Lead Thread

Guest ikuZE

So many Shinya lovers in here nyaaa XD

yay i can take Akira for myself XD

*gets thrown out of the world*

NOOO WAAAYYYY!!!!! I <3 AKIRA >O

*RUNS OFF WITH AKIRA XD*

xDDD HIIIIRRRROOOOOKIIIIII!

those caps make me laugh xDD thanks for shaaaarring!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ IKUZE: Do you watch the episode 2 of Pinku no idenshi already?

How did you take a screencaps? maybe you saw already neh :)

Thanks for the screencaps! i remember watching the episode 2 they are so sweet to each others :] Freakin Lucky narumi Gal!

Touches the ____ of Hiroki :]

Guest Yungeekun

ahhh that's such beautiful caps of them all! I wub them so much. That is is freakin lucky to touch Hiroki's chest and everything. I wouldn't have stopped and they would have to cut on me a thousand times. Haha. That was a very sweet drama.

Guest goodvibrations

I always mix them up with FLAME.

Lead's really different. Lead's very hiphop-ish pop and FLAME's just ghetto. er.

FLAME has two twins that keeps getting uglier with each single.:o

Guest angel_mercurius

awww they are still so cute! I loved them while back...now my obsession is almost totaly gone but i still think they are way hawt

*gasps* she..she..she...AHH!!! omg..ARHH! she..she.. wonder how hiroki felt...omg..actually im kind of disgusted. OMG. i think that's how her horny character should be huh..

oh my..*still in shock*

but i cant view all the photos...shall try again later on..

recently my friend sent me their song 'i believe'..in love with that song lol..written by shinya!! =DDD

@ IKUZE: Do you watch the episode 2 of Pinku no idenshi already?

How did you take a screencaps? maybe you saw already neh :)

Thanks for the screencaps! i remember watching the episode 2 they are so sweet to each others :] Freakin Lucky narumi Gal!

Touches the ____ of Hiroki :]

lol.. yea

so lucky.. i like the theme songs too.. one of the guy in phanky okstra sound a bit like hiroki.

and the ending song by those hanoi girls is cute.

Lead's really different. Lead's very hiphop-ish pop and FLAME's just ghetto. er.

FLAME has two twins that keeps getting uglier with each single.:o

omg i'm gona kill you (about the twins comment) *cries*

one more month till Lead's new single!! which means the pv will be coming out sooner.

anyone have predictions? fast, slow song?

Guest Yungeekun

I think it probably be a slow song because they already released a sorta fast song? Or maybe they will return to the hip-hop phase? Not sure.

Twins Comment-Really? They getting uglier? I always liked them cuz of their personalities. Maybe that's me though.

I love that theme song! It's so awesome. It's so cheery and wonderful to hear. Pink is such a cute drama. It fits Hiroki very well. Starts dancing to the theme music. Btw, didn't Lead do a theme song for another show?

^ delighted was the theme song for deep love ayu no monogatari..

fly away with botaoshi..

i heard fly away in "seventeen" junanasai (the show yusuke was in for a minute)

and teno hira was for mezamashi or some childrens show thing.

um that's all i can remember.

now that u bring up the brw marathon thing i think i know what you're talking bout but my mind isnt working properly so i cant remember =/

Guest Yungeekun

^hahaha it's fine. Oh yeah Arashi No Hibi was the theme song for Kamachi I think. Now that I remember yay.

Simon is gone hooray hooray! Simon is gone hooray! lol *does a dance around some random fire and my dress catches on fire.* ahhh!

Guest goodvibrations

Sorry for offending Izaki twin fans..it's just IMO I found them better looking a few years ago.

K5a82886.jpg

G'DAMNNNN. This picture just screams 'richard simmons, please!'. haha I love the attitude.

^ delighted was the theme song for deep love ayu no monogatari..

Are you sure about that?

^ no big deal. i was just joking with you anyways.^^

yes i am sure.

ドラマ「Deep Love~アユの物語~」(2004・テレビ東京系 出演:岩佐真悠子、古屋敬多)オープニングテーマ

^ basically says opening theme.

Lead 7枚目のニューシングルはダブルAサイド・シングル。「手のひらを太陽に」はフジテレビ「めざましテレビ」10月度テーマ・ソング、「Delighted」はドラマ「Deep Love ~アユの物語~」(テレビ東京系)オープニングテーマと、話題の番組でのタイアップとなっている。「手のひらを太陽に」は、誰もが知っているあの有名曲を Leadらしくアレンジ。爽やかさと躍動感に溢れた仕上がりになっている。もう1曲の「Delighted」は、Lead本来の魅力が発揮されたストリート系HIPHOP。憧れの世界に少しだけ入り込んだティーンネイジャーの初々しさが伝わってくる。

なお、このニューシングルと11/17発売のライブ映像「Lead 1st live tour~BRAND NEW ERA~」(DVD、又はVHS)を購入すると、ポストカードセット全員プレゼントに応募することができる。詳しくはニューシングルに封入の応募券をチェック!

^ basically says same thing.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/special/041027_01.html

Japanese teenage hip-hop group Lead's brand new single Tenohira wo Taiyou ni/Delighted is here! Title track "Tenohira wo Taiyou ni" (Show Your Palm to the Sun) is the opening track to television show "Mezamashi TV". Another brand new track "Delighted" is the opening song to television drama "Deep Love" where lead vocalist Keita also stars in. Also included in the single is "Funky Days!" Does It Funky Remix.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/pid-.../section-music/

also i've watched the drama. and that's the song i hear everytime the show starts lol

Archived