[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33
Thank you dirfree for the synopsis. can u tell us what function was it that HCH & KBS attended that guests can go up to sing song? That's kind of amusing.

thanks

is it their school reunion?

the scene outside HCH house with TL Kang:

seems that TL Kang is apologizing for rejecting HCH previously. However, he said will discuss after having found HCH's father! Ahh... TL Kang finally realizing his affection for HCH!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fast synopsis

* HCH tells team members that HDG is her father and asks them all to help her capture her father. She says that her father will be in danger as he is wanted by JANG CH.

* TL apologizes to HCH for not knowing about HCH past and hurting her by talking about his father openly.

* Chief No says to TL that he does not believe that HCH and KBS are dating so he should go for HCH if he loves her.

* KBS and HCH sang together and they showed clips of when KBS and HCH were together and it was very beautiful

* JANG CH asks Kim Sang that whether he made sure that HAe tae Soo was dead ( so they tried to kill him) before and asked him why his stolen goods are coming up one after other and he told him to find Hae tae soo or Kim Sang 's life will be in danger.

* The kiss happened, KBS started it and HCH responded.

* HCH was thiking that she had gone crazy and while KBS was really happy thinking about the kiss in the night

* Later HCH heard that someone was years before trying to kill her father and HCH was depressed and TL gave her a hug

* KBS saw them and HCH saw that he saw , so he went after him as he went away and explained that to KBS that it was a misunderstanding and then KBS said that he found it funny that yesterday she was with him and today with TL and then HCH got angry that he doesn't listen to her and only makes his own assumptions and she said she will talk later.

* TL asked KBS as why he was angry with HCH if their feelings were not real and explained that HCH was hurt because she heard someone was trying to kill her father. KBS replied that his feeling are real and he knows what TL 's feelings are but he is also serious.

* Team members go to capture HDG but HDG doesn't show up and HDG shows up where KBS went and KBS saw HDG(seemed young) and he asked whether he was Hae tae soo

..,OMO..OMO..OMO!!!!! thank you DIRFREE for the brief recap i am still going crazy in here hope someone will upload it soon..

..,OMG so many things to discuss in here...

..,so the group now understand HCH why she is so eager to capture or to find all the artifacts so from now on they respect more HCH..

..,i love singing and kissing part, makes me jump and shout :P "nakakakilig grabe sobra na itu!!!"

..,OMG TL Kang making a move to HCH now that he found out the truth about the fake relationship of HCH and KBS, this is going to be a man to man fight. KBS vs Kang..,oooohhh this going to be very excited..

..,fool KBS why should he have to say that accusing HCH, :tongue2: he shouldn't said it, now he was like back from the start...

..,HDG seemed young hmmm <_< is it kYOON (little bro) but what i have been seen so far he's just innocent to the HDG...

the scene outside HCH house with TL Kang: seems that TL Kang is apologizing for rejecting HCH previously. However, he said will discuss after having found HCH's father! Ahh... TL Kang finally realizing his affection for HCH!

Guess, he's too late. CH's heart has been stolen by KBS.

Guest xXeunhaexP

thank you for the wonderful caps cutiepie !!!

ughh i'm stuck here at work and won't go home till 5 :(

hmmm i guess i'll be fed by everyone's spoliers and caps! :)

in the picture above the seems like HCH's brother!

Guest jastinel

Question, after the duet, they went outside and talk, I`m just wondering why they end up kissing each other, did KBS asked permission to kiss her?

So, CH brother is the person that they are looking for...the mysterious HGD.

record0000007112623-08-53copy.jpg

record0000007129223-08-57copy.jpg

record0000007198623-09-10copy.jpg

dcinside

..,WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: THANK YOU FIONA1111

I LOVE THIS PART, seems that KBS want to kiss HCH while they were singing just resisting it and finally

just the two of them he can't resist it love the way HCH react i think she said "what" and the OMG KBS kiss

her and HCH response love the part that she just hold the back of the head of KBS and just go with the flow.

who do you guys think?????? GYOON???

record0000011017100-02-27_copy.jpg

..,yes i think that's GYOON.., but why what is his reason? Is it because of HCH?

Do you guys think GYOON know something about their father? In ep6 he don't

want to believe that their father was still alive rather he don't want their father

to be alive do you think he knows something <_< hmmm.....

Guest mead33
Question, after the duet, they went outside and talk, I`m just wondering why they end up kissing each other, did KBS asked her permission to kiss her?

So, CH brother is the person that they are looking for...the mysterious HGD.

just a rough translation from the chinese forums:

HCH praised KBS's singing and said that the first time she thought he is a thief.

KBS replies that finding her father is too hard for her, she will find him... if not in the next life (duh!!!)

KBS wants to leave and HCH says that today she feels very blissful (fortunate? happy? blessed? not sure how to translate), thank you. KBS says this time round he is going to kiss her sincerely...

he he... the above translation does not sound too romantic... sorry, i am not a writer :(

Guest jastinel
can't wait for bg...cutiepie, do u have the kiss part for lq????? pretty please??

OMG! OMG! OMG! I LOVE THEIR DUET!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL US WHAT SONG THEY'RE SINGING AND WHO SINGS IT?? pleaseee... :tears:

Yes, Please, someone post it right away...Thanks cutiepie!

Guest fiona1111
oops, didn't realize the kiss was right after the singing part, lol..here's the clip :)

http://eipeituc.files.wordpress.com/2008/0...80728081325.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gwop5e

don't forget to remove %7Boption%7Dtags when quoting pics everyone :)

last scene + ep12 preview

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ir5zmg

still trying to upload full ep but ss is kind of slow right now

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :)

Lovely duet. Thanks cutiepie. Watched that twice. KBS should hold her

hand. That's no body contact at all. Why? And that's a love song?

What about the kiss scene? Would love to see a clip of that too. Thanks a lot.

Archived