Group:zbanned.

jaefan

what happens to them??=O
I noticed some people on soompi belongs to a group called zBanned.It means that they are banned from this forum already,right?

So what happens to them when they are banned?can they still log in and view the forum?or they cant?

but they can still register for another account right?

i know this question is rather stupid but im really curious.lol.

and how do one get banned?besides the warning level gets to 80% or 100%??

Guest DOVAHKIIN

They get banned if:

1. They reach 100% in warning levels

2. We find out they're a previously banned member on a different account

3. They're spamming other advertisement links

4. They don't reach 100% but still demonstrate clear constant disruptive behavior no matter what their warning level is and how long they've been on soompi

5. Etc.

We block some IP addresses to prevent certain persistent banned members from coming back.

ah,thanks a lot.i see...

but why cant they have another chance to come back?at least 1 will be nice..:unsure:

or is that that since they can get 100% warning means that they broke too many rules/too rude or etc??

Guest DOVAHKIIN

ah,thanks a lot.i see...

but why cant they have another chance to come back?at least 1 will be nice..:unsure:

or is that that since they can get 100% warning means that they broke too many rules/too rude or etc??

People are expected to follow the rules. 100% warning is basically 5 chances.

Divide 100% by 20% per warning, that's 5 chances. Why give another one?

Very rarely do people get second chances, and that's only if there was an error in banning them.

Guest geneyoonit

LOL maybe ur confused because of people like me.. ><

i think after 1000 posts, u can customize ur "group title".

i got mine to say "zBanned" :sweatingbullets:

Guest akajoe

I have a question....can my warn sign be disappear if I dont spam...(even though I DONT!!!) I am really pissed off cause i am not the only person writing one sentence...there are many people constantly writing one sentence and it is not SPAM!!! I told the girl who warned me...and she is not answering me back!! WHAT should i do???? plz reply...thanks

Also to add... regarding people who get banned instantly (regardless of warnings).

1) They did something which is highly disruptive and although not warned for each offense, they did it repeatedly.

2) Blatant anti-Soompi actions/sentiments.

3) New registrations which are created for spamming, hateful messages, advertisements, etc.

4) New accounts by previously banned members. This doesn't HAVE TO apply but it does in most cases because new accounts are created to either a) respond in a hateful manner and/or B) continue to perform the same actions which got them banned in the first place.

In such cases, we don't feel warnings are necessary (nor a second chance) as their intentions are clearly malicious in nature.

Guest PEARLeffects

I have a question....can my warn sign be disappear if I dont spam...(even though I DONT!!!) I am really pissed off cause i am not the only person writing one sentence...there are many people constantly writing one sentence and it is not SPAM!!! I told the girl who warned me...and she is not answering me back!! WHAT should i do???? plz reply...thanks

well, even though if you're not the only person who spams and there are other people, it doesn't mean you should to.But idk why they dont get warned unless you typed like a few qords only, idk ><

Maybe the moderator is busy, she'll probably pm you soon...?

sorry im no help ><

LOL maybe ur confused because of people like me.. ><

i think after 1000 posts, u can customize ur "group title".

i got mine to say "zBanned" :sweatingbullets:

LOL no

you can't change the GROUP title, only the mods/admins have that power.

The part that you changed to "Zbanned" is called member title.

It explains in the FAQ page, about the 1000 posts thing, actually when you've 1001 you can change the member title.

Guest geneyoonit

LOL no

you can't change the GROUP title, only the mods/admins have that power.

The part that you changed to "Zbanned" is called member title.

It explains in the FAQ page, about the 1000 posts thing, actually when you've 1001 you can change the member title.

ahha yeah, that's what i meant ><

but that's a good point though...

IS there any way to change group title?? and when ur banned, does it actually show up on group or member?

ahha yeah, that's what i meant ><

but that's a good point though...

IS there any way to change group title?? and when ur banned, does it actually show up on group or member?

You changed your group title already, when you donated, you're a Friend of Soompi, not just a regular member :)

when a member is banned from this forum, the Group part under avatar will say "GROUP:zBanned" here for example.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212872

Guest meilove

when you're warned..does the warning ever go away? i got warned bcuz of my sig & i changed it a long time ago =___=

Guest geneyoonit

You changed your group title already, when you donated, you're a Friend of Soompi, not just a regular member :)

when a member is banned from this forum, the Group part under avatar will say "GROUP:zBanned" here for example.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=212872

LOL i read that whole post...

that kid really deserved that.. HAHA

anyway..

do u kno if there is any way you could customize the GROUP title??

Guest DOVAHKIIN

LOL i read that whole post...

that kid really deserved that.. HAHA

anyway..

do u kno if there is any way you could customize the GROUP title??

No, you're either Admin, Staff, Moderator, Member, FRIEND OF SOOMPI or zBanned.

when you're warned..does the warning ever go away? i got warned bcuz of my sig & i changed it a long time ago =___=

its after 1 month then u pm back the mod who warned you and request politely for the warning to be taken away...

u can click on ur warning panel's 20% and u can see which mod warned you..^^

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

Why is is zbanned?

what does the Z mean?

it just sounds cool. "the banned" "z banned" get it? xD

Archived