HMONG THREAD

Guest Azume

Guest fivemagic

Hey everyone!

It's so quiet here... where's everyone?

I really love this pic... she's so pretty and cute...

normal_promohq4.jpg

Here is the artwork for the above pic...

BrendaSong01.jpg

More closer view...

BrendaSong02.jpg

YAY! I JUST TOPPED THIS PAGE!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest just_us

i really hate homng dubbed movies...it takes the ZAM outta it

i saw her husband, he's not that old. probably in his late 20s or his early 30s.

here's a picture of them together.

121721846967686.jpg

crazy thing...I'm related to them!i was at the wedding!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest melaniey

NOT SURE IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT BUT HEARD THAT HNUB LIS MARRIED THIS ONE DUDE FROM MINNESOTA AND SHE'S PREGNANT!! HE ACTS WITH HER IN HER NEW GHOST MOVIE!!

Guest mokka16

have you seen the movie mai nai in the late 90s, where the guy told the girl he'll come back for her, but he never did? I think this movie is similar to it...

dang she's pregnant...wow...

have you seen the movie mai nai in the late 90s, where the guy told the girl he'll come back for her, but he never did? I think this movie is similar to it...

dang she's pregnant...wow...

i have. i remember watching it alot when i was younger and we will always say that name when we want to scared each other.

i think i will go buy it when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

any new hmong movies out? or translate hmong movies?

Hi everyone!

I havent been here in a while... seems this thread is still so very quiet these days??

Anyway, we just had our new year celebration in Sacramento and I wanted to post some pics regarding new Hmong movies.

sactohmongnewyearsign.jpg

Has anyone seen these new and recent Hmong movies?

hmongmovie.jpg

hmongmovie2-1.jpg

hmongmovie3-1.jpg

Has anyone heard of this guy's 'New Release Album'?

somchayyangposter.jpg

I sneaked and took this pic from way far... had to zoomed to get the pic of him.

peexxwmpic.jpg

Guest fivemagic

thanks... did u buy any movies??? are they good???

Did u watch mab sua's movie?

I don't know if you are referring to me when you ask your question above. In case you did, I will answer them for you.

You are welcome and NO, I did not buy any Hmong movies... actually I went there just to have some fun, and I enjoy browsing at all the various shops.

I have not seen Mab Sua's new movie, but if anyone has, I would love to know the summary and how it ended?

Guest ImSmiley

my sister has mabsua's new movie but i have only seem a few parts for it and i don't like it. but some of the songs in there are nice. and fivemagic for the guy you're asking who he is, his name is Somchai and he's a really good singer. I could say he's one of my favorite hmong singer.

Guest misschika

Isn't that girl in the wedding dress a new singer? or she came out last year? My sister is in love with her. And that dude who played that movie, tus hlub as... he's so funny. Its kinda ironic cause he's my cousin by marriage and his wife is so freakin beautiful. i think. and she can sing well too. :P

Guest hungrycollegeboy

HEY HEY HEY!!!

I found another commercial with Hmong people in it, hahahahaha.

Whopper Virgins

Hmong people in Chang Mai has never seen or tasted Burger King's Whopper, or McDonald's Big Mac. If they are given the chance to compare, which burger will win? I didn't find it offensive or anything, I just thought it was plain hilarious!!!! LOL

Archived