►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest tazanya

2NE1 gets fierce for new endorsement

A few days ago, talk of 2NE1’s comeback concept fired up after an unexplained photo of the quartet in a distinctive concept was posted on Dara’s me2day. Unfortunately, the rumors have proven to be false as this is actually a concept for an upcoming endorsement with the shopping mall 11st, but hey, it means more eye candy for Blackjacks!

As the girls have endorsed 11st in the past, this is the latest segment to their partnership with the internet shopping mall. A recent segment from E News reveals more from the photoshoot, including some shots of the girls posing with red buckets of popcorn. With their elegant yet vibrant look, it looks like this is a step away from the norm, especially when compared to their matching red-and-white outfits from their delivery commercials.

The girls also talked about their earlier experiences of delivering packages to customers of 11st. “I went to the building [for the delivery] and I think they were expecting me because they had a present waiting for me,” Dara reminisced. “So I delivered the package and received the gift so I was really happy.”

When I arrived at the building, they actually asked me where Sandara Park was so…I had a different kind of experience,” CL confessed.

The leader wrapped up the video with a message to the program’s viewers, saying, “2NE1’s first album is currently in production so please stay tuned. E News and viewers, stay healthy. Yes, fighting. Thank you!

Meanwhile, CL followed Dara’s lead and posted a picture on her own me2day account as well. To be honest, I question 2NE1’s fashion choices sometimes, but the pattern of this onesie is kind of cool:

2NE1 is set for a comeback later this month, so expect more on this group soon!

CREDITS:ALLKPOP

LMAO poor CL-roo. They looked for Ssantokki instead. Anyhoooo, so basically their full album is not finish. If their not done with their full album, it's possible they haven't done any mv filming done. *crosses fingers* i can wait, i guess.

but can "in production" mean they are getting the cover art etc. it doesnt have to me the actual songs right?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

"In production" can mean several things, but I guess I chose to believe in one thing. You do have a point though ^. I would've thought they've worked on the album last year or at least had some parts of it done and when the month of their comeback comes, all they'll do is check everything and do several changes. I guess what YG means by saying "letting his artists go on hiatus" is basically "giving them the break they deserve". Meaning a vacation, just relax for a while then get to work. I seriously sometimes like what YG does and let his artists do things for themselves, but sometimes it gets on my nerves on the managing section.

Guest fragmented

our girls are working a lot for their comeback. i know its going to be worth the wait. the new CF is just awesome. some ppl say they are creeped out by 2ne1's fashion but all i see is class and sophistication. 2NE1 SARANGHAE.

Guest itszmaeee

our girls are working a lot for their comeback. i know its going to be worth the wait. the new CF is just awesome. some ppl say they are creeped out by 2ne1's fashion but all i see is class and sophistication. 2NE1 SARANGHAE.

I know right? Some people [even other blackjacks] keep saying that 2NE1's fashion sense is weird and getting way out of hand. I actually like their fashion, clothes, hair etc. Though I would never want to wear those clothes public but I would be more glad to wear them at a cosplay party or a costume party or something. 2NE1 stand out in terms of fashion. Groups nowadays tend to go for like the same costumes. We need creativity in kpop and that's what 2NE1 brings. Diversity, colorfulness, craziness yada yada yada. Well you gotta admit, their clothes are all designer-based. Expensive too.

EDIT:

100406 MINZY ME2DAY UPDATE

20hqa1h.jpg

신사옥연습실…정말최고다~! 매일같이 연습만하고싶을정도로~^^

Its making me wonder if the girls or Minzy are/is starting to practice dancing with dresses and heels combined. Baby Min is looking good. Not too thick not too skinny. Just average with a great body = Gong Minkki! Now all we need is Bommie to complete the puzzle. CL, Minzy and Dara updated their me2day, but Bom's last me2update was last september?

Guest cristina0422

Dara me2day update

2 video re-up to YT by clbaddestfemale fanblog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBC2j6-Bm6I

Dara:보컬레슨중!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ즐겁다~~~!^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGcajDgbdUk

Dara:다시~~^.^

OMGGGGG new song...!!!!!!

No. It's not a new song. It's actually Rude Boy by Rihanna.

Hmmm...They are practicing song? Are they going to guest on radio shows?

Guest darkaz619

Dara me2day update

na is not a new song is Rihanna Rude Boy i think they are going to cover Rihanna song again

thats mean maybe there come back is getting closer.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Dara me2day update

i think bomme unnie is the one who's taking the vid because in the end of the vid CL called Bommie!!!! kekekekekek........

2ne1 gogogo!!!!!!!!

Me2Day Updates (April 6)

21cl_1270482192_56983_me2photo.jpg

CL: UH HUH

21minzy_1270536071_93964_me2photo.jpg

MINZY: 신사옥연습실…정말최고다~! 매일같이 연습만하고싶을정도로~^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7UYh7UJbdY

DARA: 보컬레슨중!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ즐겁다~~~!^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwA5oEhA8Ow

DARA: 다시~~^.^

1270545103_201004061812219731262901_0.jpg1270545103_201004061812226545262901_0.jpg1270545103_201004061812238419262901_0.jpg1270545103_201004061812203523262901_0.jpg

SCs fr Dc2ne1

21minzy_1270540931_70924_me2photo.jpg

MINZY: Shall we dance?

21cl_1270548132_21637_me2photo.jpg

CL: 뽀뽀해주세요

the three maknaes updated already.

bommie-unnie, where's yours?

Baby Rin henna tattoo is on her neck right~ like Dara omma said..??

Or I'm getting amnesia and forgot about it~~ :P

if thats true, than the lighting tattoo is her tattoo right~~ !!

cool~ all we need to see now is Kkok Minkki's henna tattoo on her stomach~

the translation to Baby Rin's me2day~

"please kiss me~" (??)

not sure, my korean knowledge is so poor but I'm pretty sure thats what she wrote~

maybe she's referring to her lips earings~~

Baby Rin henna tattoo is on her neck right~ like Dara omma said..??

Or I'm getting amnesia and forgot about it~~ :P

if thats true, than the lighting tattoo is her tattoo right~~ !!

cool~ all we need to see now is Kkok Minkki's henna tattoo on her stomach~

yeahhhh that's the tattoo CL did XD

maybe Minji will show us hers in no time.

oh so CL took her pic during that interview they did couple of days ago ;D

14sh5dk.jpg

Guest double10dgte

Woohooo! The 2ne1 girls are busy updating their me2days! I'm sensing something big just around the corner! :D THANK YOU girls for constantly updating us blackjacks with what is happening with you! WE ALL are very appreciative! :D

BUT oh wait! Don't update too much coz you might reveal your new concept! Don't be irresponsible now! :D Dara, don't update us with you guys singing Rude Boy because others might copy it. Minzy, don't show everyone you looking oh-so-gorgeous and being inside your dance area coz others might be threatened that you are practicing all the time. CL, don't update too much with you looking oh so fierce and beautiful with your Alexander McQueen Dress and your Jeremy Scott jacket coz others might follow suit! You are after all 2ne1's leader! :D The three of you please don't be irresponsible! :D WE WANT ALL OF YOU TO SURPRISE US! :D

HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry.. I just had to put that in! :D LMAO!!! It was just too funny!

Guest ch1nky

is it just me or are our girls fond of rihanna songs?? lol

like they sang umbrella before and now rude boy.

not a bad thing though since personally i find it really cool. i think they would really pull a good rihanna onstage with the fierceness that they have..

and wow, it says vocalizing but hmm..sounds like they're preparing for a comeback stage to me. hahahaha

Henna + sudden me2day overdose + a bunch of new endorsements = something's up ;)

Archived