[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest ebrigid

Remember this picture? We were all wondering where it came from?

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/aa...33/5108391d.jpg

Was reading from krdrama, someone saw them

shooting a scene at the museum in these outfits on Aug 13

Thanks for sharing this tidbit!

Omg...like fiona said...this must be from the ending scene. But her outfit is not exactly as how I pictured for the ending...i wonder if they'd changed the ending...hmmm....

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pmmonkey

The pictures are great. And that cake! Wow! (Though, being nitpicky me, did you notice that the artwork on the "vase" was the wrong side around? The bird's legs point to the opening! Of course, KBS would've identified that "artefact" as a fake in no time, eh? ;))

I'm looking forward to the final two episodes, and hope that KSA is out of her slump again so that I'm as thrilled about her performance as before. :D She's really extraordinary.

The artwork on the vase is drawn correctly. The opening cant be seen in some pictures, but this pic shows it.

gg_062.jpg

picture from fiona1111

I'm having a hard time waiting for the buffer to increase to a watchable level. Hope it'll make it on time.

Can't wait...

Thanks pmmonkey! Hey Sis, I hope you can play sg...I love that OST of Bambam.

Out of topic...

PILIPINO FANS

I need suggestion for the design of our fan club t-shirt from the logo, t-shirt color and

photo of Suna to be printed in t-shirt. For pmmonkey and mzpakipot, Pilipino fans abroad, would you like to have the Fan club t-shirt?

May be we can send it to you via package. (I will let you know how much will it cost) Let me know your mailing add.

PM me please!

SG wanna be's?... ;__; will be working on it.

I'll pm you about the rest.

Guest fiona1111

aggghh i think they're going to delay it...so much olympic news, especially because Korea has many gold medals already...another news segment has just started..ahhh i'm really going nuts over waiting! :wacko:

hi, can anyone give me the link to mcb2? i can't see any channel in my channel list, so can't go to mbc2 :(

hi iWuha! look for the MBC-2 channel there. it's the only one. publisher is r10. :D hope this helps. :D

Omg...like fiona said...this must be from the ending scene. But her outfit is not exactly as how I pictured for the ending...i wonder if they'd changed the ending...hmmm....

ebrigid,

it's going to be a real surprise for us? :D oh noo i hope it doesn't go the opposite way and

be a sad ending instead of the happy one you said.

:D

Guest kanshu

Who knows, perhaps she really pulls an Indiana Jones? :sweatingbullets:

The artwork on the vase is drawn correctly. The opening cant be seen in some pictures, but this pic shows it.

Ohh... didn't see that Thank you! :)

hi, can anyone give me the link to mcb2? i can't see any channel in my channel list, so can't go to mbc2 :(

..,are you using tvantz if yes type mbc in search you will see all the channel of mbc then click mbc2...

i hope this help...

..,waahhh 3mins more b4 WIAN....

hi iWuha! look for the MBC-2 channel there. it's the only one. publisher is r10. :D hope this helps. :D

the thing is, i can't see any channel at all... i try searching, and no channels found. :(

..,are you using tvantz if yes type mbc in search you will see all the channel of mbc then click mbc2...

i hope this help...

Guest jastinel

eh...

i can't even dl the program for tvants! it says that the link's broken... :(

anyone got a suggestion as to where i can dl it?

If you have YM, I can send you the file...

here is my YM ID jastinel_11@yahoo.com

CF then Bambam already....

Guest mead33

ebrigid,

it's going to be a real surprise for us? :D oh noo i hope it doesn't go the opposite way and be a sad ending instead of

the happy one you said.

:D

Oh no, the person who saw them shooting the scene says

it looks like a farewell scene, HCH was tidying KBS suit and then she gave him a kiss and then some small talk....

don't scare me....

Guest mead33

MBC2 is the same with MBC channel ?

Are both channels broadcasting the same WIAN tonite?

yes, I just saw the preview for WIAN on MBC 2

Guest fiona1111
Oh no, the person who saw them shooting the scene says

it looks like a farewell scene, HCH was tidying KBS suit and then she gave him a kiss and then some small talk....

don't scare me....

ooohh so that kiss we've been waiting for is there!!

:D:D

thanks mead33! :D:D i'm just merely guessing. :D:D of course i don't want that to happen. :)

Archived