Kim Myung Min 김명민

Guest flyfany89

Guest lois423631

am still figuring out how to paste a film on Soompi?

i want to paste some of the pics that I copy from DC~

could anyone teach me how to paste a film on Soompi?

what code should I use ?

so I can share the fabulous moment with u all~

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucyguo

Hi all! I will posting the complete accounts of my chat with KMM here :)

For starters, I am reposting the BV-related trivia that I posted in the BV thread ;)

BV Trivia 1: KMM's take on the ending

I basically asked if he liked the open-ended ending.

He affirmed and added that he was satisfied with it :)

Too bad he did not elaborate...

(this topic was discussed in the first 10 mins or so, I think. I was a bit shy then and a little hesitant to ask him to elaborate ;)

Anyways, I informed him that there are more KangMi shippers than WooMi shippers so far (is that correct?)

He just smiled . . . . .

BV Trivia 2: KMM and the violin

One of my presents to KMM was a battery operated violin that can play like 7 tunes composed by Mozart.

It also has a bow and a stand so it's perfect for display in their home.

There's also a Mozart autograph on the lower right side of the body.

If one strikes a string/strings with the bow, it makes a sound so it's really like a working violin ;)

It will surely bring back BV memories and Vienna.

AND, the size is actually perfect for his cute son.

So when I gave him the box which was sealed, by the way...

KMM: Waaahh...Thank you for this.

Me: You're welcome! You know what? I only discovered this today and I thought it's a perfect Vienna souvenir for you.

Then I told him about the features, etc. And he was attentively listening and nodding his head and smiling.

Me: Hmm...the size is actually perfect for your son (I teased him :lol: )

KMM: Ah, no..no..no! If he plays with this, this will surely be broken! You know how it is with children!

He added: So, I will just play with this myself!

Hahahaha! He was a total goofball! He was laughing the whole time when he was the last lines to me...

All three of us laughed at what he said :lol::lol:

(I will take a photo of that violin when I come back from my holidays on Monday. Will surely post it here :) sorry...)

You are sooooooooooooo sweetheart. what a perfect gift you bought for KMM. Thank you for all your efforts of doing such great things for KMM.

I am very glad for you and I feel exciting as well.

hope you and your sister will have a great weekend in Lisbon.

Guest kdramafanusa

am still figuring out how to paste a film on Soompi?

i want to paste some of the pics that I copy from DC~

could anyone teach me how to paste a film on Soompi?

what code should I use ?

so I can share the fabulous moment with u all~

Hi Lois423631, I don't think actual video clips would show up on Soompi (please correct if I'm wrong). We usually just post the link to see and/or download the clips.

For pictures, we use [ img ]link[ / img ] {remove the space in between}

Thanks in advance. :)

flamealchemist & jessica, your messages to KMM came out like this:

ÑÀÎ ÆÒÀԴϴÙ. Çѱ¹¸»·εµ Çѹø ½Ế´ϴÙ. ¿ø·¡ µå¶ó¸¶ Àß ¾Ⱥ¸´µ¥ ¿äÁò

Guest lois423631

Hi Lois423631, I don't think actual video clips would show up on Soompi (please correct if I'm wrong). We usually just post the link to see and/or download the clips

WOOOOOOW ~that's too bad!

will here's the link so u can go and watch some happy and exciting moment of KMM~

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

You are sooooooooooooo sweetheart. what a perfect gift you bought for KMM. Thank you for all your efforts of doing such great things for KMM.

I am very glad for you and I feel exciting as well.

hope you and your sister will have a great weekend in Lisbon.

what you said is what i want to say.....piano_lady, thanks , you are soooooooooooooo sweetheart! i love you !!!!

hehe,lucy, :tongue2: i find KMM is extremly cute ,cute ,cute......a jia xi ,sa la ai !!!! lucy, can you know what is mean.....woow....i am HCing...... :P

Kanshu, I can see their messages on my computer. Not sure if they will see the above message in time, I hope it's okay for me to repost their messages here. :)

Let me know after you post these onto the Message Board for him. :)

Thank you, kfdramafan! :D

I've repaired their posts, so it should be fine now. :)

Wow... did some fan post them there? That's great. (Sorry, my Korean is zero...)

