►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest babymodz

i didnt get to watch the live stream ~ but thank god for all those uploaded vids :)

RED CARPET OUTFIT

they look AMAZING

they really stood up in the crowd, though most other attendees wore black&white,

2NE1 totally worked their outfits compared to the others

i'm in love w Dara's dress, btw. so glam!

though Minzy's kinda average compared to her unnies ... the hair saved it though.

4 AWARDS

haters can hate,

others can call it undeserving

but IDC, imo, totally DESERVED to win SONG OF THE YEAR

so what if they didnt win mutizen/music show no.1 for 9 straight weeks?

IDC was the jam for summer, & gosh they have 4 diff versions of that song

- name me other songs that has so many diff vers & loved by many.

the girls looked so surprised when they're announced the winner ~ lol!

& anyone else spot leaders hugging??? *squeals*

they totally didnt expect to win it i think

& i was like 'aww ... bommie unnie, minzy dont cry' when i watched them on stage

so congratulations to the girls, & BLACKJACKS, lets keep on supporting the girls

& just ignore the haters.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i<3pink

congratulations to the girls!!!! so proud and happy for them!

i feel like i won too! kekekeke

definitely well deserved!!! ^.^

their stage was awesome!!! pls dont go just climbed #1 spot on my own music chart! kekeke

i love how the two maknaes rocked the stage! this song is definitely best seen/sang live! ^.^

i was just happy how they won best new comer!

then video of the year and a bonus of Music Portal Mnet Award

but woah! best song of the year!!!!

that just made me cry....

kudos to papa teddy! in my heart you won! <3

2ne1 ftw!

The girls are probably out celebrating with the whole YG family now. I wish 2ne1 tv was still on. I want to see their happiness after the award ceremony. Aw, Minji and Bom cried a lot...and Sandara was teary-eyed too. Though CL managed to stay calm and all during their speech I actually caught her crying/sobbing when 2PM got their award, which was presented right after 'song of the year'. (she probably cried backstage together with the other members) I hope she doesn't feel pressured that she needs to bottle up her feelings because she is the leader...

As for others complaining, I hope the Blackjacks can handle this in a mature and rational way. People will be even more harsh and critical on everything they do from now on...let's not make us fans a reason for them to pick on the girls.

Guest NV4ever

CL kept up with Teddy's words...leaders dont cry~~ but i can tell that she was close to tears ^.^ maybe she did cried backstage...how i wish we still have 2ne1tv or mnet will show a backstage scene or something :lol:

Yeah...we should just be happy for the girls and not start some fanwars or anything~

Tonight is a memorable night for the girls, so we shouldnt let anything ruin it for them ^___^

2NE1 NOLJA~!!!

Guest universe

These girls deserve every little bit of their win. :)

But those hugs between GDCL has got to stop cause it gets me jumping with jealousy. LOL.

LOL my thoughts exactly. XD and CL hugged GD when they won Song Of The Year instead of her own group mates LOL. i thought group hugs are the natural reaction

anyway, congrats to 2ne1!! did they just set a record for female rookies? i dun remember anyone getting so many awards after just debuting this year. YG must be so proud of them

Guest petiteange22

dropping by to say CONGRATS!

i'm happy for 2NE1!!

they are really one of the best new groups around.

i enjoyed the musical, esp. CL and minzy!

it's so good! the song's catchy too!

you know, judging from their performance tonight, they don't look like rookies at all!

CL's and minzy's rapping was strong and fierce, dance was tight. really good job!

