University Of Technology, Sydney (uts!)

Guest Hoon88

I have a problem. My timetable isn't finalised yet because I'm still waiting on 1 more tutorial class that is still set on 'read only' so I can't choose a time for it. I only have tomorrow left since the subject activities don't work on weekends right? Do I just wait or should I do something about it? :mellow:

Some you don't get to choose, you automatically get put into a class. If it shows up on your timetable, that's the one you gotta show up to unless you go speak with the lecturer i think. My subject activities should work on the weekend, it's usually only my student admin that doesn't work on the weekends.

Oh that's right!! Amanda, were you handing out cards in front of the 2nd hand bookshop this week on thursday and friday?

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's right!! Amanda, were you handing out cards in front of the 2nd hand bookshop this week on thursday and friday?

i stole her job for a few hrs on friday XD

Guest amanda.pocky

Some you don't get to choose, you automatically get put into a class. If it shows up on your timetable, that's the one you gotta show up to unless you go speak with the lecturer i think. My subject activities should work on the weekend, it's usually only my student admin that doesn't work on the weekends.

YEAHHHHHHBRAH! did i bug you by ninja chucking you a ticket? did i meet you? :o;) LOL

yeah i was full bludging.

but nowi realised i like the job :D

No i didn't meet you per se, i was leading the campus tours past there and i spoke to someone handing out the cards at some stage. It could of been you for all i know lol.

Guest amanda.pocky

No i didn't meet you per se, i was leading the campus tours past there and i spoke to someone handing out the cards at some stage. It could of been you for all i know lol.

ahaha yeah it was probably me! :D

cause i was the only one bludging around handing out cards ;)

lol what a coincidence ^^ i'm full excited now :P

(yeah i'm a bit weird)

Guest JOONIE.su

Thanks guys for the help! I went to my faculty welcome on friday and found out that the tutorial won't be on this week and that the times will be available sometime during this week. Phew. :)

Guest twilight1412

hmmm i was at uni on thurs/fri although i didnt have time to wander around =(

uni starts tomorrow

lol tomorrow is gonna be the first time im going to set foot into the business building xD

is it only lectures we have to go to amanda??? which tuts/workshops do we have to go for the first week or next week...or the week after that?????

i didn't write any of the slides down that were at camp DX

Guest amanda.pocky

is it only lectures we have to go to amanda??? which tuts/workshops do we have to go for the first week or next week...or the week after that?????

i didn't write any of the slides down that were at camp DX

LMAO! did you copy and past the exact same message to me on facebook? :P

i have no idea linda.

icant even access my timetable atm cause of the damn weekdays 8-10pm thingo

and i think my timetable has changed cause i jsut got the results for my readiness test LMAO!

Thanks guys for the help! I went to my faculty welcome on friday and found out that the tutorial won't be on this week and that the times will be available sometime during this week. Phew. :)

HELLO :D WHAT COURSE ARE YOU DOING? :D

Guest amanda.pocky

ahahaa, yes i copied and pasted amanda XD btw its not 10 yet so u can still access it and lol yes did u pass the readiness tests? ;D

mang, its only monday-friday you can access it

unless you can.. ill ring to complain! CHECK NOW! LOL

yes. i passed my test. all it proved is that im not a noob and know how to write a paragraph and find the equation of a line.

oh d` joy.

Archived