►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest amydien

Minzy's age shows in her talking voice!! She sounds so young and cute!! :lol: She and CL are my favourite members!

GD looks better with his hair straight like that (compared to the curls (?)) lol

There are so many things I wished to see in 'the making of' video, like the girls rehearsing with their choreographers, more costume fitting scenes, more of the girls talking and interacting.....but YGman sure knows how to keep fans anticipating and wanting for more! :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apricot

Oh I think Minji is cute!!!! And I think CL dotes her a lot..hee so cute. Park Bom talks the least, I want to see her talk more! And we get some a lot of CL and Sandara interractions! All of them seems good with each another, and CL jokes around with each of them, which is good..

Thanxs for the link! Now let's countdown to the debut preformance!

I just figure it out .... in the Space Version.... in the beginning....we can see on se CL head phone..... "BEATS BY DR.DRE" !!!!

Is it true??????? Really DR DRE??????

If it is... i think it's really Impressive and cool ... wow ... somebody can tell me if it's true????

edit: Oh i top the page lol !!!! 2NE1 Fighting !

i truly hope you don't think that the song was produced by Dr. Dre.

Guest mz.LA

Minzy's age shows in her talking voice!! She sounds so young and cute!! :lol: She and CL are my favourite members!

GD looks better with his hair straight like that (compared to the curls (?)) lol

There are so many things I wished to see in 'the making of' video, like the girls rehearsing with their choreographers, more costume fitting scenes, more of the girls talking and interacting.....but YGman sure knows how to keep fans anticipating and wanting for more! :D

i agree; first the 10 second teasers...

then the two vids at the same time LAST week...

and now making OF the vids THIS week...then...

debut stage NEXT week...YGman is def a genius haa`

just hoping the girls wont be overshadowed by suju

Guest sballet06

I really like the tone of CL and Minji's voice.

I can really feel a sense of leadership from CL.

Sandara is really cute and LOL @ her mocking the way CL said her name.

Bom is so pretty and it was cute how she was hiding her eyes behind her hair in the bunny costume.

CL was super tanned, she was heading in the direction of my color and I'm a black girl LOL.

I wish it was a bit longer and showed more.

Guest macky07

plus plus plus

so so so totally envious of dara, having the cellphone that tey promoted using lollipo...waheheh and the way she spoke her name as if she's taunting CL in a good way wahehehe...

wow i like them being tan a little bit and how Gd played his dorkiness side in the vids plus his long hair...oh mann he badly needs a hair cut right now ahehehehhe..

2ne1 fighintg,..

no more chappy reception...and its true teir street version was now up to more than i million views i think 1.2++++ and counting and now its beyond control the making had more than 4thousand views and counting...

way to go 2ne1...

hwaiting hwaiting

Guest babiiv214

Yay! Finally it's out!

i love love CL's speaking voice, it's low and I find it really sexy~ LOL!

Bomi is soo ladylike, very calm and her voice is soft and sweet, she really is the unnie in the group, LOL!

But a very cute one at that!

Minji Baby's voice is low as well but it has that youthful side, IDK how to describe it, but it does show her age

and it was cute when she said Yg Family and cameraman and CL laugh at her cuteness!

Dara is ONE BIG DORK! LOL! Never fail to make me laugh, she was always posing dorky in the camera,

I love the part when CL said her name and she was like Sandarabak ani, LOL! And then she said something like

Hello and I love you? LOL! Soo random.

Her phone's a lollipop one! SHe get to keep 'em! How bout those beats by dr. dre's headphones?

I'm sure they get to keep them too, sooo jealous, LOL!

Love the interactions they have, the CL and Dara moments, I wanna know what they're talking about

The Dara and Minji/Minzy(I like the way CL says her name) when they were dancing, They were soo cute and CL was just laughing at them,

she was like what in the world is our unnie doing with the maknae? You'll never believe they have such huge age gap! LOL!

Their unnies look like around their age anyway so, it doesn't really matter.

I want more though, but this will do, we'll get more of these when the girls will debut and then there'll be interviews and more BTS!

GD was there! I think CL said something about YG family coming to support them? Not sure though

So it was Aimee who taught Minji to do the chest pump! wonder where Shaun is though.

