When People Are Racist...

Guest kawaiimagic

Guest kuwon

^ Yeah thats a good idea to ignore them. The people who are openly racist are immature kids or get them from their family or something. Those people wont be racist forever.. So the best way is to avoid any confrontation whatsoever. At least thats what I do. Normally I just nod my head and walk away or something.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icecreamsoda93

I usually ignore it...but then a while later I think of a comeback i could've used (but then it's too late xD)

but this one time when it was a group of younger boys than my group of Asian friends at a party we called our guy friends to tell them off =P

Guest JoycexGuo

Ignore them. Like most people say, they WANT a reaction from you. If you get angry, its what they want, and they win =[

i say "isn't that racist"

and if they don't care

i won't care about them.

forget about it later unless

it's really racists,

if i stand up to someone at

school i can't cuz i know they

have backup, and i don't want to

get beat up.

but if it is a small person or a weak person.

i would be on your nerves XD

Guest xGingerTea

i usually just tell them straight up that they're racist. not in the tone like, "OMG YOU RACIST. I HATE YOU" i just tell them =P

Guest mango-iee

I'm half Vietnamese - Chinese and I live in New York City and I go to a school where's theres more black (85%) than asian (15%). <_<

I'm not trying to be racist or trying to pull any negative comments about brown (I hate calling black people "black" so I use "brown") and asian here but everyday when I go to school, I see several brown people cursing out asian how we asian can't do anything , how we should listen to them and we, asian, should go back to China (we to them are only one race, Chinese. No difference) and give them a life. WTF? But forget it...I don't want to start all racist now. The best we all should do is just ignore them. We can talk all day long and they won't care because it's their mouth and they can say anything they want. <_<

Guest NanaMun

Whenever there is any type of racist comments going about and I'm around, I usaully warn the person before it gets serious. I jsut can't stand it when people take retarded shortcuts in judging people. If I'm in a really good mood, I just laugh. Because honestly, in the end, Racism=hate=fear. And lordy it must suck fearing and hating a handful of people you see on occasion. So they get what they deserve in the end (ex. their kids dating that said race they hate) Hate is a product of fear my friends.

Guest KimboSlice

During truth and dare at my bud's house, this White girl refused to receive a lap dance from a Black friend of mine... right after she got one from me. I thought that was really, really racist.

I think the best course of action is to call them on their mini cooper and move one with the party.

Guest Courtknee

If one of my friends say something, I'll go 'STOP BEING RACIST >:o' and get really mad at them.

If I don't know the person very well, I just stare at them at go ':| Dude shut the ~ up. No one cares for what you have to say.'

D:

Guest chubbycheek

what's the point in living on... we will always be discriminated. stupid white people..ahahah and the funny thing is I actually am half white xD but u can't see it so I'm Chinese for everyone AHAHHAHAHh I'm going nuts♥

Archived