►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Di@na

I actually do not have a favorite part...I just love THE WHOLE VIDEO XD great song, nice dance and the girls have this power ^^ love it!

go 2ne1 <33333 ^^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hwabin

My favorite part is eh eh eh eh 2ne1, you gotta ring the alarm. And also dara part "Drop it like it's hot" . Dara is so gorgeous !! I can't get my eyes out of her when she sings. i love her facial express

The song is so catchy is it just me , sometimes i listen to it . it sound like some thai songs or may just because technological affect makes the songs sound like that.

Anyways what date are they going to perform !!!! I can't wait.

Guest mistika
[font="Arial

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART IN 'FIRE'?

I think my favorite part is Dara's little act with the fire.

Truth is I wasn't too fond of her before their debut but she has charisma. There's something that attracts you to her.

I don't know if anyone agrees with me, but I'm loving the Indian and African feel of the song. It's stuck to my head 24/7.

The only thing I don't quite get is why their live debut is so far away from the digital single release. I mean, there's still 10 days left. T-T

I gotta go, but here are some banners and icons I found. :P

a11-1.jpgz4.jpgv1.jpga12.jpg

q1-11.gifv2.gif

b1.jpg

Credits to Supergaia on Photobucket

Guest exjoolie

woah, i'm such a bad fan. i totally forgot they debuted. sigh. but so glad that they got a lot of fans ;D damn, they ranked fast on the music charts!
woot
, 2ne1
<3
been waiting for them!

damn, there mv was
fire
;D i like both versions of fire, but loving the space version more ^^ wow! i didn't know that park bom and sandara were the oldest and '84?! they look like they are 19 or 20?! omgsh, i thought CL was 20 x) she's two years older than me, oh, in naver it says she's born in '90.

the chorus is getting in my head. it's pretty addicting. they're bringing a new style to girl groups and i like that! no more cutesy, but more sassy and tough. i love it!

my favorite has to be CL and Sandara ;D When CL rapped in the beginning i was blown away! she has this unique voice to her, she sounds similar to lil kim! for sandara, she has this pure look to her, and yet she shows this cool freshness. damn, when i saw her in the street version, i was shocked at the way she dressed, but as a super fan as i am, i loved that tough attitude. my friends say CL looks ugly without makeup and looks better with sunglasses on. i wonder how she looks like without any makeup tho...

oh god, my friends kept telling me go minji looked like daesung haha x) i srsly don't see the resemblance. XD i think park bom looked uncomfortable in the space version tho. she didn't move around much during her small bits and in the card thing. i don't believe she's the best dancer in the group, but she sings awesome!

i have to say the beginning of the space version when CL and Sandara raps and begins the song. it already blown me away right off the bat ;D

2ne1 fighting! hm i wonder what their fanclub would be called later on ;D

Guest syusukee

Anyone know what the sunglasses CL wears at the beginning of the space version MV is called? (or where I can get a pair) thanks!

Guest kdsnabi426

my favorite is all of Dara part , the part where she goes "you got the fire my heart goes bump bump" &

"so that your hair flutters flutter flutters in the air" idk why but it really catchy to me & it keep on repeating in my head.

Me too! I love Dara's parts. Actually I wasn't too sure about the song when I first heard the full version. I liked the teasers but the full song didn't impress me as much as I had hoped it would. But it did eventually grow on me from watching the MVs again and it was Dara's parts, the same ones you mentioned, that got me hooked. In both the song and the MVs, Dara's parts are my fave. I also like the "eh eh eh... 2ne1" part. Park Bom, who I thought would be my fave, was a little disappointing vocally. I guess it's the digital effects though? I wish this voice digitizing/distorting fad would die out in music already. It's getting so annoying how we can't hear the singers' real voices anymore. Park Bom sounds amazing in the other songs she's featured in and also in her practice videos but in Fire her voice does leave much to be desired.

Also, too bad we didn't get to hear CL's hot rapping skills in this song though. She sang mostly but I really, really love her flow when she raps. I'll just look forward to that in future songs. I hope 2NE1 will totally kill their debut performance, but I'm not really expecting too much since they are newbies.

Guest ooxstacee

These girls are doing so so so well. :)

And they haven't even had their DEBUT stage yet.<3

Imagine how much more recognition they'd get after their debut stage, lol.

I'm so proud.

YG = LOVE!

I love how a bunch of YG family members are supporting the girls and putting their song on their bgm. Hehehe.

GD even changes it, while he's in Europe.

I was so sure he'd come back for his "kid's" debut [mv release], but I guess not.

<3 Rawr.

I can't wait to hear MORE songs from them.

Sandara's parts really. Especially her part near the end. It seemed fun 'challang challang challang'.. Maybe its also cause of the MV's but the way she handles herself in front of the camera is cool.. Her charm is very different from CL but she's equally charismatic somehow.

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

OMG

Love the MV lol

they wearing jeremy scott adidas shoe on the street mv version i got the same pair as park bom lol

Love both the MV ^.^

park bom is so pretty an CL is so cool.

When i heard the song preview it was just ok when the full song and MV came out it was amazing ^.^

2ne1 파이팅!

gonna go change my BGM on cyworld

and buy 2ne1 minime lol

Guest asadal

1_dlsnditi0521.gif

The intro where CL slowly parts her mouth when putting on the headphones. Hot.

