[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was KBS's arm so injured that he could not respond to HC's hug?

He should wrap his arms around her tightly, right?

And that peck on the cheek - he was so surprised he didn't know

how to react - a little slow for a player, right?

Hope that someone can translate what that girl said to him and what

his reply was. Thanks. Love that phone call at that moment - from HC?

Guest ebrigid
I`m more excited to see the episode tomorrow, OMG, she`s in KBS apartment and KBS is about to kiss her again.

Tonight`s episode wrap up those events about the bad guys. So, I can expect more of KBS and CH on epi 17.

The hug and kiss of CH confirmed their relationship. I think, I only one to hear KBS to hear the three words because,

I would be so sweet, but everything he does is enough to convince me how much he loves CH. I hope he will be more showy and do the first step. I can see that in the preview. Oh, another thing, The lady in the lab was flirting with KBS and CH called, if i`m not mistaken he said...His Girlfriend is calling....something like that...can someone translate that and the words that CH said to KBS and his aboput to leave CH house and then she kissed him...Please, translate!

DL link Please, want to watch it again.

eh...i'll try to tell you what I remember...

The lady in the lab was trying to ask him out for a drink/meal (can't remember which), and he actually looked like he wanted to accept it (!!)..then HCH's call came, and he said he's sorry but he has a girlfriend. And then he'll get it from her if he goes out with someone else... Ok, don't think that's exactly correct, but the meaning is somewhat there, I hope...

CH said to KBS that she's going to tell TL Kang tomorrow that she can't accept his love. Not cos she's troubled (by her father and Gyoon's matters), but cos she likes someone else.

..,okey heres what i understand pls correct me if im wrong...

..,this is in HCH house when KBS about to leave..

HCH said to KBS that she is going to talk to TL Kang about the confession to her, and she was going to turn down Kang's confession, i think this what i understand "im going to talk to TL Kang and say sorry because i have already choose or i have already love someone" then she kissed KBS i think because thats her way of saying i choose you or i love you...

although HCH didn't say the words "i like you too" i think KBS already understand what HCH is talking, by the way KBS react when HCH kiss her in his cheek that confirms everything...

Guest jastinel

The lady in the lab was trying to ask him out for a drink/meal (can't remember which), and he actually looked like he wanted to accept it (!!)..then HCH's call came, and he said he's sorry but he has a girlfriend. And then he'll get it from her if he goes out with someone else... Ok, don't think that's exactly correct, but the meaning is somewhat there, I hope...

CH said to KBS that she's going to tell TL Kang tomorrow that she can't accept his love. Not cos she's troubled (by her father and Gyoon's matters), but cos she likes someone else.

Thanks ebrigid! Wow, Ch told that to KBS...she's going to tell TL Kang tomorrow, that she can't accept his love. Not cos she's troubled (by her father and Gyoon's matters), but cos she likes someone else. *Giggle*, I hope KBS would really go out of his way and tell her how he feels.

..,thats what i understand also based on KBS reaction, that scene was so sweet, he is like confirming to everybody that she already have a girlfriend, when HCH call i was like guessing that HCH would say to him that "hey honey 2 timing again you already have me right " i think thats KBS expecting HCH would say....

Guest mead33

who is KBS talking to on the phone in the last preview?

..,thats what i understand also based on KBS reaction, that scene was so sweet, he is like confirming to everybody that she already have a girlfriend, when HCH call i was like guessing that HCH would say to him that "hey honey 2 timing again you already have me right " i think thats KBS expecting HCH would say....

KBS had that super sweet look on his face... ha ha.... LDG is really good... :lol:

KBS had that super sweet look on his face... ha ha.... LDG is really good... :lol:

..,yes LDG really done it well, i was really giggling like crazy when he is saying that i already have someone,

i think he really confirms that HCH is his GF, or HCH would get angry if i will accept your invitation am i right?

Guest kanshu
So, from the preview, it looks like KBS is going to say those three words in his apartment.

Wow, how did he manage to get HC there?

He tied her up and carried her over his shoulder? :sweatingbullets:

Guest ebrigid

Tanaka (that japanese guy from the first episode)....from what I heard from the preview..

Guest jastinel

His really a player, what if CH did not call him, he would accept that girls offer to go out with him? His having a second thought before CH called.

Yes, I also notice that, he did not respond to CH hug, was he shy to hug her in public?

His also an ice prince, but sometimes too aggressive. I hope that kiss in the preview will happen.

I would really hate the writer if they will cut that scene. CH crying again? I hope the ending wont be that sad.

Guest *alodia*
And that peck on the cheek - he was so surprised he didn't know

how to react - a little slow for a player, right?

I'm doing ep 4 now and it seems like it was a very different Cho Hee and Bum Sang before...

the rugged Cho Hee and the arrogant player Bum Sang

it's like they are different persons now. No trace of the old Cho Hee and Bum Sang. :unsure:

(not that i don't like the 'new' HCH KBS - just noticing the inconsistencies)

Guest kanshu
He tied her up and carried her over his shoulder?

Wow, the flintstone style???? Longing to see that tomorrow.

Haha! I think if he actually tried such a stunt, HCH would kick him in the keister! :)

Guest *alodia*
CH crying again? I hope the ending wont be that sad.

At first I thought she was crying too... but it seems like it was a sweet moment (i would like to say bittersweet moment - but that's reserved for mnikss for me... hehehe) and I'm now not sure if she's really crying. we'll see tomorrow (or later once the download link is available, we can re-check the preview)

Guest mead33
Tanaka (that japanese guy from the first episode)....from what I heard from the preview..

Thanks ebrigid! hmmm... what does he want? already the ending of the show.... another small mystery?

I guess we will not have the grand confession that KBS says he wants to give?

Yes, I also notice that, he did not respond to CH hug, was he shy to hug her in public?

His also an ice prince, but sometimes too aggressive. I hope that kiss in the preview will happen.

I would really hate the writer if they will cut that scene. CH crying again? I hope the ending wont be that sad.

yeah, that hug in the hospital is pretty awkward....

He tied her up and carried her over his shoulder?

Wow, the flintstone style???? Longing to see that tomorrow.

ha ha I think KBS would not have trouble asking HCH to go over his place... hoping to see the cheeky KBS abit tomorrow... the slick-talker

I'm doing ep 4 now and it seems like it was a very different Cho Hee and Bum Sang before...

the rugged Cho Hee and the arrogant player Bum Sang

it's like they are different persons now. No trace of the old Cho Hee and Bum Sang. :unsure:

(not that i don't like the 'new' HCH KBS - just noticing the inconsistencies)

..,i think they were really rushing this drama,

like CHIEF NOH they didn't show how CHIEF NOH got his head injury and i think that injury was really bad, then on the next scene no sign of injury on CHIEF NOH even some bruises were his head is being wrapped in the hospital, and what will happen to GYOON is he going to jail they even not question him about why his pretending to be HGD...

Archived