Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@11st.........

wow.....i love it... so dramatic......

I LOVE DARA'S legs position in the Vid they look nice.....i wish i have the legs like that!

POSTED 11st pic?

product_bar01.jpg

cr:11st

Their new 11ST CF CONCEPT

makes me go ga-ga. The girls

did awesomely fine with their expression

& movements.

I am digging how Minji turned her

head with that cold & arrogant expression. :blush:

DARA takes on the concept

of a rich woman so perfectly despite

having such a baby-face.Jjang!

Guest Zelle

wow, im loving the CF soooooooooooo much!

it's weird how CL stood out on those photos but it didnt do that for me in the CF

Dara's my favorite here even though her clothes dont exactly pop out. the way she worked it, it just draws u in. like who is this woman? is she tired and gone cold from some painful experience or she's just taking it easy knowing she has the beauty that can capture a man to no end, no matter how long the wait... yeah, im over analyzing it. HAHA!

and agree, her legs look great! even with black stockings on, they looked full! the break did her well.

love the music

and the interior styling

2NE1, ur comeback please, i miss u so much!

u have no idea... i wake up everyday, come here, hoping to see an update.. a definite update...

Guest eru.pop

The 11st CF was so elegant and sexy. I was hoping that

it was for the shoot for their comeback, but they sure upped their appeal.

Guest itszmaeee

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE FOLLOWING DURAMI101 ON TWITTER PLEASE UNFOLLOW. WHOEVER THAT PERSON IS IS A POSER. She's not Dara's sister but a faker for that matter. I knew she was fake since she talked crap about Bom's surgery, GD etc.

Anyways, the 11st advertisements loooook cool . And now that I think about it, I think some of the girls' clothes are sponsored by 11st. The purple heels Bom had in the CF is the same as what Dara wore on an award show before so it's possible some of their clothes and accessories are sponsored by them.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE FOLLOWING DURAMI101 ON TWITTER PLEASE UNFOLLOW. WHOEVER THAT PERSON IS IS A POSER. She's not Dara's sister but a faker for that matter. I knew she was fake since she talked crap about Bom's surgery, GD etc.

Anyways, the 11st advertisements loooook cool . And now that I think about it, I think some of the girls' clothes are sponsored by 11st. The purple heels Bom had in the CF is the same as what Dara wore on an award show before so it's possible some of their clothes and accessories are sponsored by them.

Thanks for that i will unfollow her! yeah your right i'am sure that the real DURAMI will not say bad things about 2ne1 members! DURAMI IS A VERY KIND PERSON! why don't you watch MY NAME IS SANDARA PARK SHE EVEN COOK A LUNCH FOR HER UNNIE.... DARA!

Guest qazxc

Durami101 already deleted the account. The 2ne1 members have a lot of posers on twitter. -_-

I found some random info on DC2NE1 about the big entertainment companies' financial status. (in US Dollars)

YG

Gross Income: $31.93 Million

Net Profit: $3.66 Million

SM

Gross Income: $55.18 Million

Net Profit: $3.93 Million

JYP

Gross Income: $9.03 Million

Net Loss: $4.11 Million

MNET

Gross Income: $115.06 Million

Net Loss: $715,000

Guest itszmaeee

Durami101 already deleted the account. The 2ne1 members have a lot of posers on twitter. -_-

I found some random info from DC2NE1 about the big entertainment companies' financial status. (in US Dollars)

YG

SM

JYP

MNET

Is this what they make in a year? Cuz I'm pretty sure 80% of YG's income is from Big Bang while the other 20% is from 2NE1. Meaning if YG made this much last year then that's a lot. You can't really question SME and MNET's income since they have a lot of active groups in kpop plus MNET have a lot of subsidary companies.

Guest yaoming11

Is this what they make in a year? Cuz I'm pretty sure 80% of YG's income is from Big Bang while the other 20% is from 2NE1. Meaning if YG made this much last year then that's a lot. You can't really question SME and MNET's income since they have a lot of active groups in kpop plus MNET have a lot of subsidary companies.

pretty sure that's for 2009.

YG is doing pretty good. I'm assuming that the Net Profit is after they pay off their distributors, marketers and also staff and artist and the 3.66 million is just for investing back into the company. cuz if 3 million is before they pay their staff and artist that's really not that much.

I expected the companies to make more lol...but YG is doing good, they'll make a boatload more this year with all their artists coming back.

Anyone know when "Star Reality" is suppose to air?

according to TeamBIGBANG@Twitter a new reality show gonna air this spring call "Star Reality"..

The first episode going to feature BIGBANG, 2NE1 and Lee Hyori..

Also, can anyone give me the link to that new korean 2ne1 site with HQ pictures? I rememebr someoen posting the link but it's too far back now. I know some of the pics are form MAMA, MNET and other places.

Guest qazxc

Yes, the ~$32 million was for 2009. 2NE1 probably made more than just 20% of last year's total (lol give the girls a little credit! :lol:) because 2NE1 took over most of the endorsement deals while Big Bang concentrated on breaking into Japan and the girls' digital sales were really high for their mini album and solos.

EDIT: I just read a translated article at KBites and the figure I posted for YG's 2008 earnings is wrong (though there were articles claiming that Big Bang earned $35-36m in 2008 :huh:)

Anyway, YG apparently made $16.5 million in 2008 with only one group promoting and 2009's earnings of $31.9 million is the first time YG has broken above $30m mark. That's a 92% increase, almost double the amount from last year! That means the earnings share is definitely not 80-20% in favor of Big Bang..it's probably closer to a 60-40% split or something like that among the 2 YG groups. It's amazing how 2NE1 managed to earn so much as a rookies.

Guest Zelle

I found some random info on DC2NE1 about the big entertainment companies' financial status. (in US Dollars)

YG

SM

JYP

MNET

really.... i expect more too... especially since Kpop has a huge audience

a net loss for MNET and JYP? well, i guess since JYP was still on that early promotional stage for WG in the US... and for YG, a lot mustve went to the construction of the new building... but i wouldve expected SM's gross income to double that of YG or even more considering the number of artists they have and the promotions they do. u know, with all those variety shows they attend plus their artists' album sales for last year, right?

hmmm, whatever YG is doing, it is working!

YG fighting!

Guest lovebomvn

wow 2NE1 make 20% Income for YG.they're just rookie last year ^^

This year 2NE1 will make more money for YG kekeke

Guest lilazn04

its amazing that YG made that much moneya nd came in 3rd when YG only had like 2 active groups unlike other companies who have more. congratz to them. hope more to come for YG in the future 2NE1, BB, Se7en comeback

Guest yaoming11

its amazing that YG made that much moneya nd came in 3rd when YG only had like 2 active groups unlike other companies who have more. congratz to them. hope more to come for YG in the future 2NE1, BB, Se7en comeback

well you could say they came in second cuz net profit matters more than gross income.

They are second only to SM. Mnet made alot because they are distributors but they lost a lot too. And JYP....

Guest NV4ever

wow...YG Net Profit only a few hundred thousands less than SM~!! i expect SM to make much more since they're a big company with many artists while YG only have 2NE1 and BB active in 2009~~ and look at JYP loss...4 mil~!!!

YG is doing great~!!!! This Year Will Be Even Bigger For YG~!!

wootttt Congrats to the YG FAM~!! :lol:

Archived