REFLECTION for Nan!! hehe!

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
this is a late nite one-shot recording. lol.
hey y'all! I know i juss posted something not too long ago...but I wanted this juss for NAN, cuz she mentioned something about me singing it....so here ya go! <3 I recorded it at 1 AM and it was all one shot. So, if it sounds funky, i'm sorry. lol. Big thanks to Vaerie (Nick) for making this instrumental a few months back. this recording is for u too! <3 Thanks for listening!! :)When will my Reflection show who I am inside? Take care, Tab ;)

Guest phantom.leonhart

ur own version i see....good singing but there's one thing i reckon you should've added...more stronger vocal in parts of it.

Guest babiixru

o____________________o. WOOOOOOOOOOOOW TAB O____O; you sound like her! this sounds amazing. EVERYONE's singing got so much better. and your voice triple-foldeddddddd. the beginning adlib sounded offkey but that's probably because you used a piano thing. is the piano offkey o_O in some parts?? cos it sounds that way haha. but you sound awesome as always. i love your "am" adlib. the only negative aspect of this thing is that "back" and for in "for all time" sounds offkey. are you holding back your power?! O_O, because it's not the same type of power i heard from you! but it sounds more emotion and seems like your using less effort to reach those notessss. gj =) wait a second, i forgot you told me you were singing this at 1am so that shoudl explain the lack of yoru usual powerrr! LOL <3333333

i strongly think you should sing this acapella (=

Guest animagelet

You're amazing!!!!! You pulled this offf w/ the crappy midi that's faster than the real songg. =] Your voice sounds beautiful heree.

hmmm.. i thought there was an instrumental for this song.. O___O

if you ever have more time, DO IT AGAIN! i think this song really brings out your voice and your amazing skills. perfect it baby. :D THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING IT FOR ME!

this is incredible for a one time shot! although i think the instrumental nick made was a little too fast in temple ><;;; (on the side note, the beginning ad lib was a lil off) EVERYTHING SOUNDS FABULOUS!!!! FRESH TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXX! <333

:wub:

Guest hesaid143

Amazing voice. You have talent and great skills. Good job !! This is a beautiful recording, although I can detect a few off-pitched notes xD. Not used to this song? harr harr, you`re wonderful, keep on working.

so many ppl just butcher this song but you made it sound new and fresh. nice adlibs. keep posting! always nice to hear from you. :P

P.S. I love your version of britney's everytime!!! OMG! i actually like this song now..!

Guest _MaJa_1234

Darn it! Soundclick still isn't working for me. GRRR... well hopefully it will work tommorow or something. I want to listen to your clip!

Guest luvjunjin0819

juki_love: awwww wow...thank u!!! ur talented toooo!!! ^___^

phantom.leonhart: aw, thanks. when i resing this sometime...i'll definitely put more emotion into it. ^__^

babiixru: Ru!! <33333 I will redo this someday! and work on it and make it better!!!! I won't adlib at the beginning either!! haha! I dunno about the instrumental...i want a karoake or something, that may help better! but i like nick's instrumental! thanks for the comments, hun!! ^__^

MzBeciko: thank you!! ^__^

Vaerie: Nick!! <33333 ya...i think this new mic made it turn out better!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!! ^___^

animagelet: o wow...thank you!!!!!! ^____^

NAN: NAN!! <33333 Ok ok, i'll perfect it, sorry. lol. but ur very welcome! hehe. I'm just glad u like it!!!!!! thanks for requesting and commenting. <3 ^____^

hesaid143: haha....actually i know this song well...but i haven't heard the original in a while. when i redo, i'll definitely work on those notes. thanks for the comments!!!!!! ^____^

flyaway: thank you! ^____^

ayame: i didn't butcher it??? whew, that's a relief. lol. U like the Britney song i did....aww, thnx. I must say, it's one of the only few of hers I actually like! anyways, thanks for the comments!!!!!!!!!! ^__^

wompa: Mike!! <33333 Thank you, hehe!! here, i'll give u a :wub: juss cuz i tortured u about one for me!!!!! ahahaah! ^___^

MaJa: I luv u and that voice of urs...i swear u really can sing anything!! juss thought i'd say that. i look forward to getting ur opinion!! hehe!

free;your/MIND: wow...ur being toooo nice to me! lol. i appreciate the comments, thank you!! ^___^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest _MaJa_1234

yea yeah it works! keke holyyy u sound good. You sound like Aaliyah in some parts (thats a plus ^^). The only thing is that some slurrs and stuff were a little over done but it's all good b/c your fabulous B) .

Archived