[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

hi jastinel sis! you're welcome...

it got quiet here...

thanks cococrust for the chinese sub and posting it here..

ill be right back...i'm trying to think what to post in our 200 page...any ideas?

i have a thought about the rating on tuesday, i think it's due to the late start that night..everyone's probably done watching the other dramas.....huh? right? no?

*lurk mode* :ph34r:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fiona1111

bambam200th.jpg

happy 200 pages everyone! :D

Hi guys! No other news about our lead actors (Suna and LDG)?

mzpakipot, provided all the photos and everything about WIAN, thanks Sis!

I`am now downloading Suna`s movie Girl Scout, I have to watch this cause it`s her come back movie...

thanks to Sis Alodia for the link!

I hope WIAN will have the same schedule next week and can have an extension.

Happy 200 pages guys!!!

wow you're downloading Girl Scout already? may I have a link? i want to watch it too. :D

hi sueyip! i didn't know you understand chinese?

they didn't indicate what's inside the bag? WSG planted it?

what's the conversation on the phone with WSG? what did they say?

no delays for the episodes, they're going to show it this monday..[/i

Thanks, mazpakipot, for the info. Will definitely not miss Monday's episode.

Yes, I do know some Chinese but am not good enough to make translations.

Sorry about that.

Wow, it's 200 pages already but read somewhere that MNIKSS had well over

1000 pages. Anyway, we should be very very happy with this and should

really celebrate with ....... ????????

Guest mead33

HAPPY 200 PAGES !!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

..,oh mead33 can you kindly please tell me whats the conversion

of that particular scene the KBS vs TL Kang.... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I have not watched yet, so I am not sure. But this is a rough translation from rabbitjoee's post in kdrama.

TL Kang said to KBS: I know your feelings about not wanting to hurt HCH, I also feel the same way. I am also true

Then in the scene where they meet to discuss GYOON after KBS received GYOON's call, KBS told TL Kang that HCH is at his home. He further said that by saying this, he knows that TL Kang would feel bad, because TL Kang wants to be with HCH, just like he wants to be with her too.

Also, TL Kang and KBS discussed to keep HCH away from her home while TL Kang checks her place << both protecting her

The above is a rough translation from someone else's post, I have not watched the c-subbed episode yet. I guess episode 13 and 14 have a lot of subtleties that we would not understand if we do not understand their dialogue.

mzpakipot, you could be right that the ratings for Tuesday is high because the show started late. So I am really curious what the news have to say about WIAN. There are a lot of them after episode 14, wonder whether they are positive or negative. *still hoping that WIAN will do well* :rolleyes:

Guest *alodia*

Do you have any final news about the screening schedule of the last episodes? Any delays?

Was it already confirmed if it will it be extended?

Any news when will be the last filming schedule?

I tried asking some Korean fans of Suna about the filming schedule and this is the answer I got:

또 방문은 안합니다.

아직 마지막촬영일정안나왔고요!!

I can't understand it so well... I don't want to make any wrong assumptions. Can anyone translate it?

About Suna:

I asked a fan who visited the set of Bambam how was Suna. Because until now I'm extremely worried about her injury. Because even if she doesn't have the arm sling anymore, I still see that's she's still feeling a bit awkward in her right arm/shoulder and haven't been able to do much action in Bambam like on the first episodes. And here is his reply:

her injury was not serious but she is very tired because her busy schedule...

Don't worry.... basically she're good condition

I'm just so glad to hear it. ^___^

I have not watched yet, so I am not sure. But this is a rough translation from rabbitjoee's post in kdrama.

TL Kang said to KBS: I know your feelings about not wanting to hurt HCH, I also feel the same way. I am also true

Then in the scene where they meet to discuss GYOON after KBS received GYOON's call, KBS told TL Kang that HCH is at his home. He further said that by saying this, he knows that TL Kang would feel bad, because TL Kang wants to be with HCH, just like he wants to be with her too.

Also, TL Kang and KBS discussed to keep HCH away from her home while TL Kang checks her place << both protecting her

The above is a rough translation from someone else's post, I have not watched the c-subbed episode yet. I guess episode 13 and 14 have a lot of subtleties that we would not understand if we do not understand their dialogue.

mzpakipot, you could be right that the ratings for Tuesday is high because the show started late. So I am really curious what the news have to say about WIAN. There are a lot of them after episode 14, wonder whether they are positive or negative. *still hoping that WIAN will do well* :rolleyes:

although i cannot understand 85% of the dialogues, I can feel that both guys really want to protect HCH... HCH is so lucky to have those 2 guys... ^^*

Guest NelielTu

Yayyyy!!! Happy 200th pages!!! Now I can start posting. I really hate posting when I haven't finish reading all the posts 1st. Er, bout y KBS reacting that way to HCH, u gauys can read bout my posting a few pages back. LOL I've based on real life situation cos I've got lotsa of male frenz who r player (the downside of growing up with mostly guys). I ask all of them outright!!!!!

