►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee
@Itsama Who's is Park Ki Woong?

Dara get 1 fan boy LOL

I wish YG relase something about 2NE1 now.

He's an actor. A year younger than Dara, 1985. He was the main guy in "My Tutor Friend", my absolute favorite movie (:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

PYOUNG- thanx soooo much! wow the gifts are opulent! quite befitting Lady Spring ^_^

that Swarovski ring's probably the one Bommie was wearing in Dara's me2day.

lol at the pills, the melon and the now infamous NO CORN shirt :lol:

thanx again pyoung ^_^

NEPEOPLE were fantastic! thanx for the vids ch1nky

i hope all the girls felt so much love on their birthdays. gaaaaaahhh i miss them!

Guest chrichelle

OMO a lot of comebacks but no confirmation from YG yet..hmmm... okei ill trust YG on this that he knows when to really drop a bomb that would really make a big blast..hahaha :P

oh and another fanboy for DARA growing list of men liking our dara bright dara... :D

park ki woong.. :lol: :lol: i love this guy he is the nerdy guy in "story of man" and "chuno" kbs drama..hahaha

Guest maicap22

dara's really a chameleon..can go w/any style. but i liked her me2day style and pose w/the denim than in the actual photoshoot. and i always wanted to see maknae and maknae-wanna-be love..minzy does love her unnie..i think she's so sweet..and about the concept thingy, even if i think she should not update too much about the concept just for us to still have a surprise of our life, i still think she's not overdoing it. i mean she's only giving hints and peeks..i have never really guessed their exact concept for try to follow me even if she's updating us with them wearing their styles on the mv..and lastly, she's one of the reasons why 2ne1 is still alive in the hearts of many blackjacks because of her updates. her me2day are like thirst quenchers.

i love how minjy is growing up so pretty

and getting attention too

i would love to see her in a relly pretty dress and with little make up wearing her butterfly clip

thats perfect

wow... boomies gifts are so........nice

i love those rings.

and the books are very well made

indeed she is our muse

ow...and i love how she looked in that shoot shared by dara

she is so pretty...not from this world pretty

dara is enjoying both performing, practice and leisure

i hope cl and boomie were with them

so that they ate really good food together

wow...she gets another fanboy

i love shauns comment on the girls

especially on CL

he is right.

CL is chaerins alter ego

because she really transforms on stage

in real...she is our kind and caring baby rin

ow...and i have to agree on some comments here ...she is also my Queen.

a sketch of the maknaes...in a skirt

aaaa1012.jpg

dc2ne1 + ciel of sd-kingdom

Guest sryche

i'd have to say that Dara is such a blessing at YG. I believe so that she is among one of the reasons why 2ne1 is known not only in Korea but abroad as well. She has so much charisma in her and she looks totally pretty.

my best performance from her was when she performed Get Right in KJE chocolate.

hwaiting dara unnie!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA new me2day!

21dara_1270459692_31144_me2photo.jpg

여러분!!! 제가 요즘 넘 외로워서 귀여운 싼토끼 한마리 사서 키우려고했는데… 그럼 밍끼도 강아지 키운다고할까봐 포기를하고 다른 취미생활을 정했습니다! 예전부터 원하던건데 이제 슬슬~!해볼까합니당ㅋㅋㅋ신난다!^.^ 업그레이드된 멋진다라양~!의 모습.. 캬~! 기대된당…

trans will be up soon...

Guest balssa

ı would want to send bomie a gift for her bday but it is very hard from another country sory BOM LOVE YOU maybe your next bday

Guest cristina0422

wo0ow! Cool gifts from NEPeople and DC2NE1. And Bommie sure love those gifts.

And Ssantoki got another fanboy? I can't keep on track of her fanboys. The list is growing. And she got not just an ordinary fanboy, they are all good looking huh? Her latest fanboy, i like him in Chuno.

Anyway, 2NE1 got another fanboy - Kim Nam Gil. read article. He starred in Queen Seon Deok.

http://i41.-/omz3m.jpg

Everyone!!! Because I'm very lonely these days I wanted to have a rabbit as a pet...But if I do Minkki might want to have a puppy so I gave up and chose another hobby! I'm thinking of slowly starting what I wanted to do since ages ago~! kkkk How fun! ^.^ Upgrade of the cool Dara's appearance~! kyaaa~! Looking forward to it ...

translations by cookieMuncher @ ygsecret21.com

Guest NV4ever

aww...dara wants a rabbit as pet~!! bommie and dara should raise it together :lol:

love those gifts from DC2NE1 and NEpeople to bommie~!! BlackJacks are the BEST!!

soo sweet ^.^ and bommie really loves them too, she shows off their gifts on me2day =D the fans must be soo happy

Dara list of fanboys keep on growing~!!!

i cant even keep track anymore, i think papa YG gonna have a headache dealings with all her suitors after their 3 year dating rule is up hahahaha :lol:

Guest Zelle

WOW.. Bommie's gifts!!! i felt like screaming Happy Birthday once again to her hehe. LOVE the LV ring. wow. Bommie and I should be BFFs, she might lent me it hehe

MINZY looks soooooooooooooo pretty in that. i see her fem side. but yeah, doesnt seem like she's gonna go there yet as far as stage outfits are concerned, but who knows :) im always just looking forward to what they bring us

Dara Dara Gorgeous Dara. you lend me some of ur fanboys hehe i hope they get their chance to work with u, or at least just to get to know u. who knows ur love is among them. :)

Guest strawberryme

Dara posted. Powerful drummer kekeke~ I think dara wants to learn the instrument. Ssantokki Hwaiting! Kekeke~~

cr; angy, me2day

Guest simplylive

ahaha, i'm very amused with the watermelon in one of Bom unnie's many wonderful gifts. I remember Dara unnie mentioning that she went all the way to korea to give Lee Hyori a melon? back in her fanning days. Wow, this is awesome. It's like a cycle, although the difference is Bommie unnie is in LH's shoes.

ah..another fandboy. I like him in A Story of a Man. Also, in Chuno. He is very cute and seems very nice person.

Guest spiral_flare

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Bom got so many gifts!!! Wow, I was scrolling down and the pictures were never ending. My jaw almost dropped. Fans in Korea always leave me speechless. They're just unbelievable. And some of the gifts are so so cute. Bom must be so grateful and happy.

LOL @ Dara and the drums. See? This is why I love her.

Plus, if it wasn't for Dara I wouldn't know what to do....I mean without her me2days. I love how she ALWAYS keeps the fans up to date with whatever she's doing.

YG, please release the official announcement of 2NE1's comeback. We've been waiting so anxiously.

I am SO very excited about 2NE1's full album! I mean....FULL ALBUM!!!!!!! Of 2NE1!!!!!!!!! That's a dream come true, haha. Seriously, I can't wait to hear their new songs. I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

OMGGGGG!!!!!! Korean restaurant named after 2NE1? That's just....WOW. It makes me so happy.

Archived