Guest funkdreamer

THEY OWNED IT! i was literally jumping when I heard they won song of the year. (yes despite all those SM controversies over this awards) .. I think I Don't Care is one of the songs of the year most definitely. I almost cried gosh...it was so emotional

THEY WON THE MOST!! i knew they had a high chance at the MVs

Guest sunny_dance

eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh 2NE1 xD

congrats 2NE1! out of all the girl groups that debuted this year, these girls truly made the largest impact on the kpop scene. i'm happy to see them being rewarded for their hardwork. to see what they've accomplished so far in their career, who knows what else they might conquer in the future? pretty damn impressive for a rookie girl group.

and because i'm a dbsk fan, how cute was the CL-Micky moment? Micky was such a gentlemen to her...girl couldn't even hide her smile! xD i bet she must've been hella nervous...shoot, i know i would! they're her sunbaes and all, still they're freaking dbsk! but anyway, it's party time for you blackjacks! i hope you have a good one! =]

Bwahahah...For a simple casual music lover that I am, 2ne1 just turned me into a hardcore fan. I was clapping so hard when they won the Song of the Year. I'm sure some people will question it but "I don't care" was big enough to compete to the other song.

anyway,they owned the night and nobody can question the other 3 awards. Congratulation to the girls, our fearsome foursome have enough MAMA trophy for each one of them.

Portal Mnet Award : Expected - won

New Artist Award ; Expected - won

MV of the Year : Expected - won

Dance of the Year : 50/50 - next time

Song of the Year : 50/50 - won (awesome)

So next is GDA...Rookie of the Year, pretty much have 2ne1's name on it :-)

Guest macky07

WOw conratulations to 2ne1 for taking 4 awards esp the song of the year..

i liked their performance esp Please dont go....

was really AWESOME...

haha i hadn't realize this for so long

but CL had her hair dyed back to brown again

i guess i'm so used to that hair color than black

and minji looks spunky in red

i'm glad i was able to watch our 2ne1 in youtube! thanks to all the uploaders!!

our girls 2ne1 were rockin and bangin the stage!! they are original and unique..never fails to surprise people!

each individual performance was a blast!

dara's kiss - wow...she's smokin!! she isnt the best singer and dancer...but her passion, dedication while performing was really what draws people's attention. as taeyang said "her expressions....the most wonderful."

bom's you & i - sweet and fragile...she was a nightingale!

cl & minji's please don't go - that's what you call talent :) they were born with it! rapping od cl and minji's dancing...they kept the house alive!

*gdragon was really moved with all the awards 2ne1 received! he was very proud of them! can sense something fishy with the hug...haha leaders hug? ;P

what makes 2ne1 special is that they are not afraid to be what they truly are...they keep their heads up high even there are people that doesnt like them. they are fighters!!

we love you 2ne1!! keep the spirit alive!!! do your best and we will support you all the way!!!! :)

congratulations again!! you girls deserve it!!!!

Guest mechgirl

Congratulations to the girls! They deserved all those awards!!!

Red Carpet - The girls were all smokin' but Dara was my favorite. Finally we get to see her looking all woman. I hope she keeps it up.

21st Street- I gotta admit I was not impressed with Bom's and Dara's acts. Dara has the charisma and presence on stage but the vocals were just ok.Bom's vocals were excellent but the performance was just ok. I hope the unnies step it up cause the dongsengs had a killer performance.

I'm expecting more of this foursome the next coming years. They have proven themselves worthy and they would only get better with time. No matter what new endeavor or challenge they would take alone or as a group I know they are going to be excellent. And I'll be there to witness it and support them. :)

Guest TjYongie

Eh eh eh eh eh... Congratulations, babies!!!~~~ :D 4 awards, hehe!

Aigoo!~~ Bom unnie cried T^T ... Dara and Minzy a lil'!~~~

Ah, i love the '21st street musical' perf too... Rin is soooo cute! <3 <3

They really made big break this year! :X

YG YG YG <3

Guest candysami0708

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DEAR 2NE1!!!!