Their answer is mostly these. They may be smooth with all gals cos they have been practising a lottttttt. It's like they have a kind of manual or mantra thing which is like second nature to them when approching gals. BUT..... when they suddenly realise that they may have actually genuine feeling for a particular gal, their smooth acting somehow stop. They have this feeling of awkwardness suddenly. Partly cos they dun wanna show that they r indeed player. It's just that they suddenly become clumsy, blur, n act like a teenage boy having his 1st love. So they tread on slowly but sometimes it turn out like they r behaving like total jerk. Most of my frenz say that they usually dun know how to react when this happen. It's as if all their manual or mantra r thrown out the window. As u all can guess, normally their way often dun produce result wif this kind of gal. So they r totally at lost on how to react. HTH in explaining. Oh n btw, they also explain that even if the guyz r saying that they have genuine feeling for this particular gal but still acting all smooth operator, u can really believe that the feeling r not genuine. LOL cos they only have one thing on their mind. That's true gals, we think a lot bout other stuff. But for them mostly is that one thing ha ha ha ha if u catch my drift *winks* *winks*

I could not stop n I really meant it COULD NOT stop laughing when someone mention bout Plum Blossom. Yeah it kind of tainted my eyes bout da actor. It reminds me of the actor Ryu Soo Young whom I saw him in Bad Couple. Boy was I attracted to him. Suddenly my eyes tainted again when I saw him in Summer Times. :crazy: Wayyyyy wayyy more explicit than da actor in plum blossom. At least plum blossom got a story behind it. Just my two cents.

Guest mead33

Yayyyy!!! Happy 200th pages!!! Now I can start posting. I really hate posting when I haven't finish reading all the posts 1st. Er, bout y KBS reacting that way to HCH, u gauys can read bout my posting a few pages back. LOL I've based on real life situation cos I've got lotsa of male frenz who r player (the downside of growing up with mostly guys). I ask all of them outright!!!!!

NelielTu, thanks for the analysis! I guess all guys are the same around the world! Another thing: KBS is still not sure whether HCH likes TL Kang still. So from his point of view, he is actually at a disadvantage compared to TL Kang who has also said he liked HCH.

BTW, you are from Singapore? Me too! :) Hehe, you watch Bleach too?

Hi everyone!

HAPPY 200TH PAGE!!

Here's some pics..

everynight_snote08080622225936MBCST.jpg

everynight_snote08080622225936MB-1.jpg

this one is so cute...lol

cqcq.jpg

dcinside

here's a PS

another kiss? haha!

be776dd8.jpg

wow, mzmakipot, you are amazing! very resourceful! thanks for the cute pictures! :w00t:

Guest NelielTu

Yup me watched bleach. My fav. btw other than naruto. Errr I think it's kinda obvious right from my name n avatar. Whoa *waves* from island of sg. Dun 4get bout Hyun Bin end of this month coming to our island. I wanna ask all in here I downloaded TVAnts but got prob wif something bout my tcp connection. Any help? TIA.

Guest mead33

Yup me watched bleach. My fav. btw other than naruto. Errr I think it's kinda obvious right from my name n avatar. Whoa *waves* from island of sg. Dun 4get bout Hyun Bin end of this month coming to our island. I wanna ask all in here I downloaded TVAnts but got prob wif something bout my tcp connection. Any help? TIA.

oppz, silly me... he he... stupid question to ask :blush: *waves* not that excited about HB :P

Guest jastinel

[quote name='fiona1111' post='10583310' date='Aug 7 2008, 08:55

wow you're downloading Girl Scout already? may I have a link? i want to watch it too. :D

Guest NelielTu

Awww where did u dl the gal scout from? Now I'm currently watching live anime from cjb sbs. Been trying the tvants. Nvr tot it 2 b so fun. Now I must really learn more korean. Btw can any1 here tell me which r all da korean tv channel cos I only know like mnet, sbs, mbc, kbs cant c them so sad. TIA

Guest radicals

Dear ladies,

I've been lurking in here for awhile, got a favour to ask from all of you.

From episode 11, after the kissing scene, when KBS and HCH were at their homes. What is the title of the song ? where can I download it ?

Thanks in advance. :)

I'm not really into drama, but after watching MNIKSS I get hooked to KSA. She's such a great actress.

Hope she can have many more projects after this.

...,waaaahhhhhh just got the electricity back waaaaahhhh

..,hate MERALCO hate them a lot!!!!!!!!!

..,missed the celebration waaaahhhh :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

belated happy 200 pages guyzzz

..,back thread first :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dear ladies,

From episode 11, after the kissing scene, when KBS and HCH were at their homes. What is the title of the song ? where can I download it ?

I'm not really into drama, but after watching MNIKSS I get hooked to KSA. She's such a great actress.

Hope she can have many more projects after this.

..,hi radicals the title of that song is Happy Rain

i will try to find the DL link for you... :)

Guest NelielTu
Dear ladies,

The link http://starones.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/n...fter-night-ost/ I think it's song number 4. C if it's right. Anything just shout here. HTH

Oh ya another link. Enjoy but credit to the owner of the site. He he he not forgetting that. Ciao

http://www.hanfever.com/download-ost/#wian

Archived