[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Wow, if YAMD will extend to more than 150 episodes, I wouldn't be able to stand the bickerings & harassments the 3 noxious witches will be hatching for SB. I hope the writer for once diverts from the famous daily drama formula of bringing the two leads only a few episodes before the end. Better yet if SB & HS will come out in the next 10 episode as a couple & fight it out together their evil plans ... cant imagine the endless persecution these evil witches will do to SB all in the next 50 episodes ... I will faint in despair. Unless SB transforms into a fighter & face them squarely.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbigdog123

Wow, if YAMD will extend to more than 150 episodes, I wouldn't be able to stand the bickerings & harassments the 3 noxious witches will be hatching for SB. I hope the writer for once diverts from the famous daily drama formula of bringing the two leads only a few episodes before the end. Better yet if SB & HS will come out in the next 10 episode as a couple & fight it out together their evil plans ... cant imagine the endless persecution these evil witches will do to SB all in the next 50 episodes ... I will faint in despair. Unless SB transforms into a fighter & face them squarely.

Yeah, it's pretty hard to watch all the abuse SB takes in, all these pile on really isn't much of enjoyment and unrealistic as well.

Guest reKaddict

Yeah, it's pretty hard to watch all the abuse SB takes in, all these pile on really isn't much of enjoyment and unrealistic as well.

And if you can believe it, somehow everyone is going to be reconciled and happy with each other at the end of the show (if KBS's other daily dramas are any indication).

Guest jbigdog123

And if you can believe it, somehow everyone is going to be reconciled and happy with each other at the end of the show (if KBS's other daily dramas are any indication).

It's hard to imagine forgiving people who have continuously doing malicious thing to you and hated you for a long time, but that's how these daily dramas usually ends up with.

I've dropped friends over far less than what was done to SB but I guess my threshold isn't as high as SB character.

Epi 78

Yeongshil woke SooBin up. Still half drunk she had to cling on to her mum for support. On their way out HoSae came back. Soobin went up to hug Hosea and said she will work hard for this relatioship. HoSae just stood there quietly. Yeongshil was angry and dragged her out. HoSae volunterred to send them home but was rejected. Ming Jung said she will never allow it to end the engagement. HoSae told his mother no matter what he has nothing more to talk. MJ scolded HoSae being a bad guy. HoSae replied he will not be happy if insist to engage to SooBin. Poor Soobin was sobbing in her room and told her mum she will die if she cant marry HoSae as she really loves him alot. Yeong shil was so heartache to see SooBin suffer both were hugging crying. Bonding of Saebyuk with her mum Young Sook was so sweet. Young Sook hopes Saebyuk will not go to Russia.

Next morning Saebyuk prepared breakfast for the whole family. DaeJin compliemented her food is nice and Saebyuk announced she decided to take the offer to Russia. Though both parents were relunctant but DJ gave some encourgement. At office Saebyuk handed a improved design to SooBin and without looking further SooBin left it on the tray and she walk out of the office. Halmonni went to visit Hwa Ran at the shop ( both of their clothings of same colour ) :lol::lol: The sober SooBin begged her mother to forgive HoSae... Hwa Ran wants to buy some tonic for Young Sook. Yuli was practicsing her catwalk in the room. MJ came in and told Yuli to go to US and she refused. Yuli receive a call regard the modelling. Yuli called TP to accompany her the next day. At Lohas meeting with the investors, they were pleased with the design and asked if SooBin was the one and SooBin replied it was one of her designer works. They commented the design inclined to Korean style and wanted something more for European style and SooBin remembered Saebyuk had handed in a design in the morning. She went back to her table to check and found the design of what the investors expected. SooBin destroyed the design and went back to the conference and she said there is isnt any other design for their requirements. Chilbok was concerned not able to produce the design. He received a call from HR of HoSae going to overesea posting. TaeYoung and Young sook were so lovey dovey and TY commented how good if they have twins. Halmonni at this point was calling out for TY and asked him to go with her. YS refused to let him go. Halmonni brought TY to a private estate and started to scrap off from the statue for bearing a son which TY commented she is being too supertitous. They were caught red handed by the estate guard. Saebyuk and the collegues arranged to go for celebration and HoSae happened to look for SooBin ( she was not around).. They asked HoSae to join them. He was looking at Saebyuk for signal :w00t::w00t: ... At the pub HoSae announced he is going oversea and they thought SooBin was sure to tag along before HoSae could explain further. SooBin called HoSae. She went to look for HoSae and he confirmed he is going US ( if I heard correctly) and it will be better for SooBin if he leaves. She told HoSae who allowed him to do so !!! Saebyuk was at the corner from the washroom and overheard their conversation

