Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basic recap

* HCH brother is HDG

* KBS guessing HCH brother is HDG

KBS was not able to capture him but there was a fight and thus he guessed that he was young and also later when they were talking Gyoon said something about KBS house also , he asked him whether he considered HDG as Hae tae Soo and so he guessed combining all the facts.

* Also he followed him and found him drinking with some old men and his accomplice and where he gets to know that he uses a false name "Mr Kim".

* HCH and KBS make up :

First KBS apologized in museum lobby and said he was sorry and HCH just sarcastically replied that she really did something which led to the misunderstanding and so she said it was ok and she accepted her apology . But KBS realized that HCH is still angry so he went to her house and again apologized and he even showed anger for she not still getting over the incident and (HCH was really cute at this scene) and so he confirmed that whether she was totally over and they fully atleast made up for that incident . At this time HCH was waiting for his brother ( after the quarrel) and she later found that he went to their father's friend house, so she was watching the clock and so KBS said that he was leaving (cute scene ) and after phone he said that you fought with your brother .

* The second time he came asking for his brother and where HCH was awaiting call from TL about news about her father and she even made a lot of food :( .

* TL captured a man like his ather using HCH father handphone as they had found the phone.

* HCH father is dead. They found a body at the site where they were excavating and found a purse having family photo of HCH. Also there were general Kdrama signs like HCH breaking a plate and cutting her hand.

* Gyoon was giving HCH a party as he got money from part time ( The part time was lawn grass cutting at JANG CH house) and so they ate food and where HCH showed her some clothes for their father and Gyoon got angry that if she thinks their father is alive since he is HDG and says that he thinks that he is dead and since he has not contacted them for so long and at this HCH got angry that did he want their father to be dead and how can they talk like that and so she slapped her.

Guest kanshu

It's revealed: HGD is really Gyoon!! So much is revealed and focussed on him so far. He is acting way more cool as HGD than the child-like brother of HCH. Touching brother-sister scene. He's really more heated up about their father than how HCH feels. Until she has to slap him ... So emo!!

Btw, KBS did apologise but very brief scene and I don't understand what's said!!

KBS went to visit HCH in her house ... lots of dialogue!! Have to wait for dirfree's synopsis to find out what this is all about!!

Lots of development between TL and JH ... funny too!

Gyoon walking between KBS and HCH ... like a happy family! KBS really fits being his future brother-in-law!

Oh NO!! KBS has suspected Gyoon as HGD!! He's really smart by putting pieces together. Wow!! I really like the progress of this episode.. fast-paced and exciting although I don't understand the language!!

TL's group going all out searching for HTS and Gyoon being followed by KBS. Gyoon seems to be associating with the group of ajussi dealing with illegal antiques(?), one of whom is KBS's contact.

Wow! That seems like quite an interesting episode with lots of plot developement.

So KBS and HCH already made up, or is that just a temporary peace?

basic recap

* HCH brother is HDG

* HCH father is dead.

detail later

Basic conclusion:

People here in our thread are good! (because we all guessed it) or alternatively, the plot is bad or predicable

:blink: ???

Guest fiona1111

lots of tension in this episode. finally the concept of HDG is cleared up.

wah HCH's father is dead?!

Well, there are still many unanswered questions.

But anyway, her father is dead, I assume. The

one caught for questioning isn't the father, right?

KBS is suspecting little brother. Hope that he will

not go stealing again.

No romantic scenes today - but it looks like KBS

goes in and out of HC's house whenever he likes -

are they really on the gf/bf relationship now? Wonder

when they made up - his first visit to her house?

Guest kanshu

Please, everybody, use spoiler tags!

By posting information without spoiler tags, you're ruining the episode for those who haven't watched it yet.

Thank you! :)

To get the spoiler tags, either use the "Instert spoiler" button at the left side of the posting window, and type your spoilery thing into the box that opens, or use [ spoiler ] I'm a secret information [ /spoiler ] (remove the spaces between the brackets and the spoiler)

Guest ebrigid

Think they knew how much we like to see action from the KBS-HCH couple, and so they put up a clip of all the KBS-HCH moments towards the end...

Nice~~

..,the last scene was cute, when HCH pnone rang and the caller is TL Kang, HCH thinking if she should answer it

because KBS was with him, and the expression on KBS when he hear that the caller is TL Kang.

She wasn't thinking if she could answer it cos KBS is there..It's cos she was expecting the call from TL kang telling her

whether her father has been found.

Guest mead33

this episode is very fast-paced... more focused on the HDG development than the relationship btw KBS and HCH (at least from my understanding)... so much happening within this episode... however, why is the changing of scene so abrupt?

Guest moomincandylalala

Just finished ep 12... omigod. the story is getting better and better. So much plot development packed in one ep.

The writers really developed gyoon's character well! didn't waste a good character. We see the two faces of gyoon totally shining through in this ep.

so his job is the lawn mower at president chang's house? no wonder he could get close easily. He's also friends with all those blackmarket ajusshis!

totally didn't see that one coming.

IMO even tho there was not really any

physical affection shown

, KBS really tired hard this ep to amend things with HCH. You can really see genuine care. For a person with so much pride like KBS to apologize it means he really likes her a lot.

Also really appreciate

KBS concern over gyoon and their interaction was like family.

Seems like HCH's father

is dead. That's so sad, her hopes really were up...seems like that phone call right at the end was to deliver the bad news that they dug up someone's wallet with their family pic in it.. so it must be her dad. Poor CH! At least KBS is by her side when she gets the bad news to comfort her.

But one really shouldn't deliver this kind of news over the phone.

Ai... got to wait to next week again...

Hope they will develop backstory of KBS next week...

Guest mead33
Wow! That seems like quite an interesting episode with lots of plot developement.

So KBS and HCH already made up, or is that just a temporary peace?

i don't think they made up to the extent that they are officially a couple, but rather they just lapse into the relationship prior the kiss

Think they knew how much we like to see action from the KBS-HCH couple, and so they put up a clip of all the KBS-HCH moments towards the end...

Nice~~

She wasn't thinking if she could answer it cos KBS is there..It's cos she was expecting the call from TL kang telling her

whether her father has been found.

..,oohh :sweatingbullets: thank you ebrigid...

Guest mead33

i am gonna be the optimist here :P HCH's father

may not be dead... digging up a wallet only... no bones... at least from what i understand so far... but if he is really dead, that would be super duper sad for HCH, father>> dead, brother>> thief...

Guest kanshu
Just finished ep 12... omigod. the story is getting better and better. So much plot development packed in one ep.

The writers really developed gyoon's character well! didn't waste a good character. We see the two faces of gyoon totally shining through in this ep.

so his job is the lawn mower at president chang's house? no wonder he could get close easily. He's also friends with all those blackmarket ajusshis!

totally didn't see that one coming.

But how did he

break the lock at KBS place

? It didn't look as if he was

using force there, just sort of hacked it? Or did he get that information from KBS' trader friend? That would be possible... wouldn't it?

]IMO even tho there was not really any

physical affection shown

, KBS really tired hard this ep to amend things with HCH. You can really see genuine care. For a person with so much pride like KBS to apologize it means he really likes her a lot.

Mm... so HCH

still keeps KBS at a distance for the time being, or don't they just have enough privacy to show more affection

?

Guest moomincandylalala
i am gonna be the optimist here :P HCH's father

may not be dead... digging up a wallet only... no bones... at least from what i understand so far... but if he is really dead, that would be super duper sad for HCH, father>> dead, brother>> thief...

I know right.. double whammy. I hope the writers wont be so cruel.. but on the other hand, HCH really needs to

let go of her dad

and live her own life. THat's what everyone's been telling her since the beginning. so it might actually be good for her.

I see some similarities between this story and the drama H.I.T... anyone seen that drama before?

Guest kanshu

i don't think they made up to the extent that they are officially a couple, but rather they just lapse into the relationship prior the kiss

Ah, so that's how it is. Thank you, mead33! :)

Guest ebrigid

But how did he

break the lock at KBS place

? It didn't look as if he was

using force there, just sort of hacked it? Or did he get that information from KBS' trader friend? That would be possible... wouldn't it?

He's picked up quite a bit of skills from hanging around with those old ahjusshis whom I believe are all expert thieves. Think this type of breaking and entering must be chicken feet to him.

Guest mead33

Mm... so HCH

still keeps KBS at a distance for the time being, or don't they just have enough privacy to show more affection

?

no..

they had loads of opportunities alone, twice in HCH's home...

Guest kanshu

He's picked up quite a bit of skills from hanging around with those old ahjusshis whom I believe are all expert thieves. Think this type of breaking and entering must be chicken feet to him.

Double Ouch then... I just hope that this all was just for the sake of

returning the goods that his father stole, or make his father come out of his hiding. I wonder, how long has little brother been planning this? It can't have been a recent plan... or did he just take the opportunity that presented itself?

HCH will really feel miserable once HDG's identity is revealed... or will KBS pull some trick, read Gyoon the riot act and cover things up?

But perhaps, all of this is part of White Suit Guy's master plan to bring down KBS and HCH? Does he perhaps count on KBS do take the blame for Gyoon's sake?

(Got to get back to work... see you guys later on! Keep on posting. :D)

Archived