[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest ilikeldg

(I guess today is the last day of shooting? hmmm... and LDG has flown to Japan? hope his concert does well in Japan! Seems quite poor thing, having to endure such tough shooting schedule and then have to immediately fly off for a grueling concert... these stars are really driven people ..)

I wish someone will post something from his concert....That would be great !!!!!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aisheturu

Fiona,

The MV is nice, I like the way LDG kissed KSA, by lifting her face up and passionately kissed....perfect.

Hope to have one more of that kiss for themin the last episode...hehe :P

I think LDG fly off today and his concert in Japan is on 22nd ?

Guest kanshu
*totally confused* :crazy: he he... nevermind... I guess I still have a lot to learn.... this is my first time dwelling so much into a show...

:) No sweat. I've just been a very curious person about everything related to writing and stuff for the past twenty years, so I've picked up the one or other thing here and there.

I understand Kanshu, thats why I did not quote you (But I said peace :blush:) and I`m just stating my own opinion. People who criticize her acting is not really from this thread, although we are particular about her wardrobe etc.. I know were here because we love the acting of these lead stars. I`m referring to those people from else where and from the article that I`ve read, written by Korean media. Just forgot to note it down.

Anyway, I always respect others opinion.

*hugs*

I just didn't want to create a misunderstanding between us, because I respect you a lot.

Good actors who are able to touch people's hearts are a rare thing, so I cherish them. KSA is certainly one of them. :)

Guest jastinel
*hugs*

I just didn't want to create a misunderstanding between us, because I respect you a lot.

Good actors who are able to touch people's hearts are a rare thing, so I cherish them. KSA is certainly one of them. :)

Same here Kanshu, I know we understand each other cause were almost at the same age.

I will miss you Sis, I hope you keep in touch :excl:

and if in the future u decided to be a script writer, give me the chance to read it...ok :D

Guest kanshu
Same here Kanshu, I know we understand each other cause were almost at the same age.

I will miss you Sis, I hope you keep in touch :excl:

and if in the future u decided to be a script writer, give me the chance to read it...ok :D

:) No script writing, but I'm working on a novel... if you want a peek into that. It's pretty lousy, though.

just droppin by, i'm out doing field work...and been kinna browsing posts earlier this morning...

a lot of discussion going on...miss you all bam bam loonies!

credit to jinkzzmec for posting it to LDG's thread

from dramabeans.com

Lee Dong-gun takes on a new album and possible tour

August 14th, 2008 // by javabeans

Actor Lee Dong-gun may have debuted as a singer, but for the past decade he’s primarily focused on his acting career. So his new album “My Biography” marks his first full-length album in ten years.

Furthermore, Lee expressed the ambition to make an Asia tour before his impending military duty. He’s been busy for the past several months filming his drama When Night Comes, and now looks to launch himself into promotional activities for his singing career.

A representative from Sony BMG said on August 14 that there’s particular interest from his Japanese fans (he released a mini-album in March, replete with his own MV for the title song “Tsukiakari”). The upcoming album will incorporate some J-pop musical stylings to appeal to both his Japanese and Korean fans. To this end, six of the songs will be sung in Korean, six others will be sung in Japanese, with the remaining two as instrumental tracks.

Lee Dong-gun left Korea on the 14th for an August 22 concert in Japan.

Via Star News

Guest ilikeldg
just droppin by, i'm out doing field work...and been kinna browsing posts earlier this morning...

from dramabeans.com

Actor Lee Dong-gun may have debuted as a singer, but for the past decade he’s primarily focused on his acting career. So his new album “My Biography” marks his first full-length album in ten years.

Furthermore, Lee expressed the ambition to make an Asia tour before his impending military duty. He’s been busy for the past several months filming his drama When Night Comes, and now looks to launch himself into promotional activities for his singing career.

A representative from Sony BMG said on August 14 that there’s particular interest from his Japanese fans (he released a mini-album in March, replete with his own MV for the title song “Tsukiakari”). The upcoming album will incorporate some J-pop musical stylings to appeal to both his Japanese and Korean fans. To this end, six of the songs will be sung in Korean, six others will be sung in Japanese, with the remaining two as instrumental tracks.

Via Star News

mz pakipot...thanks for the info B) ...you are so cool.!!!!!!!!