I like SooBin's black top (blouse) she wore to work... :D

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc348/d...d/ep78_19.jpg... credit to decaturguy

79회 :: 2008년 8월 25일 월요일

수빈은 사랑인지 집착인지 모를 마음으로 호세와 새벽을 번갈아 만나며 화를 내고 악을 쓰면서 무너져간다. 소영이를 어떻게든 임신시키고자 하는 풍금의 마음은 소영이 태영이를 넘어 화란에게까지 불똥이 튀고, 수빈이 새벽의 개선안을 제출하지 않았다는 것을 알게 된 디자인 1팀은 출국 전의 쏠사 임원에게 쫓아가 시안을 내미는데......

Guest dbart001

SooBin called HoSae. She went to look for HoSae and he confirmed he is going US ( if I heard correctly) and it will be better for SooBin if he leaves. She told HoSae who allowed him to do so !!! Saebyuk was at the corner from the washroom and overheard their conversation

I don't understand why Hose still answers his phone evrytime Soobin calls him...He should tell her that she should be just calling her about work and talk to him at work and nowhere else...Hose WAKE UP, Soobin is FATAL...

Guest jbigdog123

I don't understand why Hose still answers his phone evrytime Soobin calls him...He should tell her that she should be just calling her about work and talk to him at work and nowhere else...Hose WAKE UP, Soobin is FATAL...

One of multitude of HoSae's mistakes, which continuously sends mixed messages and prolongs conflicts.

Guest reKaddict

One of multitude of HoSae's mistakes, which continuously sends mixed messages and prolongs conflicts.

You know.. in all honesty, HS's foolishness is really a result of poor scripting. The writers have to draw out conflict over many, many episodes and so they resort to easy, but ridiculous methods that really harm the development of the characters. As of right now, it's very hard to believe any of the characters are doing actions that people would realistically take.

Guest nhuynh4682

i have been trying to get onto soshified forums today but for some reason i cannot get on. is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Guest jbigdog123

You know.. in all honesty, HS's foolishness is really a result of poor scripting. The writers have to draw out conflict over many, many episodes and so they resort to easy, but ridiculous methods that really harm the development of the characters. As of right now, it's very hard to believe any of the characters are doing actions that people would realistically take.

Yup, I agree. There were many instances where I couldn't believe what I was seeing and could only shake my head and say unbelievable.

The daily drama dealing with real life situations should at least be bit more realistic, imo.

I've been reading the past 20 pages and this thread is making my day :) Thanks to everybody who's contributing to it.

Is it true that NaYoung's mother is letting SaeByuk going to Russia? I thought at least she wouldn't let her go for many factors.

Guest jbigdog123

Is it true that NaYoung's mother is letting SaeByuk going to Russia? I thought at least she wouldn't let her go for many factors.

Yes, but I don't think "letting her go" is what she is doing, more like she trusts SB and respects her decision.

Guest eelbakeeil

The way the show has been moving, I hope that Hosae goes to US. Saebyuk to Russia. And Soobin to do anything she wants. It is obvious that Hosae isn't going to go to US and that Saebyuk isn't going to go to Russia though.

Ajumma and Ajushi notwithstanding, I wish I can like at least ONE more character, but it's very difficult.

70 more episodes to watch Saebyuk win over Soobin, Soobin's mom, Hosae's mom - MAN! I hope this show gets better like it used to be.

Archived