[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry, folks. SB won't go to Russia because she is after all the central character. Maybe one of the company's major customer will be so impressed by her designs that they will specifically ask SB to design a special product for them. Maybe the customers will insist that Soobin be sent to Timbuktu!

Thanks for the quick summary Aug05!!

SooBin is showing more of her ugly side.

I really hate it when she does the lip thing LOL.

For some reason it just annoys me but anyways,

I'm glad HoSae is deciding to take matters into his own hands.

He's actually standing up against his umma.

I think it's pretty ridiculous that MinJung is trying to decide

his life for him. For goodness sakes, it's his life not hers.

I hope DaeGu understands where HoSae is coming from

(that's if he does decided to break of the engagement.)

Why would a father want someone to marry their daughter

if he doesn't love them fully-heartedly? In my opinion, DaeGu

probably didn't want to get married to YeonShil anyways LOL.

He's rarely affectionate to her. But yeah. I really hope HoSae

has enough courage to break off the engagement!!!

Can someone translate this? Thanks in advancE!! <3

76회 :: 2008년 8월 20일 수요일

호세가 연실에게 파혼 의사를 밝히자 연실은 치를 떨지만, 수빈은 여전히 결혼을 고집한다. 태영이 몰래 화란의 산들바다 일을 봐주고 있는 사이, 새벽을 떠나보내야 하는 아쉬움에 휩싸인 대진 가족은 어떻게 할 도리가 없을지 의논하는데......

Guest jbigdog123

I still can't believe it took this long for HS to inform SB's parents about cancelling the engagement. Also, it is frustrating to watch HS and SB's interaction, she gets to say whatever is on her mind and HS could only get few words in and unable to be brutally honest, at this point with knowledge of what she have done and threats from her, he shouldn't feel sorry for her anymore and should be more direct and forceful.

With his overbearing mother and her nasty attitude, I don't know how he could continue to live in that house. What is he, late 20s? I'd be out of that house asap.

Guest dbart001

Yeah, I feel that HS is largely to blame at times for SB's major dilemma now, but he was feeling bad about the breakup and perceived betrayal on SB's part earlier. All the women in this show using such secretive methods and attacking SB without considering the feelings or the actual happenings going on around them (such as who is actually to blame for HS and SB constantly meeting, who is at fault for the whole ordeal with the marriage meetings, etc.) are actually to blame.

HS's dad is really, really weak though. I think that at the moment, he's trying to save face because he thinks that SB's dad is probably 100% behind the marriage and since the mom wants it, he just needs to go with the flow. However, if HS actually gets Soobin's dad involved, YS is gonna be cowering in a corner again. In fact, if either of the father's new a fourth of what was really going on I doubt things would have come this far.

Anyway, does the end of episode 75 not have a preview for 76?

i don't think SB is Doyoung, Douyoung died 10 yrs ago so SB's age is around 10 yrs old too and she was at the orphanage when she was 3 or 4. Doesn't make sense, but I think the shoes is the way for SB to find her real family...I hope they are soooo rich that Hose's mum dies of envy...

I can't believe they did not give any scenes from the next episode!! Let's hope that Hose does not chicken out or let anything prevent him from letting DaeGu know that he wants out of the engagement.

With Hose's given mild persona it will be exciting to watch what the writer has in store for his transformation! Hose needs to be given some of Taepoong!s OOOMPH!

As for Soobin, she looks like she's set for a mental breakdown :crazy:

Guest reKaddict

Maybe, but there's really no point of having a mysteriously drowned younger daughter in the story if they're not going to bring her back or make SB her. After all, the death of NY alone would have been bad enough, there's not much need to add in an additional character who there isn't a picture or any evidence of her existence at all.

And i'm only really saying it from a standpoint that if the character is mentioned she has importance to the story otherwise why mention her? The korean dramas seem to like tying up the loose ends of who a person's family is. LON did that almost as an afterthought, which was a shame, but maybe they'll do a better job of it with YAMD. The writers have made a big deal about DY's death and SB's lost parents. Both will have to likely be addressed since they both keep coming up, why not address them both at once?

Guest jenniferyim

Can someone help me?!?!

cause I'm confused....

Did the ajusshi and the ahjumma have another daugther!?!?!

cause I always thought they had three kids and not four...

With his overbearing mother and her nasty attitude, I don't how he could continue to live in that house. What is he, late 20s? I'd be out of that house asap.

I feel the same way. As I was watching the scene between HoSae and his mother in episode 75, I thought his moving to the office-tel he owns would be a good way to take his mother down a notch. Filial piety should only go so far... and MinJung has pushed HoSae beyong what filial piety should endure.

I'm disappointed in Kang ChilBok's reactions to SaeByuk's transfer order. His acceptance of MinJung's interference at Lohas with a personal vendetta is inconsistent with what a successful head of business would do. I think the PD/Writers are slipping here... like the inappropriate size and sophistication of the CCTV control room at Lohas, which would be more appropriately in a large retail mall or amusement park.

Guest jbigdog123

Can someone help me?!?!

cause I'm confused....

Did the ajusshi and the ahjumma have another daugther!?!?!

cause I always thought they had three kids and not four...

They actually had two daughters and two sons, unfortunately for them one daughter is deceased and another one is either deceased or perceived as deceased.

Guest jenniferyim

They actually had two daughters and two sons, unfortunately for them one daughter is dead and another one either deceased or perceived as deceased.

Thank you soo much!

I just finished watching ep 75, both Soobin and Ming Jung are like monsters. I really want to throw some mud at soobin's evil lips. I hate looking at them!!! :angry:

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Thank you jbigdog123 for the screen caps.

I love the wallpaper that ny's mom and dad picked out for sb. I think the bright colors suit sb's style.

oh yeah, sb's work clothes seem somewhat flasher. but i like it any way.

Aww, hs really don't want sb to go... she also ran into the bathroom to cry. I'm hoping that hs' will get to tell soobin's dad the truth and can cancel the wedding. he'll most likely get yelled at but i'm hoping that everything works out.

Guest sweetheart0085

yamd 75 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YRIDQ5VI

sweetheart0085, you're sooooooo welcome!

Thanks again for these links Skyeler^.~

p.s.

Can anyone translate this from the preview of ep 76???

호세가 연실에게 파혼 의사를 밝히자 연실은 치를 떨지만, 수빈은 여전히 결혼을 고집한다. 태영이 몰래 화란의 산들바다 일을 봐주고 있는 사이, 새벽을 떠나보내야 하는 아쉬움에 휩싸인 대진 가족은 어떻게 할 도리가 없을지 의논하는데......

* 예고편 영상은 오른쪽 56K 300K 버튼을 누르시면 확인하실 수 있습니다 플래시 예고는 준비중입니다 *

Thanks^.^

Archived