Nuthang was there as well! After all, they are their stylist, but is the one covering his face during Bom's introduction by CL siting beside CL, one of the sylist right? I recognize the jacket, but why cover the face? LOL!

But can anyone translate what they said at the last?

It's their group cheer, right?

It's 21, then something something, LOL!

It sounds cool though!

It's what they'll do before performing.

So they're up on MNET for voting now?! yay!

They are currently at no. 7!

The only rookie group in top 10 huh?

HOpe they'll go Number 1 in no time!

But I can't vote, I don't have an MNet account.

2NE1 Fighting!

Guest hwabin

i really in love with 2ne1 now

THank you for the link of making Fire

I just want to pinch Dara 's cheeks she is so cute . ilove the way she pose behind CL . they shaking their head so cute .

Maknae Minzi seems really cool . she always make hot pose hahah

Cl 's voice is deeper then when she is rapping ----> that is awesome. now i know why they choose CL is leader .

hihi

Howlong i have to wait to see them hichichi They are so sweet

Guest kiss*kiss

I know "Fire" just came out not too long ago, but I'm curious as to what their other songs will sound like/be. Anyone have any info on future releases/singles? I thought it was a little odd that "Fire" mini album came out with ONLY one song (most mini albums have at least 2?).

Guest crashandburn

The making of is <33333333 Like the others I didn't expect Minzys' voice to be that low.

I'm loving the girls already. Dara is such a dork and CL is giving me this leader vibe already.

Bom seems like the camera-shy one and Minzy is just the adorable maknae.

Just a couple more days until their debut guys!

i like the making of the FIRE..

and how sandy strick a pose..DARA never fail to make me laugh(even when she's still here in PI)

I want part 2...hahahaha

Minzi our MAKNAE....and BOMMIE our UNNI...

and DARA our UNNI and DORKY(KRUNG KRUNG)...

and CL(wow she really FIRE my mind when she starts rapping those words...)

FIRE the stage....on your debut......set the FIRE ....because 2NE1 is coming coming....

FIghting...DARA never forget to SAY "SARANG HEYO".....

Guest inna31

dara still says SARANG HAE YO in thi Philippines she use to say MAHAL ko kayo haha

which is the same haha

Guest vip_gd

from the way hes dressed, im pretty sure its teddy, not sean in the purple hood. why was that part cut out?????

he's not really part of the video

you can see he was just guiding the girls with some moves

Guest xpliiciit

im like addicted to these girls!(:

the making was short BUT greaaaat!

DARA is dorkky and pretty,

BOM is gorgeous

CL is just amazing

and MAKNAE MINZY is dorky like her unni!

gahd 2NE1 is loveeeeeeeeeeee!(:

Guest sballet06

I know "Fire" just came out not too long ago, but I'm curious as to what their other songs will sound like/be. Anyone have any info on future releases/singles? I thought it was a little odd that "Fire" mini album came out with ONLY one song (most mini albums have at least 2?).

Fire was just a digital single.

The mini album doesn't come out until July.

Plus a full album in either Oct/Nov(I'm too lazy to go back in the pages but it's one of those months)

HTH :)

Edit:Topped the page, too bad I have no skills @ caps or gifs so I can't share. Sorry :(

Guest Saiyorii

Anyone feel that the smile CL did after Minzi said YG family was similar to Tae Yang?

EDIT:

The MV making was great. Nice to see some of the girls personalities. CL and Minzi really have a low voice. Bom seems sooo shy and Dara suddenly became my favorite out of the group now. She's so dorky XD.

Guest xRu_Sarangx

CL's speaking voice is so low and she kind of speaks like a businesswomen so classy like.

she's starting to take the role of a leader, talking a lil 'bout the video and introducing the members.

Yes! A business woman! That's what I was thinking! XD I did NOT expect to her voice to be that low since her rapping voice is kind of high. Wooooow lmao It's weird not hearing her speak English either xD CL really does have a classy voice *wuvs*

Dara gets the dork award lol I love her. Mocking CL while she's talking... :lol: Her and Minzi seem to be the closest. Bommie is so shy...d'awww. But I love her soft speaking voice. Bom reminds me of a nymph or a fairy haha. She has this elegance about her. Gah~ I wish it was longer :tears:

Archived