Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Alright I'm gone from this thread for a while. No longer own a PSP.

And I played so far into Crisis Core and War of the Lions too, holy crows!

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

^^ Seems like theres an issue with memory sticks going on with the new firmware.

I'd gonna wait a bit. My FF8 disc one has this scratch on it and it gets stuck at 77% when i try to rip it! argh, looks like I'll just have to find one on the net.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest DOVAHKIIN

I juz pre-ordered FF7CC. Really can't wait to get my hands on it...

Pre-ordered? Ahah... I beat the Japanese ISO version...

I got robbed for my PSP a month ago, but once I get the cash flowing again, I'm off to get a slim (although I prefer the old PSP) and START ALL OVER AGAIN in War of the Lions. <_<

^ i know the jp version was out last yr sep. but i figured my japanese is not that great to understand everything. so i decided to wait for the eng version. i want to buy the game anyway.

LOL. i'm playing War of the Lions now...really really slowly coz i'm too busy in sch. i'm looking forward to spring break so i have time to play the games properly. haha..

& God of War! :w00t:

Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ i know the jp version was out last yr sep. but i figured my japanese is not that great to understand everything. so i decided to wait for the eng version. i want to buy the game anyway.

I didn't understand a single word in the game and still beat it. You get the story and what's going on anyway, not too hard.

www.silenttweak.net has translations for all the cutscenes anyway, although they weren't up until after I finished the game.

Heh, I just preordered Crisis Core two days ago alongside Metal Gear Solid: Essentials (collectors with MGS1, MGS2:Substance, MGS3:Subsistence)...and then I realized later in the day that God of War was coming out on the 4th so I was like GAH! I'M GONNA BE BROKE!

And -Kira-, try upping your CPU Speed for UMD/ISO to 333.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aznfishyfart

aww ^^

Finally got PS1 emulation working on my PSP! Used alcohol and icetea to get em on it!

So far I've only done some single disc games (Brave Fencer Musashi, Tactics Ogre, Battle Arena Toshinden, Wild Arms - games I own). Don't exactly know how to do multi discs...I really want to get the Final Fantasies on my PSP especially 7 and 8 (though I've heard 8 has a few problems - crashes a lot)

I also need to get the images and sounds and little movies for the games so they show instead of some generic grey box thingy.

i got ff7 working on my psp....im not exactly sure which firmware and stuff i have since my cousin did it but its pretty awsome to play on psp xD

I used to have a tiny version of Tekken3 on my psp (that uses the psx emulator) but it no longer works with the 3.9m33.. worked okay on 3.5 but not 3.9 tried popsloader but it still freezes. :(

I used to have a tiny version of Tekken3 on my psp (that uses the psx emulator) but it no longer works with the 3.9m33.. worked okay on 3.5 but not 3.9 tried popsloader but it still freezes. :(

Hmmm...so T3 doesn't work on 3.90 M33-2 and popsloading it to 3.50? Or any other firmware? I gotta try that out...

Hmmm...so T3 doesn't work on 3.90 M33-2 and popsloading it to 3.50? Or any other firmware? I gotta try that out...

Yeah I ripped it from the psx disk and took out all of the videos and stuff I could take out. It took a while to get the pops loader working but using the 3.5 pops loads the game just fine.

Guest Ms. X

My brother just bought a PSP today (Daxter special pack), and got Patapon at my request!

It is such a cute game, and pretty fun so far. :)

Yeah I ripped it from the psx disk and took out all of the videos and stuff I could take out. It took a while to get the pops loader working but using the 3.5 pops loads the game just fine.

Oh...that's probably why...the vids...I never bothered chopping stuff out of the ISO so I always converted the game as a whole....I'm still trying to figure out a way to get Jackie Chan's Stuntmaster to work though...grrr that game...the only game that I WANT TO play but it doesn't work....GRRRR. It always hangs after the opening credits. Other's also experience the same when trying to play it on their PSP. And different GAMEID's don't work.

DaX really needs to come out with a new version of popstation.

My brother just bought a PSP today (Daxter special pack), and got Patapon at my request!

It is such a cute game, and pretty fun so far. :)

LoL pata pata pon >_< thats soo hard!!!!

They keep going huh? my timing is like nuts haha :crazy:

Archived