Are You An 'english' Person Or A 'maths' Person?

Guest AppleLove

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

I'm vietnamese and i excel so much more in Math. I love it <3. Everything in math makes sense to me, but nothing in physics does. lol seriously, my grade 9 math teacher told me that if you're good in math, you'll do fine in physics. well, look at me now, excelling in math, doing horrible in physics. I also like economy, only because it was soo easy XD. like for that class, all you need is common sense, same goes for history.

Guest haraharo

I'm Chinese and I lean more to the English side. I dunno it's easier for me to write an essay rather than do calculus.

Guest tray songz!

I'm Japanese/Chinese but I guess I love both subjects lol

I'm definitely waaaay better in math though.

Hahahaha! Same for me! (Except that my ethnicity is Hmong) I absolutely hate hate math and people look at me like this -> O.o

*sigh* And yes, I like English a lot more than math. Math is so annoying with all the rules and the formulas and stuff. I was nevr good at adding and subtracting when I was a kid. haha

Guest xlush

Im chinese.

Honestly, i think i like math more although i suck at it (from my family point of view, but htey think im better in english).

But if you were to ask me which im better at.. i'd say my strength are equal for both subjects.

Guest chocoberryjam*

chinese. . .

I was actually an all rounder, like 90s all around

then ,, grade 10 came

and i drowned ToT

wonder how it happened? !

Guest x-prince

im like maths at times, cause im good in it. but at times its very tiresome. but i love maths.

but english, i know im good in it, therefore im bored in it. there's no challenge, unlike maths. he he he

oh im malay mix btw

I am Hmong...i like both...but i think i'm more of a math person. Definetly. People do use that to steriotype asians. My friend is asian and my other friend that's not, asked her why she didn't like math. "Because...every asian likes math!" meaning i was an asian and i liked math. so should she. I told my other friend that not every asian likes math. She then said every asian is good at Math....huh...."D

i'm chinese =)

english person...

i love language and i like writing but i'm really lousy in chinese

i score very well in english exams but doesnt speak english well

i dont score well in chinese exams but speaks chinese well

weird...

and maths makes me go crazy... haha...

Guest mkayimcherry

What Ethnicity are you?

I'm Vietnamese.

Are you a maths or an English person?

Even though to me, math has gotten a lot harder, I find that learning math comes to me very easily. I've always been good with numbers. I would say that I'm a math/science person :] Although, more science than math, haha.

Guest sianface

I'm probably more of a Maths person even though I'm doing a language degree :x It has business too so I can combine something I can actually do with something I want to do :D

Guest tofuxx

What Ethnicity are you?

chinese

math (math plural looks so weird.. sorry just had to say lol) the highest level of math ive taken was calc ab which was challenging.. dont love it but its ok. i prefer trig and precalc.. those were fun? lol

my cousin does better in math than english but she likes english more =/

I'm vietnamese and i excel so much more in Math. I love it <3. Everything in math makes sense to me, but nothing in physics does. lol seriously, my grade 9 math teacher told me that if you're good in math, you'll do fine in physics. well, look at me now, excelling in math, doing horrible in physics. I also like economy, only because it was soo easy XD. like for that class, all you need is common sense, same goes for history.

so true.. i hated physics so much that i didnt want to take a science class senior year. i took physics junior year. terrible. its not the math i like. i do really well in math like 100+ averages sometimes. but usually like 96-98ish. yet my physics grade on my report card was a stupid 85 or 80. urgh glad ill never be taking physics again.

What Ethnicity are you?

Korean

Hmm. Hard question, I think i'll choose math because I don't really like writing essays.

Guest xDitslan

i am viet and i like math better. the numbers just speak to me. :)

english is....bleh. last semester i got a b in english. it was depressing. i really get annoyed when people don't use proper grammar though.

Archived