[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest jastinel
Thanks for the clip on the kissing scene, mazpakipot.

Looks like LDG didn't quite kiss Suna. His mouth is not

opened at all. But it's a nice scene.

I think LDG is also a good kisser, He kissed back and I saw him opening his mouth ( Sorry Sis Sueyip, if I disagree!), it was a very passionate kiss...

I want more of their romance, I wish there is more in the up coming episode.

I notice that from episode 10, Suna really looks great, she look became sexier, feminine and her face is glowing...

I hope in real life someone is making her happy...she is aging beautifully!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adding just some more spoilers ( wasn't able to post in that synopsis)

* The team members were all expecting HDG to appear where JANG CH was meeting some Japenese person and so they waited there but there was also an item which was given to young Prof. at KBS university and so KBS tried to gather information about it and went to his house where he found HDG.

* HCH and KBS were set at the party by her brother as he heard that KBS was going to the party without a partner.

KBS when asked by his friend that why did he not bring 'Cho Hee shi' to be her partner thaen he said that she was busy and his partner said yes in trying to capture HDG. Then KBS once again reprimanded him saying that he had told him before not to call her as ' Cho Hee shi' and when asked what to call her he replied he should call her 'Hur Cho Hee' ( KBS is really cute here ) and he was really happy when he heard about HCH being set up by his brother and initially he stopped her by saying that she should have dinner as she had come here already and he was also going to leave just later.

Later she talked how his father and brother were good singers and that she was not good in singing.

* Chief No and HCH father's friend were having a talk where Chief No said he liked TL Kang whereas the friend said he liked KBS as HCH partner.

* At the museum KBS and HCH talked where she said that she wanted that he should leave them in capturing HDG as

she knew taht how this incident had hurt KBS and so she will feel more regret and sorry towards KBS if she gets more help in this issue. While KBS said that this does not matter to him and so there is no need for her to feel sorry and he later went away irritated.

Guest fiona1111

i've been watching the kiss scene over and over for the past few minutes. i can't help but realize that compared to lee dong gun's other kissing scenes, this one's the best.

at first the kiss was a little awkward....seems ksa was kissing below his lips...but it progress to the opening of the mouth kiss...lol

hope the file works, kept losing my internet connection :blush:

ep11 LQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ac9hg

the hug clip

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8omlzk

cutieepiee you're soo awesomeee thank you!!! thank you...!!

gigafile is slow folkss..sorry...cn't get a bg..unless someone upload it to MU soon...

Guest jastinel

Thanks mzpakipot...your an ANGEL! Can someone name the song played in the kissing scene, the one that has been edited already (11.swft file) the song has the lyrics ...You`re more so beautiful...If someone can upload it...I would be more happy!

The kissing scene is so perfect...plus the place was really romantic....I can go to sleep now after watching the kissing clip (over and over again) for an hour now. I love you...KBS and HCH!

adding just some more spoilers ( wasn't able to post in that synopsis)

* The team members were all expecting HDG to appear where JANG CH was meeting some Japenese person and so they waited there but there was also an item which was given to young Prof. at KBS university and so KBS tried to gather information about it and went to his house where he found HDG.

* HCH and KBS were set at the party by her brother as he heard that KBS was going to the party without a partner.

KBS when asked by his friend that why did he not bring 'Cho Hee shi' to be her partner thaen he said that she was busy and his partner said yes in trying to capture HDG. Then KBS once again reprimanded him saying that he had told him before not to call her as ' Cho Hee shi' and when asked what to call her he replied he should call her 'Hur Cho Hee' ( KBS is really cute here ) and he was really happy when he heard about HCH being set up by his brother and initially he stopped her by saying that she should have dinner as she had come here already and he was also going to leave just later.

Later she talked how his father and brother were good singers and that she was not good in singing.

* Chief No and HCH father's friend were having a talk where Chief No said he liked TL Kang whereas the friend said he liked KBS as HCH partner.

* At the museum KBS and HCH talked where she said that she wanted that he should leave them in capturing HDG as

she knew taht how this incident had hurt KBS and so she will feel more regret and sorry towards KBS if she gets more help in this issue. While KBS said that this does not matter to him and so there is no need for her to feel sorry and he later went away irritated.

thanks for this dirfree! your translations really help me a lot..*hugs*

i figured that part where chief no and the other ajussi having some disagreement who should HCH go with..hehe..funny..

G'NITE JASTINEL SIS!!!!

I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A GOOD DREAM...

Guest bbysm1ley
hi!

thanks bbysm1ley for being here....

we're very proud of this drama...so exciting..hehe

and you're welcome to join in the fun....

thanks!

haha yeah i was watching iljimae. but when i started watching this. i began to forget what iljimae was about. hahaha.

Archived