Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long do your PSPs last in standby?

My brother's psp lasts about 3 days in standby before its drained. When I say drained, I'm talking about enter language, and the date and time type drained.

My psp lasts about a month before it goes down 1 bar.

I swapped batteries, got new batteries... and his just drains very quickly like that.

Guest se7enteenyg

i got silver psp-3000 (psp brite) today, but does anyone know good program to convert video files into PSP files?

I use Super converter. You can check it out, it converts a lot of stuff.

Guest Take Five

so i've been reading about this supposedly unhackable psp-3000...if i wait until next year to buy a psp, would you think the psp-2000s would be phased out and hard to find? or do you think someone would come up with a way to hack it by then?

so i've been reading about this supposedly unhackable psp-3000...if i wait until next year to buy a psp, would you think the psp-2000s would be phased out and hard to find? or do you think someone would come up with a way to hack it by then?

Well from the looks of it.. the 3000's are being recalled because of scanlines issues with the LCD...meaning when you move around you see scanlines...

I don't even see the 2000 models available in some of the huge chains.

Guest michi82

i actually have a question!!

so i just got my psp last week,and today i tried to plug in the usb cable,thought of transferring pictures to my psp but when i went into my computer i can't find the drive to the memory card?

how do i solve it?thanks.. ^^

Guest michi82

yeah i've already establish it!!even tried to off charged by usb..

i tried twice but it the same!!its connected just that can't find the folder in it?

the USB icom on the right side did appear..when double click on it , it does shows "PSP SONY" something..

but at MY COMPUTER there is not external folders >_<

oh btw i tried to use the memory card on my phone to transfer song before?would it affect the memory card?

Normally on psp fat

You plug in the psp, go to the menu, click USB.

It shows up in my computer like a flash drive.

Go to folders and find what you need.

If the memory stick is new, you can format (will clear it) it in the psp and it should make you the folders you need like /PSP/Save or /PSP/music etc

Guest michi82

err well the thing is it doesnt shows the flash drive thing?there is not external folders or extra thing i could click in it?

but its connect o.O

Guest papasmurf

Well from the looks of it.. the 3000's are being recalled because of scanlines issues with the LCD...meaning when you move around you see scanlines...

that is a WRONG information, they have already stated that they will NOT RECALL PSP-3000. Please provide information to prove me other wise. I have PSP-3000 and i've noticed it too when someone told me, but to be honest it doesn't bother me. I didn't even noticed until someone mentioned it, i believe in high quality devices that sony has produced for last few decades, but i also believe that even for superior technologies have flaws.

P.S. SOCOM U.S. NAVY SEAL TACTICAL FORCE is VERY DIFFICULT GAME TO PLAY.

Guest Take Five

PSP-2000s still seem plentiful at the moment, so i guess i'll hold off on buying one for awhile. although i read some article on digg about how the 3000 was cracked using some battery...

Guest ~fantasygurl~

im really sorry but can someone help me with the directions on how to put games and movies/anime onto the psp? in order too please? im too lazy to look back and thanks again!

Gundam vs Gundam is awesome but it kind of lags during adhoc play o_O;; and i dislike spammers that keep on using long range attack!!!

i soo wanna get the psp 3000 but cant afford to have 3 psps LOL since i owned the phat and the slim one....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived