[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest zaeya

THis so is a combination of three shows: Pure 19 (Death brings a stranger to the family and they accept her, one son falls in love with her), Bizarre Bunch (Two cousins always fighting love the same girl, girl is torn between the two, cousin loves the girl who his mom hates) and My Sweet Heart My Darling(Son doesn't have any balls to Man up and stand up for himself and the woman he loves, settles for the villan female and marries her even though he's miserable) SMH...still i like the drama but it's such a blatant ripoff...i need to move to Korea and write K-Dramas i would be rich.....

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluemoon1st

Anyway, can't wait for Monday's episode. HS should just grab her, hug her and say he loves her. I'm sure SB's heart will melt and she'll tell him she loves him too, right after she asks is the engagement still on.

I doubt he will be man enough to hug Saebyuk....(don't forget his mum is keeping his "balls" oops did i just say that...naughty me) :ph34r:

Hosae should learn from Taeyoung. Disapproval from his family didn't stop him from pursuing Seoyoung & he succeeded in convincing his parents & getting their consent to marry her. It was not easy though ... with HS & SB case, they will be like going through the eye of a needle to get the Kangs' blessing especially the mother, not to mention how HS could get away from Subin.

Guest cherii

Oh now look what you did. I'm sure the subbing team at soshified wont appreciate their links being leaked from their forum like this...........

Guest kori65

epi 66 ..

Sb answered hosae sorry but no can't do that.she rushed in and locked door.hosae banged on her door and said he really loves her.he explained about his engagement being arranged by parents.etc.Tp came and heard hosae.tp talked to hosae in the back alley.tp scolded hosae and hosae told tp he loves sb very much.tp asked what about soobin.hosae say he is sorry towards soobin but...then tp punched hosae.2nd punch, hosae blocked and ask tp is this because of soobin or sb.

hosae went home and soobin called him demanded to know where is he etc..he said he was tired and ended the call.

soobin talked to herself(real scary like a lunatic).soobin then called sb asked where was she.sb answered she is at home and soobin asked for a meeting.sb came and met soobin.soobin begged her for a favour that is not to come between her and hosae coz she loves hosae .(something like that)long dialog .soobin is desperate.granny had weird dream about a snake coming into their house.

next day, sb was carrying alot of bags by the roadside and as usual hosae drove by.he stopped and wanted to help her.she told him to stop helping her cause she don't want soobin to misunderstand ...she loves tp's parents etc..so she don't want the family to be sad.ajuuma went to clean sb's apt and ran into a burglar there.ended...

pls understand this is not word for word translation.just my understanding of the drama.if wrongly expressed don't be too upset.

preview shows sb moved back to ajuuma's house thanks to the burglar.hosae met sb in tp's home and saw granny scolding sb.

Guest SCBet

OFFICIAL NOTICE

All SoShi Subs YAMD releases have been halted, and MU links are being taken down as we speak for all recent episodes.

Someone has downloaded and reposted links to all of our subbed files on Soompi here :

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=10550782

Edit : Apparently, our files are being reposted on other forums as well.

There will be no new releases until this situation is handled. We are going to continue subbing, but for the time being, ONLY DONATORS AND STAFF will receive the new download links through PM, as these are the only members we can trust. The person who downloaded our files and reposted them above was a regular member with the required post count.

We are truly sorry to everyone who followed the rules and respected SoShi Subs and the time we spend working on this project, and we hope to start releasing episodes again soon.

Guest peelie

=O I know usually people are glad for those links...but please follow the rules of the fansubbers! I hope a mod can come and edit that post...not cool -_-

Can someone please clarify this ... what does the dream of a snake crawling into a house mean? Does it mean good or bad luck?

Watched YAMD at the Korean restaurant... :tongue2:

If I am not wrong, it signifies a dream of a pregnancy in the family.. and its a baby girl.... Likely person would be SY..

Kori 65.. Thkz mate....

The " haughty" SooBin is really desperate to beg Saebyuk...... What right has she got after all the things she did to Saebyuk!!

Guest SCBet

Thank you very much to the Soompi moderators who responded extremely quickly. This will help a lot to resolve this situation quickly. We are now trying to contact the other sites where those links are posted.

Guest carnaladmirer

erm may i know where do you guys watch you are my destiny since youtube uploader skim626 acc has been suspended.. Msg me if you guys do know where to watch ep 66 onwards!!

If I am not wrong, it signifies a dream of a pregnancy in the family.. and its a baby girl.... Likely person would be SY..

Kori 65.. Thkz mate....

The " haughty" SooBin is really desperate to beg Saebyuk...... What right has she got after all the things she did to Saebyuk!

Thanks Aug05 for this quick response ... agree that SY is the most likely person to have a baby. :D

You're lucky to have watched tonite's YAMD episode. I've been trying desperately to access KBS VOD Player but can't get through .... :fury: :w00t::( don't know if it's only me????

Guest kori65

Kori 65.. Thkz mate....

The " haughty" SooBin is really desperate to beg Saebyuk...... What right has she got after all the things she did to Saebyuk!!

No prob...ya that's my exact feelings.first she was like high and mighty ordering sb around, making her feel guilty using nayoung as excuse to substitute for her .then come the slapping and harsh words.now she is using soft techniques..

when can she wake up and see that hosae don't love her.

hosae should be more agressive..hosae " jia you" and " fighting".....

Guest Ishida21

I thought before that means a person who comes with very bad intentions, so that's why the grandma scolding SB when she's come back.

But maybe I'm wrong because I think with my European cultures :sweatingbullets:.

(But if SB comes back, where TP will sleep now? In the storage room Again? Come on, sleep with SB you already made it :lol::rolleyes:.)

By the way, thanks kori65!

Is there something wrong with the grandma? I notice that everytime she sees money her eyes goes like $_$

I'm getting frustrated at SooBin's mom her, Soo Bin and the grandma for being so mean to SB! All she wants is to be an excellent designer and they're kicking her out of the house and trying to ruin everything!

also SB's friend is soo naive to think that Hosae is nice to her because she's SB's friend. but I think he's nice to everyone who's nice to him?

Soo Bin sounds more like a stalker than Hosae's fiancée. She wants to know where he was and all.

I thought before that means a person who comes with very bad intentions, so that's why the grandma scolding SB when she's come back.

But maybe I'm wrong because I think with my European cultures :sweatingbullets:.

I think Chinese people have the same belief as yours. It's just like calling a double-faced/sly person a snake.

Guest soshibang_

Unstoppable Marriage? In the sitcom, there was Yuri in it. People say see looks like Yoona so I see why you think that. XD But no, its two different actresses. (But both are in the girlgroup SNSD!)

-

Man....I'm still sad that that chances of TP and SB are smaller. T_T I like them together, more than HS and SB.

Actually Yoona came out on Unstopable Marriage too....

Archived