I love 2NE1! Love it love it love it love it love it loadasdnafasdafasf *spazzes* *dies*

In the
Street Version
;

1;
20pye5i.gif

This part rocks my world. It's so badass. The camera loves CL here, haha Love it

2;
ekc45.gif

The whole Minji dance. And the girls in the back jumping, hahaha, so silly.

In the
Space Version
;

1;
2j269nq.gif

Sandara's part. It's so perfect. With the hands and the costume...and the fire! It's aesthetically beautiful.

2;
21b8zo5n.gif

And I found this very original, with the big cards, queen and aces. I want that big card for my room or something. haha.

The Space MV is more hot/eye-candy, and with the street you have more dance/sexyness/dorkyness. : D

Guest jelly_pudding

this song is seriously addicting.

but i don't really like their outfits in the MV...

no offense.

well i want to see them sing the song live~

kk~

Guest MissBoAngel

Okay, So i backtracked a bit but the information wasn't around.

Pardon my confusion, but what happens after 2ne1 finishes promotions for FIRE ?

Are they still releasing a mini-album sometime soon and then releasing a full album or another single towards the end of 2009 ?

Guest cindy--rox
Wats wid d UFO?

UFO's are for Korean fans to send their favorite artists messages via text I think.

UFO's aren't open for foreigners and are only for Korean fans=/

2NE1's UFO

Okay, So i backtracked a bit but the information wasn't around.

Pardon my confusion, but what happens after 2ne1 finishes promotions for FIRE ?

Are they still releasing a mini-album sometime soon and then releasing a full album or another single towards the end of 2009 ?

They are gonna release a mini album in July and a full album in October. I'm not sure how long they plan to promote "Fire". Maybe they'll promote it for the next month or so.

EDIT;;

To the poster below me~ 2NE1 fans don't have a name yet. They've only released one song and that doesn't give much to work off of. It took a long time for VIPs to coin the term "VIP". So we'll just have to wait and see what it'll be~

Hello guys, new poster here. XD I follow the BB thread and this thread but I rarely post in both threads. I just like to be a reader because my comments tend to offend people (or maybe it's just Youtubers). Anyway, I want to know if there is an official name for the fans yet? =D

I'm loving Fire. I've been listening to it nonstop. I was watching the Space Version MV during break in my French class and this white girl who sat next to be was interested so I let her listen. She was like, "They sound like the P Cat Dolls, except Korean version."

Haha I didn't know that the "p" word is bad. It was filtered as lion king. Hhaahahah.

Personally I find that as a compliment. XDD I don't know about you guys but yeah.

^ Thanks. It's because I remembered seeing something fan names (but I was just skimming the page so I didn't read carefully). I can't wait until they debut and start performing this song! They're like the first girl group that I'm EVER into. I'm not into ANY girl groups. Actually, I'm more into YG artists. >.< I don't know why but I guess I'm YG artists bias. Haha.

I'm loving the two rappers. I never knew that Minji could rap like that. I knew that CL is one heck of a rapper but Minji, wow.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PART IN FIRE?

i say the dancing.

i love love the street version a lot.

i didn't know magnae can really move like that.

and when dara does that "FIRE BABY" and fire comes out on her hand

i thought that was epic.

overall i say nicely done on the MV.

My favourite parts would have to be Park Bom's vocal solo parts.

I love her voice, it has always been like that.

I actually really enjoyed everyone's solo parts which is essentially the entire song.

CL sounds so badasss, Minji is awesome. She's got great vocals too (tonight~) and Sandara's parts were the most catchy. I love moving my head to it!

In the mv.

Street: robot dance. I think it's everyone's favourite.

Space: Sandara. That was simply awesome. I loveee the arm things.

i shall go and watch it again now. ;D

Guest cindy--rox

My post right here is kinda confusing and messy but please enjoy~

Hey! Everyone's probably seen this but I found a bigger and clearer one~

crossdanceschoolwjddksd.gif

The caption read that it was CL at Cross Dance School Winners' Dance School practicing. I don't know where that's at -shrugs-

I did a little digging. That school up there is where this picture was taken. The crews at that dance school has danced with ppl like Lee Hyori, Son Dambi and Girls' Generation's Hyo-Yeon

Credit: TBMC (her cafe) + cindy--rox@YGL

DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD OTHER CREDITS INCLUDING THIS LINE!

OH! I TOPPED! I'll be back with more pictures then!

EDIT;; some unseen pics, well now they've been seen~

b9dabbeab4d9b6f35wjddks.jpg

Baby MinJi!

63325804071905514110285.jpg

63325804271917298810281.jpg

63325804394930561910282.jpg

filedownwjddksdi95.jpg

Bommie =)

20090103am111448lojdwt2.jpg

20090103am111741lojdwt2.jpg

20090103am111752lojdwt2.jpg

^Woah

OMG! NEVER seen picture of CL!

56358110.jpg

^CL with Germany's b-boy Storm

Credit: Naver + Winners' Dance School + cindy--rox@YGL

DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD OTHER CREDITS INCLUDING THIS LINE! DO NOT HOTLINK!

Guest heliane_maine22

Perez Hilton loves some ‘Fire’ too,

Hollywood celebrity blogger Perez Hilton moves on to feature yet another Kpop artiste.

And this time it is YG’s new female group 2NE1. He wrote a post ‘Feast On Some K-Pop Goodness‘ on 6th May on his blog.

He wrote, ” We posted their video for Lollipop earlier last month. Now, Korean girl group 2NE1 is back with their latest, Fire. And it definitely lives up to the title!”

source: kbites

i dont know if this news was post already!!!

Archived