[official Picture Thread] The Jabbawockeez

Guest A180585

Guest A180585

I was like "WHOA. WAH!" when I found out that Phil is 23 and has two kids?! Aw, he's a daddy. I'm sure he's a super, awesome father. Hehe. The interview Ann mentioned about it off from ABDC MTV site - HERE!

Sure, no problem. We're the TEAM JABBA + PHI LOVERS. Lol. Cris have a myspace too?! Must hunt it down. Haha. Aaww, well aren't you lucky. I have no credit card or paypal! The only way .. concealed cash. My parents won't let me order since I've been ordering Big Bang goodies for the pass few months. (cries) I want the t-shirt so bad. Gr. I'm praying for someone to do a survey here or someone is kind enough to help me order. Hmp. Which I doubt. Oh, someone help this poor child! ><

Yahh! JabbaTV better launch soon! I'm dying for the video clips of my Jabbaboys!

Hey!!!

Thanks for the interview link! That's where I saw it....so yea...it's confirmed...Phil Tayag has two kids (i think it's a boy and a girl? I saw it in this music vid of his...he was holding the little girl!)....but strangely....why isn't there a mention of the mother? :blink:

LOL @ "TEAM JABBA + PHI LOVERS"....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol....oh and for the shirts, I would SO help you if the CC or paypal account was mine. T.T I got a friend to order it for me and I paid them back.

I hope JabbaTV launches soon tooo!!!! I want new footage!

Thanks for the new pics!!!

Ann-

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest A180585

New Wallpaper posted. Please click HERE.

OR.....

jabbawockeezwallpaperneak7.png

Creds: A180585 (www.myspace.com/A180585). Please do not remove the tag or post elsewhere without permission. Thank you. ^^

hahaha....enjoy.

Ann-

Guest lubdispytghur

Thanks for the interview link! That's where I saw it....so yea...it's confirmed...Phil Tayag has two kids (i think it's a boy and a girl? I saw it in this music vid of his...he was holding the little girl!)....but strangely....why isn't there a mention of the mother?

LOL @ "TEAM JABBA + PHI LOVERS"....yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lol....oh and for the shirts, I would SO help you if the CC or paypal account was mine. T.T I got a friend to order it for me and I paid them back.

I hope JabbaTV launches soon tooo!!!! I want new footage!

Thanks for the new pics!!!

Yeah, I remember seeing a picture of Phil and his little baby girl. Me want more pictures of them! Is Phil married or single .. since he has two kids and no mention of the kid's mother?

Aw, thanks anyways Ann! I'm like hunting for someone to help me order the t-shirts. I'll probably beg my parents until they say yes, and finally my little sister will be helping. Haha. She wants a Jabba shirt too. Hehe. But the shirts are expensive! Hmp, I hope the girl tee's are a little bit cheaper though.

I love the new wallpaper you made Ann! If you don't mind, I'll be using it for my wallpaper desktop. Hehe. ^^

Hey, where are the other Jabba fans at? It's only me and Ann that are spamming our love for Phi + Jabba. Lol.

Anyways here's more pictures, again! Whoopiedoo! ^^

vn1i5x.jpg

vffo0p.jpg

iz7xow.jpg

i6jrxe.jpg

33jsks0.jpg

2qa2t7q.jpg

2lcs0hz.jpg

2eaqfee.jpg

357ncdt.jpg

1zp3yih.jpg

2uiyk49.jpg

154f039.jpg

^^ My gosh he is cute. Wahh. I love him and I want him, now! :wub:

ih0iaf.jpg

^^ Aw, look at my Phi baby working it. Hehe. <333

9kyo0g.jpg

^^ Oh no, no! Look at them girls surrounding Phi! Get away from my baby! Haha.

I mean come on now, who can't resist this sexy, hot fella of mine. <333

credits: sneakerologist1 @ myspace

Guest gd-ise.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE GUYSS <333

woahh the wallpaper is awesome <3

i saved it already

and PHIII >_________<

he's such a cutie and a dork <3

glad that jabbawockeez is getting more recognized, i wish they would have a dance album or something. i'd defintely buy it xD

a question.

i think it was episode one of ABDC. at the beginning they showed a clip of jabbawockeez introducing themselves, the baby that rynan and phi were playing with is..kevin's? he's so adorbale <3

Guest talksound

maybe you could add this to the facts section?

ben and chris were in the girlfriend (remix) video, with avril lavigne, and lil mama.