:)

And adding this repeat once more, because it's just 6 more hours that you can leave a message:

piano_lady will hand him all messages posted here--> http://kanshu.proboards59.com/index.cgi?bo...y&thread=10

today at the airport when she sends him off.

So, please, everyone, don't feel shy about posting there. Let the man know that he has fans all over the planet. Come out of your silent admiration and speak up! :D

(Oh, and for the record, registration is not neccessary.)

^ Movie fans highly recommend his previous movie "Return" (thriller; also known as "Wide Awake"), it's better than "Open City" in terms of acting/storyline.

It's said that he and Jang Jin-Young acted really well in 2001 movie "Sorum" (both won New Actor/Actress awards), I haven't seen it yet.

Return is quite a tight scripted thriller ,which is defintely a cut above Open City.

i think it is best to buy the original version of the White Tower DVD , only then you get to appreciate the superb quality of the script with the proper translation .^ ...lol shd recommend More Beautiful than flowers too ..it is still one of my most loved drama ..and where i get to know who is kim myun min .^

suddenly this thread seem to be pretty active ..^...so the Beethoven virus does work ~

Are you Chinese ?? :lol: i am a Chinese !!! i am very happy and excited to find the article in chinese.....er, you can go and see "Kim Myung-min Chinese Forum" . http://www.kimmyungmin.cn/, this is the website ! :)

yes . i am chinese ^ . yup it was rare to see an article on KMM in my area .^he did the interview through email i think .bec the dvd distributior want to promote the DVD .so arranged for the interview with the mag

and it great to see a chinese site for kim myung min .

加油让更多人继续可以认识金敏民。能与欣赏他的演技的朋友相识是件愉快的事^¡ß

Return is quite a tight scripted thriller ,which is defintely a cut above Open City.

i think it is best to buy the original version of the White Tower DVD , only then you get to appreciate the superb quality of the script with the proper translation .^ ...lol shd recommend More Beautiful than flowers too ..it is still one of my most loved drama ..and where i get to know who is kim myun min .^

suddenly this thread seem to be pretty active ..^...so the Beethoven virus does work ~

yes . i am chinese ^ . yup it was rare to see an article on KMM in my area .^he did the interview through email i think .bec the dvd distributior want to promote the DVD .so arranged for the interview with the mag

and it great to see a chinese site for kim myung min .

加油让更多人继续可以认识金敏民。能与欣赏他的演技的朋友相识是将愉快的事^¡ß

A za a za ~~~~~Fighting~~~~~~~在中国真的还是挺少人认识明民的不过我相信以后会更多人会像我们一样迷上他的只要看过他演的角色都会被他吸引我现在超迷他的。。。哈哈变花痴了 :tongue2: :D 还有我们中文论坛上还登出一篇杂志上介绍明民的文章就是近期的。。。你可以去看看哦

Heh, no kidding about that virus thingy, shirley! <_<

I'm at home with fever and a cold since yesterday! :sweatingbullets:

Probably caught it on the train ride back...

But to pick up an earlier question, it's interesting to see what everyone would like to see Kim Myung Min acting in! :D

I'd love to see him acting in something that will be a challenge for his skill as an actor, but I also think he has a skill to make people smile, laugh and happy. Oh, and of course I'm also very selfish that I want to see as much of him on screen as possible, so I'd prefer a drama-series over a movie (even if it will be a pain in the keister to get a licensed, subtitled version of it)...

So, what would you like to see him acting in? :)

Agree.. this virus is spreading rapidly. Actually, it's more like an epidemic or outbreak worldwide now :) yet there's nothing can stop it.

pianolady's story is definitely a good medicine to ease the sympton (withdrawal)

Just thought of a possible next project for him... if the Koreans ever try to remake the Hong Kong film Infernal Affairs (it was remade already by Hollywood called the Departed), I want to see him in there playing one of the main guy.

