When People Are Racist...

Guest kawaiimagic

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vidalia

Hmm it was really bad when I was a kid in the US since I lived in a white community , like seriously there 10 Asian kids in my High School now lol but when I was little I didn't understand what was wrong with me when other kids would make fun of me and yeah I did have alittle identity problem but I'm proud to be Chinese, JApanese all that good stuff, doesn't bother me at all now. People just tend to be ignorant of other people and it's sad :D

ugh, the anger's hard to control.

it's really stupid to see people being so ignorant.

when my friends start making racial comments, i get so pissed. it's really stupid to see them think so stupidly. >_<

Guest passmethewrinch

I guess I'm really blessed to have grown up in an Asian populated city. I just never had to deal with racism (not yet, that is). So if someone was to be racist towards me now, I'd actually wouldn't know how to react. I'd be really pissed off for sure though.

Prejudice in society and behavior is bad enough, they don't have to discriminate against races, you know?

Yeah, it's sad on their part for being so ignorant and stupid, but the fact that there are more people like them that make up our society is really discouraging.

Guest creaturedreams

When they're racist towards me or my family friends I get pretty pissed off at em, I pull every crap outta my richard simmons to give em shi-t =\

Guest tranceeee

i'd talk back to them although i'd probably regret doing it later. if one of my friends was being racially insulted then i think i'd stand up for them because it's the right thing to do.

Guest athleteforlife51

usually i get real angry and go right at the person, one time I was playing in the hall with two of my filipino friends and one of my friends just came from gym and smelled like richard simmons, I didn't mind but this one white kid said "chinese smell" as he walked by and two of his friends laughed, I followed him and made him apologize.

Guest Dreamss

i ignore them because i honestly dont care about what they think about other races.

or if their talkin to me about racism, i would just say 'can you not talk about that please?'

Guest banditkiller015

Well my friends have never been abused because of their racial status. I don't remember if I have or not, but I would just ignore them unless they start gettin in my face and physically provokin me. Then yeah... stuff will happen.

"HAHAHAHHAHA YOUR SO not funny : D!" or

"YEAH? well you're ugly."

actually, if you just say the word "Racist." right in their face looking in their eyes, and rather loudly, its quite intimidating in itself.

"Racist."

"o_o.. Yeah, well what you going to do about that."

"Racist."

"So what??"

"Racist. : D"

and then call himher that everytime they open their mouth.

HAHAHA how annoying.

Guest dreamingfantasies

Give them a "wtf are you stupid?" look.

It really works...well for me at least. Cause after I give people that look they walk away mumbling.

That or I say REAL loud "GEE RACIST PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID! THEY LOOK SO DUMB RIGHT NOW!"

And since they're usually adults they walk away in embarrassment :3!

Guest cookingcooking

My friend who study oversea told me that the locals will sing the chinese kungfu theme song whenever she walked past and they will go"ching ching chang chong".Their taunts are usually the same and nothing new.It gets kind of boring.lol.

One time my friend walked past one of the jocks in school and he said"are you born ugly or are u once involved in some nasty accident?"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am so lucky i am in my own country.lol

Archived