[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest aybeedee

thank you vballer87 sooo much for the translations!!!

it must of took forever since there is soo much happening right now

anyways..... yea the age thing is pretty wierd

so i guess the are 5 years apart and she is born in 1989 and hose is 28 it doesnt make since at all

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘You Are My Destiny’ Exceeds 30% Viewer Rating

e080804_01.jpg

Over the past three months, the initial storyline was altered as were the characters in the drama. The significant increase in the viewer rating can be attributed to the dramatic love story between the main characters.

Source: KBS World

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/entertainme...ail.htm?No=7938

Credit : rubie / news thread

I wonder what was altered. Was SB originally suppposed to get together with TP? Maybe that's why TP is so sad, he realized he won't get the girl afterall. :ph34r:

Guest vballer87

so i guess the are 5 years apart and she is born in 1989 and hose is 28 it doesnt make since at all

Someone mentioned in soshified that 1989 may be the year they found SB as an orphan, which was when she was 3-4 years old. So if that is the case, then her real age would be 23 which makes a lot more sense since he's 28.

Also, You're Most Welcome to Everyone who thanked me for translations. I just became a soshisubber haha and I specifically requested to sub for YAMD b/c I'm obsessed LOL.

YAMD <3

Guest dstudent

can't wait for you to be back.... :sweatingbullets: :blush:

today's epi.......

sb and hosae ran out back door of cafe.hosae's mom went to tp's house to wait for sb.hosae told sb about mom reading her sms and he ask her to quickly get into car and drove off.she returned a card to him.(apartment card?)then hosae called soobin to meet and he return ring and teddy to her.

she argued her way through but hosae just apologized and broke up.but soobin told him she will tell the parents.(not so sure about this part).hosae's mom ordered sb into her car.she scolded sb and asked her to get off.sb got out of the car and hosae's mom threw out sb's white handbag out the car window .ajuuma saw all this.ajuuma asked sb what happened but sb was near tears but told her it was nothing.ajuuma called hosae's mom for meeting ..told her sb is her family and don't mess with sb.

ajuuma went home determined to make sb her daughter.talked to her husband and asked sb if she is willing to be her daughter.(very touching scene).next day sb went to her hometown ..ajuuma told family they will have family meeting after meal.(to tell them about adopting sb)

sb called bokju to tell her where she is going .hosae overheard and bokju told him the place and bokju said she was worried about sb.hosae took day off and went to find sb.soobin went to work like nothing happened and found out sb took day off.she went to hosae's office and found hosae not there.she called hosae and found out he is out of town too.she was furious...

soobin called sb and demanded to know where she was and who she was with.sb replied she was alone and in her hometown.soobin went after them. tp prepared a truck load of flowers and was preparing to declare his love to sb.

he went home and ajuuma announced she is adopting sb and it ended...

preview shows hosae and sb spending time by the sea and orphanage.and going to park.....

Someone mentioned in soshified that 1989 may be the year they found SB as an orphan, which was when she was 3-4 years old. So if that is the case, then her real age would be 23 which makes a lot more sense since he's 28.

Also, You're Most Welcome to Everyone who thanked me for translations. I just became a soshisubber haha and I specifically requested to sub for YAMD b/c I'm obsessed LOL.

YAMD <3

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Your summaries and dialogue translations have been vital to my YAMD experience these past few days. Thanks, and OMG, these eps are getting so exciting, I feel like I need a paper bag to blow into after watching certain scenes.

Saebyuk & Hosae, FTW!!!

Guest C51236

^^ i think that she was found in the year 1989. the year is now 2008. she was assumed to be about 3-4 years old when she was found. so if she was 4 then 19 years later is 23 years of age. and hose is 5 yrs. older so that makes sense.

2008-1989= 19

19+4= 23

P.S. I'm very worried about what evil plots Soobin could hatch, perhaps even with the help of HS' mum who hates SaeByuk with a passion. It doesn't help that she insisted that she be the one to tell the parents about the breakup/broken engagement. That's never a good sign, who knows what she'll say or do.

Also, grandma, stfd and stfu.

Guest dramaaddict91

Also, grandma, stfd and stfu.

LMFAO nice one.

and hooray for Hose and SB. and omg when my friend was watching the preview, she shed tears because of Taepoong lol. i feel bad for him too but hooray for Hose.

Guest teautis

thanks and congratulations.... we will have many enjoyable moments.