:)

heard some of the guys at our local radio station in san diego..they never fail to crack me up on their interview...u can tell that they are really passionate on what they are doing..it was funny how they said that they are kinda like a boyband without the singing..

Guest lubdispytghur

I agreeee with you guyss! Phi is a cutie. His smile is like a lil baby, so adorable.

Omooo, I know! His smile just melts me inside. Wahh (goes crazy) ^^

i think it was episode one of ABDC. at the beginning they showed a clip of jabbawockeez introducing themselves, the baby that rynan and phi were playing with is..kevin's? he's so adorbale <3

Yes, that's Kevin's kid. So cubby and cute. Ah, I bet he's going to be a dancer or a musican when he grows up - just like his daddy. Hehe.

heard some of the guys at our local radio station in san diego..they never fail to crack me up on their interview...u can tell that they are really passionate on what they are doing..it was funny how they said that they are kinda like a boyband without the singing..

Aw, I wanna hear the interview! Yep, they never fail to put a smile on face. They're so dorky and funny .. especially in ABDC rehearsal time. "If you can believe it and conceive it, you can acheive it. Period. (#%$#)". Lol. I wouldn't mind them having like a reality show or something. It would be hilarious since they're always cracking jokes and always having fun. Wah, I love them even more. <3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cwDt-Xx3_PQ. Here's a interview clip I found on Youtube. I was like staring at Phi the whole time. Lol. He looked so bored and tired. Hehe. Gahh and super cute! Hehe. I was waiting forever for him to talk, which he did - just a little bit. Ben didn't even stay a word. He was silent the whole time! He's so quiet. Ben needs to talk more. I want to hear his deep, sexy voice. Wheee.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EU-QfnDN4ak. Here's another youtube clip and this is a MUST WATCH! Ohh, just watch and you'll see what I'm talking about. Phi(?), Phil, Cris. Omg, I just love them even more. <333

Guest A180585

Yeah, I remember seeing a picture of Phil and his little baby girl. Me want more pictures of them! Is Phil married or single .. since he has two kids and no mention of the kid's mother?

I love the new wallpaper you made Ann! If you don't mind, I'll be using it for my wallpaper desktop. Hehe. ^^

Hey, where are the other Jabba fans at? It's only me and Ann that are spamming our love for Phi + Jabba. Lol.

Anyways here's more pictures, again! Whoopiedoo! ^^

XXXXX

credits: sneakerologist1 @ myspace

Yes, that's Kevin's kid. So cubby and cute. Ah, I bet he's going to be a dancer or a musican when he grows up - just like his daddy. Hehe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cwDt-Xx3_PQ. Here's a interview clip I found on Youtube. I was like staring at Phi the whole time. Lol. He looked so bored and tired. Hehe. Gahh and super cute! Hehe. I was waiting forever for him to talk, which he did - just a little bit. Ben didn't even stay a word. He was silent the whole time! He's so quiet. Ben needs to talk more. I want to hear his deep, sexy voice. Wheee.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EU-QfnDN4ak. Here's another youtube clip and this is a MUST WATCH! Ohh, just watch and you'll see what I'm talking about. Phi(?), Phil, Cris. Omg, I just love them even more. <333

OMG Mia! I almost died seeing those Phi pics! And look at the girls!!!! They're all over him!! Nooooo!!! hahahaha....I wish i lived in the States now T.T....Australia has limited hot dancers =.=

And of course! Use away....represent! hahaha....i was dying for some proper clear pics to make a proper wallpaper. And those pics were perfect!

Thanks Mia for the links!!! Phi seems so humble and shy....*sighs*....what a sweetie....I'm in love ^^ *makes googly eyes*

TEAM PHI + JABBA!!!!!! hahahaha

Ann-

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE GUYSS <333

woahh the wallpaper is awesome <3

i saved it already

a question.

Yea, like Mia said, that was Keibee's bubba that Phi was holding (which i must say, he holds a baby so well hahaha)....cute lil baby!!! The next generation of Jabbawockeez maybe?

And you're welcome. Glad you like the thread and the wallpaper.

maybe you could add this to the facts section?

ben and chris were in the girlfriend (remix) video, with avril lavigne, and lil mama.

