[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest banana_milk

I hope you guys would refrain from asking this. Every previous ep was provided in either YSI/MU, so today's ep will also be provided by some kind soompi fan. It would then make it easier for the YSI/MU link to be found. Also 1 of forum rules is to not request for YSI/MU links--that is supposed to be done in the Drama Links for Download section

anyways, back to discussing today's ep...here's an ep where Hwang Bora isn't as irritating. I rather found the storyline b/w her, Minki, and the Epik High member to be rather cute & funny, but I couldn't believe what happened at the end of the whole thing.

EPISODE 41 in YSI anybody? :)

please read the rules and what creidesca posted before you.

Thanks to all the wonderful people who upload! And lots of pictures this time! WOOT! Gracias, amigas.

I can't wait to watch! Hyungmin's back?!? YES! He was such an awesome guy. Wow, I was so touched by his sweet actions.

But still, Kibum and Eunbi all the way! Hope their story remains interesting :)

Guest sub1777

i thought today episode is really sweet of eunbi

bought a shoe for jaekyung~^^

and jaekyung is so funny in this epi trying to protect his newly expensive jacket from

heechul - who keep touching jaekyung jacket and heechul haven't washed his hands from toilet,

aechul - tries to offer cake to jaekyung,

sangmi - err not sure is it becuz the way she talks *rains (spat)

and heeJin (proffesor) opening the champagne^^

didn't expect the ending for Mingi and bora part would turn up like that>.<

pwahahha...

can't wait for tommorows episode!!! go eunbi and her supporter^^

but wat gonna happen with HyeongMin then~ >.< he's such a good guy too!!

from the pictures that ive seen from the official site, i think this weeks episode will be great!!! nyahahaha!! yesterdays' episode was kinda good.. but i didnt understand much! nyahahaha! todays episode will be exciting.. Bora looks HOT with the Taekwondo outfit!!!!! cant wait for todays episode!! ^_^v

Guest Melanie Haeli

woa..thanx for ysi link ep41....Jaekyung is soo funny here protectin his sweater and shoe...Jaekyung&Eunbi soo nice to each other^^

I cnt wait for tonyte's epd coz Hyun Kyung...gahh

Guest lil_azn_wannabe

Thx @creidesca for the pics, they clear things up and also thank yo uto melonbar92 for the translation of todays epi

*woah* they found out? Can't wait to see what happens... when jaekyung and Park Heejin found out, they were hell a funny hehe^^ Can't find out what the others will do =)

Ep 41 was just funny, the Epik High guy, don't know what his name is sorry v.v^

was really funnd, I didn't think that the end would turn out like that...

Jaekyung was also sooo funny *Puahahah*

Can anyone translate or tell me what happened in ep 38. I have no idead what Heechul was doing ?!! (^^!) Did he really meet alien or it was only his dream?!!

He's so damn cute in that ep although that was so crazy of him lol...

Archived