{ Yuna Ito }

Guest aimei

Guest CreaMoon

she reminds me of the HK actress Lee San San for some reason

I was thinking the same thing. I think it's her lips. when she smiles.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's pretty, but weird-looking at the same time (imo she has a huge chin).

She has a really awesome voice though. I think she's AMAZING live.

Guest my_love_shy

she is so freakin pretty, i love her songs so nice! i didn't know that she was mixed? that's interesting to know.

• 1 month later...
Guest MissMonika

She's beautiful, her voice is gorgeous, and I love her songs. She's awesome. And she's American so that's twice as hot. Hehehe :D

Guest SongBird

Wow, I think she has to be the first celeb that I have heard of that is half Korean and half Japanese.

Guest sleepygirl

Yuna is half korean and half japanese, born in hawaii. I believe she speaks both fluently. i went to the same high school as her and she looks sooooooo different from before. She lost a lot of weight, she looks good now.

Guest DejaWu

very pretty. i've seen so many gorgeous ladies from hawaii. hawaiian ladies are known for being 'exotic.' i think the mixture of pacific islander, japanese, korean, and chinese produces asians who have western features, and obviously western features are deemed the most desirable in today's society. i just checked out 'endless story' on youtube since i've never heard of her before today... she sings pretty well. but her voice, itself, i don't think is extremely special. but then again, one's voice is something you're born with, so you can't really change it. i prefer voices with more resonance, such as lim jeong hee or a-mei.

Archived