:)

Done! Also, Phi, Ben & Cris are in Mims - Like This MV ...the type of appearance where if you blink you'll miss them. Actually, make it....you can't really SEE them quite well....hahaha which sucks for the Jabba fans who watch the MV JUST to see Phi, Ben & Cris. hahaha...

At least with the Girlfriend Remix MV you can see Ben and Cris doing their thing ^^

EDIT:

CLICK HERE FOR NEWLY ADDED PICS OF PHIL.

BEN FANS HAVE GOT TO CLICK HERE!

Does anyone have these pics but clearer?

bennma6.jpg

Ben looks mighty dangerous here hehehehe

phiidc7.jpg

*sighs*....*speechless*....*sighs* hahahahaha

Guest lubdispytghur

Done! Also, Phi, Ben & Cris are in Mims - Like This MV ...the type of appearance where if you blink you'll miss them. Actually, make it....you can't really SEE them quite well....hahaha which sucks for the Jabba fans who watch the MV JUST to see Phi, Ben & Cris. hahaha...

At least with the Girlfriend Remix MV you can see Ben and Cris doing their thing ^^

Ben and Cris are in the music video?! A must watch! Hehe. I didn't even know they even had a Girlfriend (remix) video. Hey, I wonder if Lil Mama remembered Ben and Cris during the ABDC days.

Ugh, you don't even know. I had to like replay it 100+ times and in slow motion to get a glimpse of Phi, Ben, and Cris in Mims music video. Haha. Hardly see them though.

Thanks for the clip of Ben, Ann. Gah, I just love the way he moves to the music. (same goes with phi. muaha. <3)

Whoohaa. Again, another batch of goodies for the Jabba fans in this thread!

IMG_7387.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7409.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

IMG_7391.jpg

^^ Can you find Phil? Haha. He looks so adorable with those sunglasses on. Hehe.

IMG_7471.jpg

IMG_7482.jpg

IMG_7519.jpg

IMG_7520.jpg

^^ Duh, gotta save this for last. Hehe. <33333333

credits: tkofthewildboyz's bs

TEAM PHI + JABBA <3 Whooot. (:

Guest geishaOo

OMGOSH THANK YOU A180585 SO MUCH FOR THIS POST!

at first i was like nah, they just them one hit wonders who's gona be forgotten.

but after one video, i was thinking dang, these fellas got style! yea, i haven't watched the show.

they got jokes too. their dance and their personalities got me smilin'.

JABBAWOCKEEZ is ORIGINAL! tha's when it's f'in real love for music!

YOOOOOO. i am so in love with jabbawockeez rite now.

and they keep up the asian pride. so much more love for the one black man.

this is family right here.

Guest melOng-xP

i love there performances.. and

their t-shirts! lol. they remind me

of a lot of korean underground

crews with the masks and all..

they're great dancers (:

Guest A180585

Ben and Cris are in the music video?! A must watch! Hehe. I didn't even know they even had a Girlfriend (remix) video. Hey, I wonder if Lil Mama remembered Ben and Cris during the ABDC days.

Ugh, you don't even know. I had to like replay it 100+ times and in slow motion to get a glimpse of Phi, Ben, and Cris in Mims music video. Haha. Hardly see them though.

Thanks for the clip of Ben, Ann. Gah, I just love the way he moves to the music. (same goes with phi. muaha. <3)

Whoohaa. Again, another batch of goodies for the Jabba fans in this thread!

XXXX

credits: tkofthewildboyz's bs

TEAM PHI + JABBA <3 Whooot. (:

hahaha.....i had to replay the Mims MV a gazillion times to spot Phi, Ben & Cris...and i still failed to see a face shot! like damnnnn! hahaha I saw Ben & Cris in the Girlfriend Remix MV though...Ben's kinda hard to miss cuz they did an individual shot for him..... :blush:

And yea, Ben moves really well to the music. Though his style is a lot different to Phi's. I think Phi moves more softly and it flows really well with the music while Ben has hard movements that go well with more upbeat songs. Both are such great dancers though. Such talented guys... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics Mia....I'll go update on front page now.

TEAM PHI + JABBA!!!!!!

Ann-

P.s. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/upl...ba/IMG_7520.jpg

THAT is LOVE. *sighs for the millionth time*

OMGOSH THANK YOU A180585 SO MUCH FOR THIS POST!

YOOOOOO. i am so in love with jabbawockeez rite now.

and they keep up the asian pride. so much more love for the one black man.

this is family right here.