It's actually a trilogy in the HK version, which could easily be made into a drama.

Then again, action is my type....

A za a za ~~~~~Fighting~~~~~~~在中国真的还是挺少人认识明民的,不过我相信以后会更多人会像我们一样迷上他的,只要看过他演的角色都会被他吸引,我现在超迷他的。。。哈哈,变花痴了! :tongue2: :D 还有我们中文论坛上还登出一篇杂志上介绍明民的文章,就是近期的。。。你可以去看看哦!

哈。花痴~确实金敏民的演技会让人失去一点理性~陷得很深

我是从比花还美。就被他的演技征服。

从没有如此深刻体会过一个角色的孤寂,让我整个心纠结不已

他连背影都会演戏。

甚至在看完剧后,还为了我们的仁哲以后是不是要继续一个人吃饭,一直担心,心疼。

Heh, no kidding about that virus thingy! <_<

*hug* take care ~~ have u been running around too much^ .

so now you know when i say KMM is one of the greatest actor on the scene right now , it is 101% true ke . i used to call him my myung min ...now i have to share him with alot more ppl i guess^ which is a great thing ^! let the KMM virus spread .. honestly i might not be that great a fan of the drama but as Mastero Kang in BV . KMM delivers as he always do .

watch white tower and tell me what you think ~~ .....i was a fan of the japenese version ..and never expect a remake to exceed the original but the moment they annouced that KMM was Dr jang , i was thrilled since it was a perfect choice . it is one of the most complicated character written and KMM delivered near to flawless performance. it was awesome .

Guest kdramafanusa

Our Shirley is back. :wub: We miss you so much on Soompi; been waiting for your thoughts on Noh Hee-Kyung's drama too. :)

I'm happy to see this thread on the 1st page. :)

Take care Kanshu, thanks for all the hard works. :)

I couldn't get any work done in the past few days, Piano_lady & Kanshu's journey with KMM kept me on the edge of my seat. :lol:

so now you know when i say KMM is one of the greatest actor on the scene right now , it is 101% true ke . i used to call him my myung min ...now i have to share him with alot more ppl i guess^ which is a great thing ^! let the KMM virus spread .. honestly i might not be that great a fan of the drama but as Mastero Kang in BV . KMM delivers as he always do .

watch white tower and tell me what you think ~~ .....i was a fan of the japenese version ..and never expect a remake to exceed the original but the moment they annouced that KMM was Dr jang , i was thrilled since it was a perfect choice . it is one of the most complicated character written and KMM delivered near to flawless performance. it was awesome .

Maybe all of us can start watching 'our' Myung Min's White Tower together again. :)

But to pick up an earlier question, it's interesting to see what everyone would like to see Kim Myung Min acting in! :D

I'd love to see him acting in something that will be a challenge for his skill as an actor, but I also think he has a skill to make people smile, laugh and happy. Oh, and of course I'm also very selfish that I want to see as much of him on screen as possible, so I'd prefer a drama-series over a movie (even if it will be a pain in the keister to get a licensed, subtitled version of it)...

I thought about this question again. Thriller seems like the genre that interests him as well, but I wonder how will be afterwards. He's known for emerging himself into the roles he play, IYSS and White Tower had huge impact (emotionally/mentally) on him. Lighter works like Bad Family and BV are better for his health.

^^ i guess what always amazed me is the surprise element from KMM ..you never really know what to expect from him...lol the most surprise element was when he was in BAD family i guess . i admit i did frown at the concept of him taking up a comedy genre ..but the end result was great ..it was such a sweeet "little" drama

i think there is always a lot of possibilities ...what i hope more is the script is powerful enough to provide a arena for KMM ..i dont want his talent to be wasted ..

i am more into serious theme genre i suppose ., something that questioned humanilty . i just finished the japan drama Pandora (a doctor 's discovery of a cure for all cancer open the box of pandora for human kind , it release the desire , betrayal , sin , greed , trap , rage , lies , death , one by one you see all these element displayed ..is human just so weak .why will a cure be a sin ) ...lol maybe something like that will be amazing to see KMM in .

