young star Jung Dabin

Guest clee

Shinbi from wonderful life
the pictures are kinda big, but she's so cute! she's gonna be really pretty when she grows up. she was born on 4/25/2000 2005082316324545541_1.jpg166702.jpg200601171105251001_1.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there's two. this is the young star jung dabin. & there's an adult star named jung dabin from nns 2 or 3 like you mentioned.

there's two. this is the young star jung dabin. & there's an adult star named jung dabin from nns 2 or 3 like you mentioned.

yep... i used to get confused when people would post pics of the little Jung Da Bin awhile back, when Wonderful Life first aired. i'd click on the thread, thinking it was the adult actress, who's real name is 정혜선 (Jung Hye Sun)... lol.

anyway... the little girl is soooo adorably cute! just wanna pinch her cheeks~ :) when i watched Wonderful Life, i thought they cast the perfect child to play Kim Jae Won and Eugene's kid... sometimes, she kinda resembles Eugene, in a way.

Archived