ow...even baby rin is looking for her

BOOOOMIE UNIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

we miss you

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

I have a feeling that they're comeback is really soon. They are more exposed now than usual and they have a lot of events. And when I saw the video from Dara, I immediately thought they're practicing for a radio show appearance or something. That's just me. :)

MISSING 2NE1 :P

Guest maicap22

oh..it's just for a cf..i was kinda hoping they'll already come back with dara updating that concept..i so miss them..i was replaying their past songs over and over again and i want to hear and see something new from them..i hope dara would get a bit more lines..i want to hear a bit more from her since she always get the least lines..im not complaining though coz i kinda have an idea why and understand, but i really want to hear more from her..and i hope their voice would also be showcased like it is in their In the Club..it's really great..but to receive new album songs from them is enough..miss them so much

Guest cristina0422

U-KISS MYX INTERVIEW

cr. ecnarfzal

Favorite Girl Group

Sohyun - 2NE1

Kiseob - 2NE1

Kevin - Sandara Park

Xander is fickle minded huh? before he chose our girl Dara against the other girl group but now he chose the latter. and they talked a lil about Sandara too.

Guest NV4ever

me2day updates overdose from the girls~!!! we are soo blessed these days hahahaha continuous updates, new pictures, interviews, photoshoots~~ their comeback is coming real soon!!!!!! i can feel it...soo excited!!~!

all we need now is a confirmation from YG himself and let us spazz like crazy eh :lol:

the girls practicing Rihanna's song~~ are they gonna have a radio show or something....gosh i hope so~!

Leadah Rin is soo rocking that gorgeous Alexander McQueen dress~~!

She looks soo fierce, and i spy her henna on her me2update....is tat a fish? lol

anyhoo~~ im soo looking forward to more surprises from the girls

hopefully the next news will be " 2NE1 Confirm Comeback Date" ~! kk

Guest fragmented

2NE1 to appear on SBS's "One Night TV Entertainment"

Girl group 2NE1 recently made an appearance on SBS's "One Night TV Entertainment" and revealed some of their inner thoughts.

On the 6th according to SBS, "One Night" producers found the 2NE1 members while they were doing a makeup commercial. Compared to their always powerful and extreme stages overflowing with charisma, meeting the four girls at the photoshoot was completely different, and they had a lively and bright energy.

With their series of hits last year, including 'Fire' and 'I Don't Care', in a brief moment, they went from being a rookie group to super stars. After their appearances at the end of the year awards, it has been rare to see them on stage.

The four members Sandara Park, Park Bom, CL, and Gong Minji participate in O.X talk, and they go from revealing their ideal types to their inner thoughts about each other.

You will be able to see 2NE1 who's cool on stage and cute in real life on the coming 8th's broadcast of "One Night".

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...040618174405553

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT.

Guest NV4ever

makeup commercial??? they have new endorsenment now?~~

but excited to see the show~!!! and i love tat line " from rookie group to superstars" hahaha the girls are indeed rookie no more~~ superstars idols now ^_^ kk

thx for sharing =D

Guest blackjackVip

Thank u guys for sharing stuff!..hehe...

oh and thanks to: Ivl_ <for sharing the videos!..

btw, in one of dara's me2day video, who is singing??

Guest deb1907

oh! that makeup commercial is for Etude!

remember dara's tattoo design having resemblance with Etude's logo

Guest fragmented
I know right? Some people [even other blackjacks] keep saying that 2NE1's fashion sense is weird and getting way out of hand. I actually like their fashion, clothes, hair etc. Though I would never want to wear those clothes public but I would be more glad to wear them at a cosplay party or a costume party or something. 2NE1 stand out in terms of fashion. Groups nowadays tend to go for like the same costumes. We need creativity in kpop and that's what 2NE1 brings. Diversity, colorfulness, craziness yada yada yada. Well you gotta admit, their clothes are all designer-based. Expensive too.

most of kpop industry's themes nowadays are either black or white. 2NE1 fills in the color. and i dont think Jeremy Scott would bother hanging out with the girls if they arent that interesting. Plus, they are stars and they have the right to publicize themselves out of the norm. They say our girls are weird...I say they are stoked bout how innovative and fresh our girls can get.

anyway.

i cant wait for the SBS one night tv entertainment!

Guest daff000

I M LOOKİNG FORWARD FOR THEİR NEW ACTİVİTİES WE WANT TO SEE THEM İN EUROPE I HOPE THEİR COMPANY START TO DO THİS WE LOVE 2NE1 SO MUCH

Dara's Update for today ^^

286yi2s.jpg

미니사진관!

trans: Mini gallery!

uhhh i spot there another pic with Thunder from their meal on 14th of march XD

(the 2nd one)

translations for yesterday's update

http://i43.-/2vrvblz.jpg

Minji: The new practice room....is the best~! So much so that it makes me want to practice here everyday~ ^^

credit: lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

whoaaa new practice room~

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

2NE1 and BigBang are not part of the lineup for 2010 Dream Concert. I'm so sad. T.T I really thought they're coming for the 2nd time. The only reason I think for them not coming is because they'll be busy promoting. But really why would they skip Dream Concert??? And other groups are there and not 2NE1. :( Hope YG gives us already a clear statement on his plans for the girls.

