University Of Technology, Sydney (uts!)

Guest Hoon88

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnnypaul

dam theres labs for eng comm now?? When I did it last year we just had lectures and tutes. I dunno I was sick once and emailed my tutor and he said it was cool.

Edit: raindrops i'm doing accounting for business and economics for business this sem.

LOL... raindrops, you're doing finance and accounting this semester. Jon Tyler no doubt will be your lecturer for accounting. 12-14 hours p.w is normal for bus/it.

I hate the long breaks between classes. GG at my timetable. Mondays 1-9 and tuesdays 11-7. No tuts in the first week means i had a 4 hour break today after only 30 mins of class because the lecturer showed up an hour late to class.

And eek at your first semester timetables for eng. Looks so damn hectic.

Guest amanda.pocky

i missed my first tutorial today for eng com

i went to building 10, and then i tried to get into the glass doors, but you needed a pin code.

so hence, i could'nt get it.

FAIL@LIFE AMANDA! mwhahaha!

Guest twilight1412

^ you do the safety induction test i think =/

i know it gives you access to the engineering labs and stuff but dno about building 10

lol u go through the sliding on lvl 2 building three and take the lift up to lvl 4.

amanda, i think you tried to go into building 4 not building 3 XD hence the pin access box infront of the entrance. building 3 was very..quiet but they have sliding doors XD

I can't believe there's no Hip-Hop Society or Dance society, etc at UTS.

They should have their own version of Usyd's Soul Xpress or UNSW's D2MG!

Even Macquarie and UWS have similar clubs as well.

I can't believe there's no Hip-Hop Society or Dance society, etc at UTS.

They should have their own version of Usyd's Soul Xpress or UNSW's D2MG!

Even Macquarie and UWS have similar clubs as well.

i checked today, i <3 uts has hip hop classes

They don't have dance clubs but they do run dance classes. All the stuff is posted on the boards outside the union store downstairs near the caffeteria.

LOL@JP, welcome to my world. I practically fall asleep in all my business lectures.

Guest amanda.pocky

^ its not too late what major were you thinking of changing to?

yeah it is. i went to the uts student centre and engineering faculty thingo and asked both. they told me it's too late.

i want to do mechanical and Mechatronics! :D

Guest johnnypaul

You can transfer after the first sem and if you transfer then you will only be behind by one subject. And you can catch up during your internship.

Archived