[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki2

mj looked like she was about to have a heart attack in the last episode.

HS isn't too happy to hear what happen. They need to move out!!

Hello everyone, I have lost the drive to watch YAMD since Ep 147, but I want to start watching again. Were there a lot of scenes that worth watching in the past 10 episodes? I cannot decide whether I should resume at Ep147 or just jump right at Ep156?? Any advice?? Thanks!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

JUMP jump....fast forward nothing much happened...it is so draggy now..

its mostly about the evil mom in law and cinderalla sb being bullied... :wacko:

Guest oliv_d_pooh

hi guys...i just finished watching ep.122. did SB really slap HS when HS tried to get their marriage license?????

i totally didn't anticipate that...poor HS...it must be really heart breaking for him.....

and also at the end of the episode when MJ had a break down and cried like a baby....omg..believe it or not..i enjoyed that scene...hahahaha...she deserved that...*evil grin*

Guest Lilazinprincess

I find HS useless...why is he letting his wife suffering like this? MJ needs to get some sense into her. Is this what being a CEO's wife turns you into? Who does she thinks she is?

I don't even know why I am still following this drama. There has been way too many moments of disappointments.

Guest winghlau

Not sure if Saebyuk will be any kinder to Miok if she knows that she is dying. Is like you are dying than you come and look for me to ease you guilty conscious before you go. Not understanding the dialogue, I wonder whether there is an indication that she came to look for Saebyuk long ago.

Also wonder whether Miok will still ‘fight’ with MJ if DNA proves that she is not the biological mother.

I find HS useless...why is he letting his wife suffering like this? MJ needs to get some sense into her. Is this what being a CEO's wife turns you into? Who does she thinks she is?

I don't even know why I am still following this drama. There has been way too many moments of disappointments.

I'm waiting for YAMD to end and put me out of my misery. I was disappointed that it's rumored to be extended to Jan, 2009. I'm helping out because of the thread friends who are still following the drama. I haven't watched for 3-4 weeks, and tried today's episode on fast forward and skip. The 3-4 minute it took was time wasted. :tears: :tears: :tears:

^ SB is the one that won't let HS do anything. She doesn't tell him how bad his mother is treating her. When he is around and witnesses it he says something. When they first got marry SB is the one that said she wanted to live with her in-laws because she wanted to change his mom's opinion of her. I'm sure if HS had his way he would rather live in their own place than stay at his parents house.

This whole event better have HS and SB move out to their own place. If not than you can call HS useless and for that matter SB as well agreeing to go back into that h*ll hole.

As for ep. 157:

BRAVO to all the veteran actors. The scene between KYS and MJ was awesome. Despite all the grumbling about MJ's character you have to give it to the actress who plays her...she really can bring the evilness out of that character. And the actress for KYS... you could really feel the pain when she was trying to take SB home.

Poor HS got slapped and blamed for something he had no idea about and he was even barred from seeing SB at the Kim's house.

I'm so excited about Friday's ep. I hope YouKu will have it uploaded tomorrow...they haven't uploaded today's ep. I'll be out celebrating my b-day so I want to watch it before I leave the house.

I'm waiting for YAMD to end and put me out of my misery. I was disappointed that it's rumored to be extended to Jan, 2009. I'm helping out because of the thread friends who are still following the drama. I haven't watched for 3-4 weeks, and tried today's episode on fast forward and skip. The 3-4 minute it took was time wasted. :tears: :tears: :tears:

Oh my Ahoxan, once again you've managed to express my feeling exactly. I've been holding on because of the many wonderful people on this thread. There was a time I couldn't wait to get home to see what was going to happen next, but lately it's just been such a drag. After a long, stressful day at work I would look forward to coming home watch YAMD and discussig it with such good cyber-friends. Now, I feel so disheartened to come home and see depressing scenes of SB's continued mistreatment at the hands of MJ :tongue2: I check the threads only periodically to make sure you and the others are still okay. I miss our lively thead and anticipation of what would happen next :tears:

Do the ratings actually warrant an extension to mid-January?

Guest gothamknight

Ep. 157's rating: Seoul 38.1 (1st) Nationwide 36.9 (1st)

The episodes since SB and Hose's wedding (EP. 140) has been consistently above 35 and has crossed 38 twice, including this most recent episode. So most definitely the drama deserves to go into 2009 since the show's ratings are at an all-YAMD high. Not as high as the 40's that the previous KBS daily drama 'Likeable or Not' (also called 'I Hate You But It's Fine') was putting up around this same range of episodes, but still very respectable numbers put forth by YAMD.

And with the holidays coming up and Chinese New Year falling on January 26 in 2009 (which Koreans celebrate as a major holiday also), I am speculating KBS would like the show to go if possible till then. Again only speculation on my part, but I am sure viewers in Korea would prefer to watch the start of another new long drama after the major holidays.

