{ Yuna Ito }

Guest aimei

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest illegalsarang

danggg. SEVEN octaves?!?!? i want to hear her sometime. she looks kinda like Song Mira in the first pic.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

shes pretty :D

duuuude!! i might have seen her in hawaii!! but i wouldnt remember... i was like... 5 hahaha

Guest finalheaven

she has a great voice =) i've seen her live and she's not bad.

but she does NOT i repeat DOES NOT have a seven octave voice. she has a four octave voice the most, but not seven. mariah or minie riperton doesn't even have a seven octave range (mariah - 5 octave, minnie -4.5 octave). check the records, the only female recorded so far to have a seven and above octave range is georgia brown, a brazilian r&b artist and singer.

p.s. i'm not bashing yuna, i actually enjoy her songs when i hear them playing, but just letting others know.

p.p.s. four octaves is also very impressive, christina aguilera is four octaves and we all know how awesome she is =) ^^

Guest heygingersnap

i am srsly falling in love with her more every day... she's so cute when she talks, and it's easy to tell she isn't very fluent in japanese yet. the only thing that bugs me, though, is her hand motions when she's singing. they don't seem very natural.

other than that... perfect. ♥

Guest is2u

she's really pretty.

i love her natural look. she's on of the few i know that can pull of the natural look.

Guest xSHADOW

Yuna is definitely a girl with talent & looks.

So she's part korean? That explains some of her features.

Guest YUNA!

when i look at her pictures..

and i hear her voice...

it doesn't really match somehow....;;

but she is very beautiful :]

thank you ~

Archived