You're welcome!!!! Just showing some love to the talented group of guys! I'm in love with all the members now too. Phi has a greater amount of love though....just because he's Phi hahahaha....I'm already carrying his last name somewhere in my name....it's a connection thing hahahaha

And yea, it's such a close knit family. If only I could join the family...that would be AWESOME! Time to take up dancing and love to the States then :sweatingbullets:

Oh lord.Phi is so sexy.He mine lady!

hahaha....it's a long waiting line babe.....we have a lot of Phi lovers in this thread.... :blush: :sweatingbullets:

MORE PICTURES

GROUP

ld00987af1f3fd698b84756ji7.th.jpg - le0aeeaa9bcdf475eb3b135xj1.th.jpg - le9f76109cabbf773487dbeqn7.th.jpg - l3a22f7495609f4f1efec22rp0.th.jpg - l4c621687d1a9f307bc433avk6.th.jpg - l497f1b65bca54f946dff29hp2.th.jpg - laa9ecbf0c1bb9c6f293a0ezj5.th.jpg - l702f1a7e8eb571f05a8554zi3.th.jpg

BEN

1513589108lsz6.th.jpg - l2aa816b714f92a2f6c555auo2.th.jpg - l5984e1577e844970fef092tl1.th.jpg - l4ee4db959268e7119137dcds4.th.jpg - l87e8615f815c4732ca8abeqq7.th.jpg

PHIL

l21ac674657ac599c756c2aao8.th.jpg - l5616f91f400136e5d17cf4rm0.th.jpg - l8837022c444ac98246dd55xl3.th.jpg - lf5f6ada5af1ee70869a5dehg6.th.jpg - l5b34059401e0d505a2310cie0.th.jpg - ld742f6f5690db0383eb9a5qq3.th.jpg

AND INTRODUCING...........

FAMILY ROYALE

l86722a5b897f1c08b2610enb5.jpg

Now THAT is cool!

Credits: www.myspace.com/swaggerboyfan & Murr's Myspace

Guest A180585

Short update today............!!!

Where have all the Jabba supporters gone? :unsure::blink:

A sketch I did on the train the last 3 days ^^

jabbasketcha1805852008pfy8.png

Click for full size.

Creds: Me, my pencil and sketch book ^^. Please do not remove the tag or post elsewhere without permission. Thank you.

PICTURE TIME!

PHIL

byterz2qe9qc5.th.jpg

I believe this is Phil baby girl? (That's what people are saying :unsure: ) She's a cutie!.... Going to be a heartbreaker just like her daddy when she grows up. Gorgeous smile too.

la6d2d09c1c23da3f903c65pu7.th.jpg - 1041528861lxt2.th.jpg - l332fc4cf0d805af184bb1dbl7.th.jpg

With his Boogie Monster Family

GROUP

lc78be767fa7993f39cc63foj7.th.jpg - l0ebd89b9751cec0edce532ks1.th.jpg - l4d508511080fd9a36886a6zg5.th.jpg - lb762c91def96aaac21798anq5.th.jpg

PHI

l40ecb6b5843f4f66c0134ahu2.th.jpg

Only one T.T.....and errrr....what was he doing? hahahaha

RYNAN

lbc4c77bf4d313e32b26034he8.th.jpg - ldf1af6e27fadb25e4f9f3fob1.th.jpg - l7337b1c508ec84a48118b9ef8.th.jpg

Creds: Saso's MS, Rainen's MS, Boogie Monster's MS.

I'm finding it difficult to get old pics of Phi cause he seems somewhat less involved with the group. Most groups pics I've seen (esp. with the whole Family Royale pics, Phi's never there) are lacking in Phi. It's mostly Ben, Cris and Phil ... bummer! <_<

Anywho, I'm off....gotta run! Toodle!!!

Ann-

Guest xCookies

I only recently watched all there vids, and dayummmm.

Some of their photoshoot reminds me of Big Bang photoshooots and their clothes tooo.

Guest xmoshixkon

eh.... i have this question ^^

i went to watch step up 2 today with friends, and in the battle part, i saw a group looked just like Jabba

so I were they really there ?

ohh my god!

there a team phi? noo way ahah

i always thought that he was soo unrated in the group

but i guess not. damn sure hottie.

& i cant believe he acutally 26? whoaa he look young.

anyway i love Jabba.

=] thanks for making this thread.

JABBA JABBA.

Archived