[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i m addicted to BOTH the show and this thread !!! :w00t:

it's on my PC throughout the day while i m working in the office :P

i just keep refreshing it every now and then to ready everybody's posts :rolleyes:

i hope you still put full attention to your work and don't get caught by your boss...i know how that goes... :D

WOHHOOOOO!! ANOTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS EVERYONE....WE ARE TIED WITH ILJIMAE'S THREAD..PAGE 162!!

You all rocks!

getting tired of these yet????

2k.jpg

dcinside

.....,,,,,NO I'M TIRED OF IT, I'M ADDICTED TO IT!!!!!!!!!!

..,OMG so this is the side effect of kissing scene, okay don't find any cure for this side effect loving the feeling

feel so positive if my husband is here OMO!OMO! i might kiss him :lol:

..,WIAN THREAD ROCKS!!!!!! YOU ALL ROCK GUYS!!!!!!!!!

i m addicted to BOTH the show and this thread !!! :w00t:

it's on my PC throughout the day while i m working in the office :P

i just keep refreshing it every now and then to ready everybody's posts :rolleyes:

..,same here too so totally addicted in WIAN and this THREAD :wacko:

..,after i send my son to school (send??? nu yung anak ko txt?? :lol: )

i go straight here in my laptop haven't eaten anything yet i had just 2 cups

of coffee (ihi lng phinga) :lol:

..,WOOOOHHH!!!! 39 USERS OF THIS THREAD!!!!! :w00t:

poor Gyoon, getting mob by these 3 girls..he's so scared...hahaha!

good thing KBS came to his rescue!

click pic to play

th_Gyoon.jpg

someone! i need help...can you tell me what song KBS and HCH singing for their duet? i wanna dl it so bad...thanks in advance... found it!

>>>>see below post<<<<<

ok i need someones opinion on this picture......I APOLOGIZE about this kissing again..HAHAH

.do you guys think they're still kissing when the camera was far away from them???

111728HDTVXvid-Entalavi_002391389.jpg

again with that HUGE BAG!! bad wardrobe coordination for the kissing scene... LOL

76c9230e.jpg

dc

ok i need someones opinion on this picture......I APOLOGIZE about this kissing again..HAHAH

.do you guys think they're still kissing when the camera was far away from them???

111728HDTVXvid-Entalavi_002391389.jpg

again with that HUGE BAG!! bad wardrobe coordination for the kissing scene... LOL

I think they were still kissing.

Not only was the bag a big hindrance, HC should worn a dress for the dinner party. Compared to the lady singing before her, HC looked underdressed for the occasion.

HERE'S THE MV FOR THE SONG THEY SANG FOR DUET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFgVhGuZZZo

FOR COUPLES JUST BEGUN--LEE WON JIN

english lyrics

cj:

Wish I was the one who always comes first to your mind whenever you wake up in the morning as you always were to me. Wish I was the one who always comes first to your mind whenever you wake up in the morning as you always were to me.

Wish I was the one you want to share with whenever you see good things, although you'll leave someday. Wish I was the one you want to share with whenever you see good things, although you'll leave someday.

fx:

Yes I know, to you now, love means the fear you must avoid. Yes I know, to you now, love means the fear you must avoid.

You've asked me anxiously if I know that love becomes grief when it deepens. You've asked me anxiously if I know that love becomes grief when it deepens.

But what you didn't know is sometimes that grief becomes energy we can't live without. But what you didn't know is sometimes that grief becomes energy we can't live without.

cj:

Wish I were the one you'd like to takes comfort from whenever you've tired of life, as you always were to me. Wish I were the one you'd like to takes comfort from whenever you've tired of life, as you always were to me.

Wish I were the one you'd believe to hug you warmly if you make mistakes, although you make mistake, although you'll leave someday. Wish I were the one you'd believe to hug you warmly if you make mistakes, although you make mistake, although you'll leave someday.

fx

Now don't worry, I once was as afraid as you are. Don't try to hide just show me youself so I can stand closer to you. Now don't worry, I once was as afraid as you are. Don't try to hide just show me youself so I can stand closer to you.

<<<<credit to krdrama..>>>>>

..,YES!!!! they were still kissing!!!!!! :crazy:

..,that bag urgh!!! "panira"

..,noticed the hand of LDG in the bag, think he want to put it in other way :lol:"paranoid lng"

..,KBS so cute when he said to his friend that never call her CHOO HEE shi

so cute got jealous over a name :lol:

..,sorry to say this but i like the version of KBS and HCH or maybe my hearing system just don't to hear any version of the song, just HCH and KBS version

it has more feelings and makes me jump to joy...,

..,i think i am really crazy!!! LOL

Guest EnDlEsS88

Daily TV Rating - Monday 2008-07-28

TNS

Nationwide: 6.9%

http://www.asiaeconomy.co.kr/uhtml/read.js...section2=S2N601

i just wanna now whats up with these ratings... it really breaks my heart that such a good drama is not being watched ... well i now that iljimae is good coz i am watching it ... but WIAN is really good as well ... it just makes me sad ... T_T i expected high ratings for dis drama but i feel that this is unfair ... i guess ppl really dont now what they are missing ... :phew:

i hope others who did not watch it yet would not be deceived by these unrealistic ratings... :)

Guest ilikeldg

hi llikeldg,try this, it is low quality but should be working

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY5MzE3NzI=.html

there is some commercial in front, so be patient :D

Thank you it works.

Have any of you thought of the guy that took KBS job at the university and his job at the TV station is the thief not HCH brother?They have a similarity with their body structure and the face......

Have any of you thought of the guy that took KBS job at the university and his job at the TV station is the thief not HCH brother?They have a similarity with their body structure and the face......

hi ilikeldg!

interesting thought there.....could be?

i even thought HGD is the mint eating guy..but that's way off..

vsround.jpg

2_solxxlone.jpg

sorry just had to post this one..hehehe

c39d722e.jpg

dcinside

yah that bag!! when a man loves a woman, he's gotta learn how to love her everything, including her bag!! haha...

i don't know though, i don't have an issue with the bag nor the whole setup...some out-of-placeness is welcomed to make it realistic. i'm sure the director picked up on that detail...but i guess he doesn't see the need in making that scene picture perfect---gives us a better feel as though we're actually peeping at a couple making out. *devil grin*

Guest moomincandylalala

my last post was totally lost somewhere in spectacular picture land... <_<

The powers that be must have heard us and made gyoon the hgd... wonder if those writers read their dramas' soompi threads...

Just want to say again I love the definitive moment when KBS said to TK lang's face his feeling were serious. Now we just need Hch to come around...

going to bed then waking up early for the ep....

I'm so glad that I picked this drama to watch out of all the ones in this time slot... we are definitely an ethusiastic bunch!!

p.s. Even tho this would never happen- what's her name with the princess disease in the office will be a perfect match with KBS's university prof... they are both so caught up in their own little worlds of self worship...

Guest *alodia*

WOHHOOOOO!! ANOTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS EVERYONE....WE ARE TIED WITH ILJIMAE'S THREAD..PAGE 162!!

You all rocks!

getting tired of these yet????

[] EveryNighte11MBC080728HDTVx264720p0.jpg[/]

[] 836a5fda.jpg[/]

[] 1k.jpg[/]

[] 2k.jpg[/]

dcinside

Tired???? Nope!!! Not at all!!!

thanks for the caps, i was waiting for these specific screencaps since last night...

:tears: no clubbox link yet :tears:

Archived