YAMD <3

As much as I love the whole SB/HS relationship and want it to really take off in spite of all the obstacles, HS is at fault for a lot of the Soobi issues. He should never have allowed himself to get pushed into the engagement. Granted, SB kept rejecting him, he should have stuck to his guns with Soobin regarding trying the relationship out fo 30 days. He also should have really held out about dating her at all until he dealt with his own emotional issues regarding SB and whether or not he wold fight for her love. Instead, he dated for like 2 weeks and the parents were planning the engagement. Even now, his mother is trying to move the marriage along. If he had held out, his father would have been on his side. Originally, when the mother raised the issue about an engagement the father told her to hold off and see what HS thought.

Now, he has this crazy, psycho fatal attraction thing going on with Soobin. Just her eyes alone are enough to tell you this girl is few cards short of a full deck :crazy: The way she was crying in the rain saying she wanted to be the one to tell the parents and then the crying in the car scene whne she just all of a sudden stopped and stared, you could just see the little off balance bicycle wheels turning. The next day when she finds out HS is not at work also and calls demanding where he is and where SB is even though she no longer has the right to know is scary. Perhaps her clinginess is the real reason the first boyfriend had an affair on her. I wonder what she'll do when she catches up with SB and HS. SB better hope she is never alone with this crazy girl and definitely don't eat or drink anything she gives her. :wacko:

On the other hand, TP has known for a while that SB doesn't love him. He was hoping that the Soobin/HS relationship worked so that he can get HS out of the picture. For some reason he doesn't understand that HS in or out of the picture is not going to mak her love him any more. For God's sake, they live in the same household if she didn't get attracted by now, she's not going to. Also, his talking on the cell during the preview is not good. I'm hoping the message system was not on and SB doesn't hear anything he said. It will only make it awkward since she wants to be a real part of the family. It's just not cool to have your brother lusting after you.

It seems that the two cousins just don't know how to take NO for an answer. BTW, I think this is TP's first real love. He always considered himself as God's gift to the women.

Guest taranutan

Hose is unwittingly comical at times. I find it funny that he rushed all the way to the orphanage and then made as if he just happened to be there playing with the kids at the swing. Also ever since he pulled out the band-aid from his jacket's inner pocket for Subin early in the drama, I've been watching that pocket, and he's been taking out all sorts of stuff magically from there. LOL.

P.S. I'm very worried about what evil plots Soobin could hatch, perhaps even with the help of HS' mum who hates SaeByuk with a passion. It doesn't help that she insisted that she be the one to tell the parents about the breakup/broken engagement. That's never a good sign, who knows what she'll say or do.

I think, maybe Soobin will push all the blame to Saebyuk and ask the the parents to hurry up the wedding or Soobin will spread malicious rumours regarding Saebyuk and Hose at Lohas, kind of like, blackmailing Hose to stay with her or else Saebyuk's reputation will be ruined. A crazy girl like Soobin, with the help of the witches moms, for sure, she'll do a lot of things to get even.

thanks & congrats to vballer87... you've been busy today, ha?

you're welcome! sweetheart0085

Guest aybeedee

thank you again vballer87 & C51236 :)

my korean is like zero ahahaha

now that makes since hehehehe

in that case 5 years isnt that much of a difference!!! :)

perfect for each other!!!!

yamd 68 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X8FCNMRI

thank you vballer87!

yamd addicts FTW!

skyeler & vballer87....i think you both can just collaborate to make soft sub.....

i likes to read vballer87 spoilers about YAMD latest episode...i really2x appreciate this and thanks to skyeler's link that i can watch YAMD latest episode....love you both...keep up the good work...JJANG!!!! :lol:

Guest Tushka

Thank you kori65! My apologies for not thanking you sooner. You, SoShiSubs and vballer 87 have bee doing such a great job. Thanks again. :w00t:

Guest vballer87

So does anyone know if the Olympic will cause the show to not air at all until the olympic is over or is it just for the opening ceremony. Someone mentioned it in a previous post but I wasn't sure if it was confirmed.

I talked to one of the Soshisubbers, and he said that the show will be cancelled only on Friday. If they cancel it for two weeks, the drama will be ruined lol. I'm not sure if this is completely official, but it's what i heard.

I wonder what was altered. Was SB originally suppposed to get together with TP? Maybe that's why TP is so sad, he realized he won't get the girl afterall. :ph34r:

A few pages back, there was a picture of a girl in a motorbike. Will she be TP's love interest? Recent developments in the drama shows the possibility of SB being the lost daughter (presumed dead after drowning) of the Kims, making her a blood sister of TP. TY & NY. The PD/writer will have to introduce a new character for TP like what happened in Likeable or Not with Jiyoung later paired with the nice cool guy Woojin & in High As the Sky for the girl (cant remember her name), who was after Muyoung got a cute smart guy. :mellow:

Archived