Guest fiona1111

from dramabeans.com

Via Star News

Hello everyone!! :D

Here are the details of LDG's new album, kinda off topic, but oh well... :sweatingbullets:

l_p1011391278.jpg

Korea Version contains a CD+DVD. :D

CD

01 . Biography

02 . 悲しみにさよなら (한국어 버전) [Kanashimini Sayonara / 슬픔은 안녕]

03 . 僕のすべて [bokuno Subete / 나의 모든 것]

04 . ガラス越しに消えた夏 (한국어 버전) [Garasugoshi Ni Kieta Natsu / 유리창 너머로 사라진 여름]

05 . Shooting Star

06 . 言葉にできない (한국어 버전) [Kotobani Dekinai / 말로 할 수 없을 만큼]

07 . ツキアカリ [Tsukiakari / 달빛] 아사히 TV 계열 「최종경고! 타케시의 사실은 무서운 가정의학」엔딩 곡

08 . YOUR SONG

09 . 最後の言い訳 (한국어 버전) [saigono Iiwake / 마지막 변명]

10 . あなたに逢いたくて~MISSING YOU~ (한국어 버전) [Anatani Aitakute / 보고 싶어서…]

11 . ツキアカリ (한국어 버전) [Tsukiakari / 달빛]

12 . Biography (Acoustic ver.) 영화 「지금 사랑하는 사람과 살고 있습니까?」 일본 개봉작 엔딩 곡

BONUS TRACKS

13 . Shooting Star カラオケ (연주곡)

14 . Biography カラオケ (연주곡)

DVD

01 .「ツキアカリ」ミュージックビデオ [「Tsukiakari/달빛」 뮤직비디오]

02 . ジャケット撮影時映像 [앨범 사진촬영 영상]

03 . レコーディング時映像 [스튜디오 녹음 장면 영상]

04 . プライベート秘蔵映像 [비장의 사생활 영상]

yesasia

can we download that album already? :D

Guest ilikeldg

hi ilikeldg...do u still need help? hope you got my message (PM)

Yes I did ..Thank you.Did not know how to reply on that.Sorry !

ILIKEYOU..........:)

Guest jastinel

Good morning guys!

I hope someone can upload all those songs from LDG album.

I love his voice! I hope Suna can watch his concert when she is not too busy.

It`s friday, still no NG for us?

Kanshu, yes, if u will allow me, I want to read your writing/novel.

Goodies from Onlysuna and Baidu.....

-1-14.jpg

-2-12.jpg

7ab3c83d0cdf14df9f3d6286.jpg

24a8b21b7948d5018618bf88.jpg

73bc1c95d5772c107bf480bb.jpg

40969d1b2a3c35cdac6e750c.jpg

8fc3f290defd8a9aa877a4bd.jpg

11-1.jpg

20.jpg

24a8b21bbfd71f0e8718bf3c.jpg

31.jpg

qingyongss_96_210_5255464b519ead6.jpg

Goodbye Bambam!!! :tears:

ilikeldg, may be mzpakipot can teach u how to upload it. I haven`t upload any songs, so I don`t have any knowledge about that. I wish she can help you and I`m dying to hear those songs. Thanks!

Guest ilikeldg
Good morning guys!

I hope someone can upload all those songs from LDG album.

I love his voice! I hope Suna can watch his concert when she is not too busy.

It`s friday, still no NG for us?

Kanshu, yes, if u will allow me, I want to read your writing/novel.

Sorry..I have his newest album but I don't know how to upload....I just love his voice.I have it playing right now.I am such a computer illiterate....

Hello BAMBAM LOONIES!!!!

anything new? guess LDG left already for Japan. I wonder if the WIAN had a wrap up party? or are they going to have one?

don't worry about LDG's new album ilikeldg.....a lot of people are so good, LDG's album will up soon enough for DL...hehe!

what's going on earlier with the posts? i may need to backthread..something about KSA's acting is lagging/lacking or she's not into her role? hmmmm....maybe so, but i doubt it..she's very professional....if she is, maybe it's because the media is criticizing her??? let's just wait and see what's going to happen after WIAN.

ilikeldg, may be mzpakipot can teach u how to upload it. I haven`t upload any songs, so I don`t have any knowledge about that. I wish she can help you and I`m dying to hear those songs. Thanks!

hi sis jastinel!

thanks for the goodies! awwww...you're so awesome....!

hmmmm...how to upload from CD?

what i do is i use iTunes, put CD in, automatically make a copy to your iTunes..look for the songs from your harddrive, then upload it online?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

whaaaaaa...so funny!! they almost look alike! lol

anjdla.jpg

woah, ebrigid that set my expectations real low for Ep 17... he he... but I agree with Kanshu in the sense that although there is not a lot of passionate love in this show, there are a lot of sweet moments between HCH and KBS and that is what makes the pair so endearing.... :blush:

I guess today is the last day of shooting? hmmm... and LDG has flown to Japan? hope his concert does well in Japan! Seems quite poor thing, having to endure such tough shooting schedule and then have to immediately fly off for a grueling concert... these stars are really driven people ...

the weekends are just round the corner, wonder whether MBC will bombard us with tonnes and tonnes of BTS and NGs since this would be the last weekend.... :w00t: *puts on optimistic cap*

that's so true mead33, the pair is very loveable. They acted very natural, that they seem like acting out of the script. I think the script went to a different direction there for a while (ie, too much crying of CH/not a strongwilled woman as described), then we should blame the writers....

i think Koreans are the most hard-working artists out there! They're so in-demand not only from Korea but other Countries as well. Yes, poor LDG, well, if he left already, then his concert is on 22nd....maybe he will rest in between? I think KSA should go and support him..If you see this post KSA or anyone knows KSA, let her know that she needs to give some love to LDG...*winks*

YES! WEEKEND IS COMING!! please more NG and BTS! I wonder if they're going to show the after the show party.....

460fc8ea03a318cbd439c95b.jpg

114_170024_9744750ea5b962c.jpg

not sure when this taken...

20080815_0bb75146eaa074b983c5qBqjQn.jpg

reading their lines...or is KSA teaching LDG how to pronounce Japanese?

2-6.jpg

Guest kanshu
hayyyy yayyy!!!!!!!

dcinside

That photo is great! :D

Thank you!

Hard to imagine that this is the last weekend to wait for WIAN....

But, it's not the time to feel sad, since there are still two episodes to watch, and also the one or other romatic scene to anticipate! :)

So... here's the question of the day:

From the preview, we know that Chief Choi has a head injury. It also seems that KBS is in the hospital... so... where did he get injured (outside of his manly pride and self esteem :wacko: )? Any guesses?

And, will we get to see a scene with KBS, HCH and Gyoon actually drinking from those cups that KBS bought as a present?

Will KBS ever buy shoes for HCH before the show ends?

Or will TL Kang win the race for HCH's heart, after all?

Guest mead33

From the preview, we know that Chief Choi has a head injury. It also seems that KBS is in the hospital... so... where did he get injured (outside of his manly pride and self esteem :wacko: )? Any guesses?

And, will we get to see a scene with KBS, HCH and Gyoon actually drinking from those cups that KBS bought as a present?

the last scene shows one of the henchman going for KBS's head. But I doubt that KBS is hurt a lot, probably just minor bruises and cuts. If he is heavily injured and have to stay in the hospital, how can he be the hero and help prosecute Kim Sang and CEO Jang? Unless because of LDG having the leave early for Japan, they have to leave him out of many scenes and what better way then to have him in the hospital? just my guess.... ;p

not sure about the scene where they drink from the cups or whether he would buy her shoes ... somehow I don't think the PD likes to "round up" everything...

Ha ha, let's guess whether TL Kang will end up with Lady Wang instead... my answer: I don't think so... probably they will leave it open-ended...

He he, last weekend for WIAN... yeah! let's enjoy it while it lasts! :w00t: it has been a fun ride so far!

hello! just want to ask when this drama ended? I've been a bit behind on watching this drama that's why i wasnt able to keep track on updates! thank you so much!!

hi graceyco, the drama will end this coming Tuesday 19 Aug

Guest kanshu
Ha ha, let's guess whether TL Kang will end up with Lady Wang instead... my answer: I don't think so... probably they will leave it open-ended...

Actually, with TL Kang & Lady Wang, I wouldn't mind an open ending. Anything between those two would be too soon... unless they make a time jump. :sweatingbullets:

Guest fiona1111
That photo is great! :D

Thank you!

Hard to imagine that this is the last weekend to wait for WIAN....

But, it's not the time to feel sad, since there are still two episodes to watch, and also the one or other romatic scene to anticipate! :)

hello everyone!! :D three more days to go before ep. 16! :D

to answer kanshu's question..

is there a possibility that KBS didn't have much injury so he wasn't hospitalized? coz if he was, he'd probably be in the same room as Chief Choi.... unless he has a severe severe injury...that's what i think. :):sweatingbullets:

unless the scriptwriters easily forget, there are high chances that the drinking would happen, unless they would end the drama too abruptly. i don't know about the shoe buying thing though...

ahhh if the scriptwriters suddenly decide to put in a VERY UNEXPECTED twist in the story, TL Kang would probably win. but wouldn't that be too disappointing? after all that has happened between HCH and KBS? ... :D

Archived