I'm so sad too reading that YG Family are not gonna participate in this year Dream Concert~

but try thinking positive u guys~ every K-pop blogs said that the line-up

was not finalize yet which mean theres still hope for YG Family gonna perform on DC~

I guess they're not on the line-up coz probably YG still doesnt give a green light to the

ppl that handle Dream Concert~~ :P

BlackJack and VIP, CHEER UP and FIGHTING~~!

Guest sjaikb

How much is CL’s outfit worth?

52424014.jpg

2NE1’s CL outfit cost a whopping USD$7475. Yes, don’t blink your eyes! And that figure doesn’t include her accessories.

She wore Alexander McQueen’s Plunge-neck Snake Chiffon Dress as well as his Snake Print Leggings. Retailing for both $4775.00 and $635.00 on alexandermcqueen.com respectively.

35081338.jpg

Her garments were from Alexander McQueen’s Spring/Summer 2010 collection, one of his last collection before the designer committed suicide on February 11, 2010.

17355590.jpg

CL completed her eccentric outfit with a pair of Versus boots. Encrusted with Swarovski crystals with a towering height of 15cm, the heel retailed for USD$2065 on Colette.fr, which is no longer available on the site now.

Adding to that, London designers Marjan Pejoski and Sasko Bezovski also tweeted a post about both 2NE1 and Big Bang wearing their garments :

68961343.jpg

credit: allkpop

♥ The girls singing rude boy? Maybe

they'll perform it for a radio guesting.

I'm loving what I'm hearing.

♥Yay! The girls updated their me2days.

CL showing off her tattoo. Dara showing

off her mini gallery and Minkki wearing

a skirt so cute. <3

♥CL's outfit is garnering much attention

eh? Remember that poll about rising

fashionistas I think it's coming true.

♥ The girls on televison. That's rare. I

can't wait for it. And a makeup CF ohmy

some many good things happening their

comeback would just be the icing on top

of the cake. Their comeback is soon i'm

telling ya.

Guest itszmaeee

Ranking of individual members of each group based on daum fancafe member [data record 100405]

01. DBSK - Xiah

02. DBSK - Micky

03. DBSK - Jaejoong

04. DBSK - Yunho

05. SNSD - Taeyeon

06. DBSK - Changmin

07. Big Bang - G-Dragon

08. SNSD - Yoona

09. Super Junior - Heechul

10. Super Junior - Donghae

11. SS501 - HyunJoong

12. SNSD - Jessica

13. Super Junior - EunHyuk

14. Wonder Girls - SoHee

15. Super Junior - SungMin

16. SNSD - Tiffany

17. 2PM - Jaebeom

18. SS501 - Young Saeng

19. Big Bang - Seungri

20. Super Junior - LeeTuek

21. FT.island - HongKi

22. Super Junior - Siwon

23. SHINee - Taemin

24. Big Bang - T.O.P

25. 2PM - TaecYeon

26. SNSD - Yuri

27. 2PM - Wooyoung

28. Super Junior - KiBum

29. Super Junior - Ryeowook

30. 2PM - Nichkhun

31. Big Bang - Daesung

32. 2AM - JoKwon

33. 2PM - Junsu

34. SNSD - SeoHyun

35. SS501 - KyuJong

36. SHINee - JongHyun

37. After School - UEE

38. Kara - Hara

39. 2NE1 - Park Bom

40. Super Junior - KyuHyun

41. Wonder Girls - SunYe

42. SHINee - Onew

43. Kara - Seung-Yeon

44. SNSD - Sunny

45. Big Bang - Taeyang

46. FT.island - Minhwan

47. Super Junior - YeSung

48. Wonder Girls - Mimi

49. Beast - Yo-seob

50. SNSD - SooYoung

51. SHINee - Key

52. SHINee - Minho

53. Super Junior - ShinDong

54. 2NE1 - Sandara Park

55. Brown Eyed Girls - Narsha

56. Wonder Girls - YeEun

57. Tiara - Ji Yeon

58. Kara - Nicole

59. Brown Eyed Girls - GaIn

60. 2NE1 - CL

61. 4minute - Hyuna

62. Tiara - Eun Jung

63. SNSD - Hyoyeon

64. Tiara - Hyomin

65. Kara - Ji-Young

66. After School - Kahi

67. Beast - Dong Woon

68. MBLAQ - Lee Joon

69 Kara - Gyuri

70. After School - Jooyeon

Source: SS501 Baidu + Wooyoung Baidu + (trans) fasintha @ lovekimhyunjoong.com + ss501foreverfans.webs.com

Credit: gellie @ DailyKpopNews

Archived