4 AWARDS! that freaking awesome!

I'm so proud :D lol. their performance was really awesome! and TBH i was surprised

on how BOM's voice came out, it was really amazing, i mean don't get me wrong i love park bom

but i honestly thought she was gonna be a bit shaky, BUT i was totally wrong! she was amazing :D

specially in the i don't care high notes towards the end :D

I thought the 2 maknaes rocked the stage, i was really not into the song at first but when they sang it live

i totally loved it! and I'm liking MINJI and CL's hair, although i liked the black on CL i think this color suits

her more :D and MINJI baby i love the red on her :D and Dara did awesome as well though Mnet's sound

system was wack the Girls' voices still shined :)

It was really nice seeing GD supporting the girls 100%, he seemed as happy as them when they won the awards!

And before i forget i want to say that OH MY FREAKING GOSH Minji and Bom is so cute while crying.lol. :P

and CL being all tough and all, lol she's definitely the leader :D but sometimes i want to see her softer side :D

2NE1 FIGHTING! :D :D :D

EDIT:

OMO i TOPped page 1070! :D well imma just share this screen cap of Bommie during 2ne1 tv where shee

looked like a cute little kid lol :D :D :D

untitled-1.jpg

from Anystar CF with hyori unnie :D

normal_e51b1dc4ca4b7d8f8226ac5c.jpg

great...i have a really great day today....

firstly...i just bought my 2ne1 cd....i got it this morning...and i was like...so happy...finally..i had a cd of 2ne1.....my wish came true....

second....the performance and award....so im gonna focus my comment bout this,,,,

*kiss- as we all know..dara really is an expert when it comes to facial expressions....i never expected dara could come up w/ this kind of perf. i was just so shock...she really did a great job. her acting,her dance moves...and my favorite part on that..is the lifting...hahhaa...it was so cool..

*you and i- bom.. oh bom.....her voice here ( compared to her voice on her 2 perf. ) its definitely the greatest voice bom had bout this song...as i was watching her singing you and i...everything went back during boms younger years..the way she let out those voice inside her....it was awesome....i miss that voice of her....

*please dont go- as for me...these two girls can really give this hip-hop vibe on their perf. and on their song..eventhough they didn't have a solo album ( just like their two unnies had) still they never outshined any of them....it was equally distributed....we can really see their rapping skills, their vocal skills and the their dance skill....they are so awesome...

AWARDS: good lord.....4 awards in just one night.....oh my....this girls is not just a simple girl group....they are really really awesome..they work hard for this... (well i dont want to say that bec. they had won 4 awards was its bec. sm boycotted the show...even if sm artist are there..still i know...2ne1 will win..) they deserve this award...all their long hour in rehearsing for this, even dara practised barefoot, all the pressures..it was paid now...

papa yg must be in tears of joy now..as well as teddy,kush,bb and the yg family...they all worked very hard for this..now..YG IS ON THE ROLL...yeah baby...yg baby!! yg...

now im waiting for their full album to come out..i know yg will never dissappoint us.....

again....CONGRATULATIONS TO 2NE1 AND TO YG FAMILY.........this is your year guys...your year....

Guest nad_donad

BLACK JACK, LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

3 AWARDS; Best Female New Artist, Best MV, and THE SONG OF THE YEAR, this night is definitely an awesome night!!!

Even though our girls always tried hard to stay strong, but when they won The Song Of The Year, even CL couldn't hide her tears....

I'm so happy to watch it live tonight, lots of awesome moments...

Oh wait, they won for MNet Portal categoty too?? 4 AWARDS!!!!! Yaaayyy!!!!

I think GD-CL moment is one of the best moments of the night.... I smiled really brightly watching them... ^ ^

I really adore how 2NE1 and GD didn't even hold back to show their love for their fellow YG family, especially during the performances.

And 21st Street Musical, well, what more can I say, our girls ROCKS the night!!

I think the highlight of the musical is definitely 'Please Don't Go' performance... Our magnaes' performance was perfect..

I hope they will perform this song a few more times.... and I'm still crossing my fingers for the MV of it...

The I Don't Care musical is fun, Bommie and Dara also doing great on performing their solo singles...

So can't wait to download the HD performance!!!

P.S. I hope YG will give them another holiday as their winning present, they really need to have a good rest and having fun.....

Archived