Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dah_jOkA

o theres this new program that allows u to create the keys n bins urself, i'll post it up for u later tonite.

-edit-

here u go:

*link edited out*

Guest love990024501

Lol, I got my PSP and the 2GB disc at Bestbuy on boxing day this year... I mean, last year. It was only $230 in total (exc. GST)... so much cheaper than in the other stores.

Anyway, does anyone know any good games? Cuz I dunno which game I should get...

Guest buuberry

Lol, I got my PSP and the 2GB disc at Bestbuy on boxing day this year... I mean, last year. It was only $230 in total (exc. GST)... so much cheaper than in the other stores.

Anyway, does anyone know any good games? Cuz I dunno which game I should get...

hrmm, it depends on what kind of games you like to play. =) and also, your expectations of the game. like say... some pple need the game to have awesome graphics, while some prefer the game style, or the plot. so...

Guest love990024501

hrmm, it depends on what kind of games you like to play. =) and also, your expectations of the game. like say... some pple need the game to have awesome graphics, while some prefer the game style, or the plot. so...

Lol, I'm the type who doesn't mind playing different kinds of games. As long as they're not gory/bloody, I'll probably like it. xD

Guest Dah_jOkA

^

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Tekken: Dark Ressurection

Lumines

WTF!?

Hmmm...there's no actual MGS thread besides the MGS4, so I might as well ask since I'm here.

joka...you finish PO yet? If so...what do you think of the ending?

Oh and if you're into music games, love..###### (:lol:), then you should look into DJ Max Portable. It's a Korean game so you'll have to buy it online, but it's probably the best music game on the PSP.

DJ max is sooo hard.

Portable OPS was a good game. Finished it once. Ending was average. I discovered the in game videos do change based on what you do... I killed Python my brother stamina killed him instead. His video was better.

WTF is a horrible game!

Tekken is a beautiful looking game, incredibly fun but uses a lot of memory ~900mb =(

GTA is good stuff. I think they overrate the violence though.

Hmmm...I killed Python...I guess I should stamina kill him during my second paly. I killed Null both times in the 1st play...but I ended up getting him randonly out of no where when I loaded my game during my second play through. It was weird.

Is WTF really bad? My friends are madly addicted to the game.

Don't download Tekken! Buy it! But that is pretty big on mem.

And...I'm not a GTA fan o-o...

Guest buuberry

Lol, I'm the type who doesn't mind playing different kinds of games. As long as they're not gory/bloody, I'll probably like it. xD

haha. okiie. i like Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony, Death Junior, Medievil Ressurection, Def Jam Fight for NY, LocoRoco (because it is absolutely cuuuute!), B-Boy, Pirates of the Carribean, Tekken and Prince of Persia. maybe you'd like to try them too? =)

WTF is a horrible game!

Tekken is a beautiful looking game, incredibly fun but uses a lot of memory ~900mb =(

GTA is good stuff. I think they overrate the violence though.

totally agree! WTF is pure crap. i tried it for 1 minutes and already hated it. eewugh.

Tekken's graphics are indead GORGEOUS!! -whistles-

GTA is fun! haha. but i cant play driving games for nuts. no sense of direction either. haha. well, i love Need for Speed Carbon too, but suck at it so bad i had to give up. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wysiwyg

I just came back from Best Buy and the guy told me that they're not getting the PSP Entertainment Pack anymore. If I buy the PSP, can I still downgrade it?

Guest johnny11358

Woot i LOVE<3 my psp =D i Have like about 4 games in my PsP and like 30 Tracks along with the 3.03 OE-B version Currently with 4GB and loving it =). Oh yeah and could any of you guys tell me when the PSP2? MIGHT come out with all these rumors spreading im sure at least one of you know thanks.

Guest YoochunsGirl

i need to get a new memory card lol ive had my psp since the day it came out but ive neglected it and havent even used it...im sorry dear psp. also about the dj maxx, you can play korean games on your psp?! does it matter where the psp comes from??

i need to get a new memory card lol ive had my psp since the day it came out but ive neglected it and havent even used it...im sorry dear psp. also about the dj maxx, you can play korean games on your psp?! does it matter where the psp comes from??

Your poor PSP!

Most stores sell 2gb Memory stick pro duos for about $40-44 now. Good stuff!

The PSP does not have any region restriction for games, but does restrict it for movies. So you can import that DJ max and play on your PSP =)

What version of PSP do you have? Should be in the options...

WTF is a horrible game... :crazy:

I just came back from Best Buy and the guy told me that they're not getting the PSP Entertainment Pack anymore. If I buy the PSP, can I still downgrade it?

It would really help if you did a little research first...

If you do buy it or have it, what firmware does it have? What motherboard does it have? Stuff like that is very important. =)

Guest wysiwyg

It would really help if you did a little research first...

If you do buy it or have it, what firmware does it have? What motherboard does it have? Stuff like that is very important. =)

It doesn't mention the firmware on Best Buy or Future Shop's website. So, how can I find out what firmware it has before buying it?

Archived