I thought our usual kind soul posted the YOUKU link for 157:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg4NjEzMzI=.html

I am sure Ms. Sweetheart saw 157 through other means, but just in case and for anyone else=)

Guest oliv_d_pooh

LOL at your first sentence! :lol: You're so funny! I only started to watch this show and I love it. It's so so so long though. I'm only on episode 84. I've been skimming through this show to catch up. It's a really good show. I'm surprised SB doesn't end up with Lee Ji Hoon. I thought he was the male protagonist. Anyways, when I finish watching this series, I will actually rewatch it again. I've been skipping parts because I just wanted to see SB & HS's romance.

im quite amazed with your goal...personally....i wouldnt want to re watch it again....>.<

im pretty excited about the drama when i first started, but then...IMO, it went from good to bad to worse....sigh...

but still...i still watch it until today...just because i've been watching till ep 123 and i hate quitting the drama...

Guest oliv_d_pooh

Oh my Ahoxan, once again you've managed to express my feeling exactly. I've been holding on because of the many wonderful people on this thread. There was a time I couldn't wait to get home to see what was going to happen next, but lately it's just been such a drag. After a long, stressful day at work I would look forward to coming home watch YAMD and discussig it with such good cyber-friends. Now, I feel so disheartened to come home and see depressing scenes of SB's continued mistreatment at the hands of MJ :tongue2: I check the threads only periodically to make sure you and the others are still okay. I miss our lively thead and anticipation of what would happen next :tears:

i guess most of the people in this thread felt the same way too....this is the first thread in soompi that I actually read from the 1st page till now...i used to check this thread like 10 times a day...curious to find out what is happening next...excited about the complicated relationship between HS - SB - TP..but nowadays..its not as excited as it used to be....

good things that there are still people here providing the episode summary.....trying to make this thread as lively as it used to be.....

and for that reason, im still watching this drama...and i really really hopeeeeeeee that the storyline will change....plssssss...no more evil MIL....and please leave SB n HS alone....I cant believe that SB n HS still havent had the chance to live their lives happily after 150 n more episodes....arghhhh....

Guest sweetheart0085

I am sure Ms. Sweetheart saw 157 through other means, but just in case and for anyone else=)

Oh, yes i watched it already but thank you still gothamknight for posting the link up for me/us...we can never have too many links^^

I haven't really watched any episode since EP 102 or so, I only skim through them as i cut the episodes to upload and i watch some parts when i am asked what happened in a scene by my youtube channel viewers...

It's funny, I still remember clearly how everyone rushed to this thread in the past just to read something related to the drama...when I always checked the thread first thing in the morning and last thing at night before i went to bed just to read the opinions of others here. Yes the ratings are doing well but if we still had our drive to watch the drama now as before, I'm sure the rating will have passed 50 by now...kinda sad now that i think of it. Like Ahoxan said, I'm only here now just so I could finish this drama with everyone here and then move on which is pretty sad for me to say. I can't remember when i was so eager to watch the new episode anymore, i just check now for links to download and upload the drama since there are people who still want to watch it, If not, like many others, i would have been gone by now.

Well, the writers sure messed up big with this drama [to me] but for everyone related to this drama...FIGHTING!!!

I hope we can all leave here in good standing and proudly say "Atleast we finished it".

Guest zaizai00

the whole thing about hose and sb trying to act in front of mj, ehhh kind of cute in the beginning but wasn't much but i think that the consequence outweighed the cuteness by too much.

is it just me, or does this drama seem to go in circles, like a little cuteness, lots of hate (from mj and some from yuri) and some wierd exaggerated consequence, and then back to hugging and all over again.... about the fifth time around... gets kind of boring and the drama has been extended and everything... oh boy... it's like riding on a roller coaster that you really don't want to be on and you know it's a long way down....

The episodes since SB and Hose's wedding (EP. 140) has been consistently above 35 and has crossed 38 twice, including this most recent episode. So most definitely the drama deserves to go into 2009 since the show's ratings are at an all-YAMD high. Not as high as the 40's that the previous KBS daily drama 'Likeable or Not' (also called 'I Hate You But It's Fine') was putting up around this same range of episodes, but still very respectable numbers put forth by YAMD.

And with the holidays coming up and Chinese New Year falling on January 26 in 2009 (which Koreans celebrate as a major holiday also), I am speculating KBS would like the show to go if possible till then. Again only speculation on my part, but I am sure viewers in Korea would prefer to watch the start of another new long drama after the major holidays.

^ I think KBS is really trying to get this drama to the 40 mark which is probably why they want to extend it.

Thanks for posting the YouKu link for ep. 157. The channel that I usually go to that uploads the drama didn't upload the ep and it seems the person hasn't upload the new ep either today. I searched YouKu and it seems nobody has it up yet.

Here's the Preview Link for Ep. 159

I have no idea what is being said but it looks intense.

Guest dbart001

^ I think KBS is really trying to get this drama to the 40 mark which is probably why they want to extend it.

Thanks for posting the YouKu link for ep. 157. The channel that I usually go to that uploads the drama didn't upload the ep and it seems the person hasn't upload the new ep either today. I searched YouKu and it seems nobody has it up yet.

Here's the Preview Link for Ep. 159

I have no idea what is being said but it looks intense.

stupid...stupid...why is HS still living at MJ's house we called "hell hole"??? Isn't he supposed to be looking for an officetel so him and SB can live happilly together???? I am soooo disappointed...

It might even go as far as February 2009, if my assumption about the new series is true . . .

Archived