE1의 또 다른 매력을 느낄 수 있을 것"이라고 자신했다.

saw this news.. summer? mini-album? Gummy, Se7en, 2NE1, Big Bang

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I used google translation so I don't know how "accurate" it is...but...

Acording to the article, it said that Gummy is coming back mid-May, Se7en at the end of May.

Big Bang and 2NE1 in the summer (?) with mini-albums (?)...

I'm confused...LOL...I seriously thought that 2NE1's comeback will be sooner, but this article throws me off...

I'll just wait for more accurately information and unless YG release a statement, I can't put my trust in this one much...but then YG always push back dates! lOL...

Anyhow, I listen to Hyori's 100%! I crack up so bad when she was sining, "I'm 31, not 2NE1, i don't care..." LOL...

She definitely said 2NE1 and not simply 21! heheheh...I also wish for a BB, 2NE1, and Hyori collab stage! That would be epic cuz then she'll be the "5th girl" and they can all pair up or something! hehehe

Guest itszmaeee

saw this news.. summer? mini-album?

Basically 2NE1 will be the last YG artists to release a mini album during the summer? Taeyang, Big Bang, Gummy, 2NE1, and SE7EN are all releasing mini albums which completely does not make sense because YG freaking stated that 2NE1 is releasing a FULL ALBUM not a MINI ALBUM. It seems to me that we're gonna have to wait 2 or more months for the actual comeback date and 'mini album' release from the girls. I'm fed up by YG now, seriously. YG's strategies are getting old. Who releases an album or albumsssssss during the world cup? Bad idea. If he fails, I'll laugh and throw a party. Just kidding but I'll definitely laugh though. haha. I'm done with YG's crap. He only knows how to talk but doesn't even take action to it. The girls even said on interviews that they are working on a full album. YG, I'm sorry I love your artists and your company but I've decided to throw the F bomb at you.

Archived