I don't remeber how many times i cried when i look at the KMM'dramas ,such as the White Tower ,especially the last few volumes , :(:( i would feel sad to see the Dr zhang utill now.very long time, once i thoungt him ,my heart will fell sick....i find KMM's works are let me feel sad , except the bad family ....and the BV's open ending ,er .....i want to say ,i really don't like the ending....i want the rumi bring warm to MAE, i often feel MAE is lonely , he need someone to warm him and take good care of him.not only with the Thoven(his dog).

PS: i add some words : can everyone know what i say ? i worried about you don't uderstand what i said ....ai..... my english is really poor.oh ,please forgive me ! :lol:

Guest kdramafanusa

^^ i guess what always amazed me is the surprise element from KMM ..you never really know what to expect from him...lol the most surprise element was when he was in BAD family i guess . i admit i did frown at the concept of him taking up a comedy genre ..but the end result was great ..it was such a sweeet "little" drama

i think there is always a lot of possibilities ...what i hope more is the script is powerful enough to provide a arena for KMM ..i dont want his talent to be wasted ..

i am more into serious theme genre i suppose ., something that questioned humanilty . i just finished the japan drama Pandora (a doctor 's discovery of a cure for all cancer open the box of pandora for human kind , it release the desire , betrayal , sin , greed , trap , rage , lies , death , one by one you see all these element displayed ..is human just so weak .why will a cure be a sin ) ...lol maybe something like that will be amazing to see KMM in .

I agree with you completely.

I wish Open City had a great script, I love Son Ye Jin too.

I don't remeber how many times i cried when i look at the KMM'dramas ,such as the White Tower ,especially the last few volumes , :(:( i would feel sad to see the Dr zhang utill now.very long time, once i thoungt him ,my heart will fell sick...

PS: i add some words : can everyone know what i say ? i worried about you don't uderstand what i said ....ai..... my english is really poor.oh ,please forgive me ! :lol:

Hi Qiong, your English is fine. Don't have to worry. :)

I love White Tower and Dr. Jang/Zhang very....very much. I will never forget the scene ....(let me find the gif).

P.S. I love your KMM signatures. Lucyqio's too. Sooo cute. :)

A za a za ~~~~~Fighting~~~~~~~在中国真的还是挺少人认识明民的,不过我相信以后会更多人会像我们一样迷上他的,只要看过他演的角色都会被他吸引,我现在超迷他的。。。哈哈,变花痴了! :tongue2: :D 还有我们中文论坛上还登出一篇杂志上介绍明民的文章,就是近期的。。。你可以去看看哦!

Qiong, can you post the link to the article? Which section is it under? :)

He has a lot of fans in US too. Immortal Yi Soon-Shin was aired here, he's very much loved (by not just Asian).

http://deiner.proboards48.com/index.cgi?board=AdmiralYi

Guest kdramafanusa

from White Tower thread, credit Jahye.

Kim Myeong Min on Lee Moon Sae's radio show

03202jp8.jpg

03204ei7.jpg

032012659ve8.jpg

032032659su7.jpg

032052659wf9.jpg

Download mp3 file from megaupload or gigeshare

Kim Myeong Min interview on SBS ‘생방송 TV연예’

82068887qm0.jpg

Download from megaupload or gigeshare

They showed some clips of his past work

73413980vp8.jpg

57439914ox1.jpg

:lol: dramas from the 1990s! Remember how terrible those were yet we still loved to watch them??

There's some personal videos from the fan meeting taken by fans who went. They're posted in KMM's dcinside board. I would upload them but they're the kind that are embedded into the webpage, so no luck. If you go to KMM's dcinside board and search for 팬미팅 동영상 the videos will show up. :)

Archived