[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest ilikeldg
Glad to know that you are my Kababayan! Do you still understand tagalog?

I hope we can have a chat one of this days...

here is my YM ID jastinel_11@yahoo.com

Hope to see you more on Suna`s thread, after WIAN.

Thanks mzpakipot for all the goodies!

I`m happy that LDG can laughed like that, I know that he can`t easily get at ease with someone not very close to him.

But I can see that with Suna, he can play around and his also a funny person.

Monday and Tuesday madness again...I just can`t wait! I was thinking, after WIAN, what should I do during M-T night? I hope I can watch another K-drama after this...hehehe!

Jastinel...I am actually a computer illiterate.my son always has to tell me which button to push...Sad isn't it.Of course.I can still speak ,tagalog,ilocano,german and right now I have a private tutor for my Korean..It will take awhile before being fluent....well it's okay.Anyway, thanks for responding,

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..,did you noticed even in her age any leading men even younger than her really suits her..

Absolutely agree with you, Kim Jo Yan. Suna looks so good with LDG - didn't appear that she's older.

Love them together in all their scenes so far. They are such a sweet sweet pair. Sorry, jastinel. Don't be

angry. Know that there's someone else in your mind for her. But somehow, Suna and LDG are

working so well together in this drama. Such lovely chemistry.

..,yes its obvious KBS is really in-love with HCH based on his actions and reactions through HCH but i didn't see admitting it in his self,

..,based on KBS personality this is the first time he loved and care so much to a girl, so i think this would be hard for him to admit for herself

that he is really in-love with HCH. Like what happen in taxi scene when she dreamed of HCH kissing her passionately, he just thought he was

just missing playing with other women that's why he dreamed having passionate kiss with HCH.

..,just hoped this coming episode he would admit it in his self that he really likes HCH,

Guest ebrigid

Hi, agree with all you guys that KSA looks good with any actor. I think it's gotta do with her working attitude, that relaxes the people around her. I'd like to think she brings out the best in other people.

However, this time round, I think it's gotta do with LDG's attitude as well. He has brought with him some baggage which makes his acting more believable I think. His intensity, as mentioned before by someone (kanshu?) is something I've not seen in his other dramas. (never seen his movies though, so I can't comment on that)

Aside....

Omg...I'm totally bursting inside. There's so much I wanna reveal about Episode 11 and 12. But I just can't say it. Although I've probably revealed the crux of the storyline. This is unbearable. Sorry to act like an idiot here. But I dunno if anyone knows the feeling of holding on to a secret, and so wanting to get it out , but you can't? It's killing me. Ok, I shall go away from this thread now.. Bye guys!

Cya tomorrow!!

Aside....

Omg...I'm totally bursting inside. There's so much I wanna reveal about Episode 11 and 12. But I just can't say it. Although I've probably revealed the crux of the storyline. This is unbearable. Sorry to act like an idiot here. But I dunno if anyone knows the feeling of holding on to a secret, and so wanting to get it out , but you can't? It's killing me. Ok, I shall go away from this thread now.. Bye guys!

So ..... spill it out, ebrigid. Don't keep it suppressed. It's not good for your health ...... hehehe ....

spill it out ...... spill it out ......

Guest melyssa

^ yes ... please, ebrigid!! We want you to. So, it's alright to do so.

We will be waiting!! ^^

I hope I can wait until tomorrow night!! It's all getting too good with these suspense that's killing me now!

Absolutely agree with you, Kim Jo Yan. Suna looks so good with LDG - didn't appear that she's older.

Love them together in all their scenes so far. They are such a sweet sweet pair. Sorry, jastinel. Don't be

angry. Know that there's someone else in your mind for her. But somehow, Suna and LDG are

working so well together in this drama. Such lovely chemistry.

..,totally agree with sueyip, even when she was with TL Kang looks good together too..

..,did you watch the S Diary movie of KSA? even with 3 different leading men it really suits her

especially with GY they look together..,

..,that's prove that KSA is really a great actress

Guest llyh90

Gosh, ebrigid is getting me all hyped up.

Based on spoilers provided by ebrigid, Gyun could very possibly be HGD.

If that's the case, the show is getting more fun to watch!

Aside from the usual sizzling chemistry of our two main actors of course.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode, but too bad I cant catch it live.

Hi, agree with all you guys that KSA looks good with any actor. I think it's gotta do with her working attitude, that relaxes the people around her. I'd like to think she brings out the best in other people.

However, this time round, I think it's gotta do with LDG's attitude as well. He has brought with him some baggage which makes his acting more believable I think. His intensity, as mentioned before by someone (kanshu?) is something I've not seen in his other dramas. (never seen his movies though, so I can't comment on that)

Aside....

Cya tomorrow!!

..,hey ebrigid spill out your making us so excited, i can't sleep like this thinking what it is

so just spill it out :crazy::wacko:

Hi Guys! It`s 2:00 am here already. We had a family gathering, I`m a little bit drunk, I just finished cleaning up.

Can`t sleep without dropping by to this forum and check out what I have missed the whole day.

One thing for sure, I would miss this thread after WIAN!

I hope, I can still have a chance to see you guys in Suna`s thread. There is no other drama that I can watch without Suna in it, so I can`t say...I will see you in other drama thread. I hope, all of you can continue supporting Suna.

Love you guys for making this thread very lively and meaningful. Thanks Kanshu and mzpakipot, ebrigid, Kpopit, sheherizade for all you`re contribution and to Helena for putting up this thread! I feel sad that only 6 episode were left and after that, we wont see CH and KBS anymore. I hope there is a continuation for this drama, but I`d rather wish for Suna and LDG to do another project together, that will appreciated by many. WIAN, will remain a good memory for me, love this drama!

Hats off to you jastinel! Even when tipsy you still find time for WIAN. Same with me, I can't help but visit this thread to update myself with the latest happening. I should be the one thanking you for being there for Suna and updating us with the latest on her. I am always excited to hear from you.

I do hope Suna takes on another project after this; maybe a movie with LDG. They are such a good looking couple; great chemistry and of course, superb acting.

Jastinel...I am actually a computer illiterate.my son always has to tell me which button to push...Sad isn't it.Of course.I can still speak ,tagalog,ilocano,german and right now I have a private tutor for my Korean..It will take awhile before being fluent....well it's okay.Anyway, thanks for responding,

..,hi ilikeldg, so "magkababayan tayo" i am also a "ILOKANA" from pangasinan..,

..,glad to join our thread, your gonna love it in here so many interesting discussion in here..,

..,hope you'll join us!!

..,OMG really can't wait for tomorrow's episode,

..,thank god jastinel taught me about tvsbox, just slow connection thought

but its fine as long as i can watch it live :P KAMSAMIDA unnie JASTINEL your my angel... :D

that's right sueyip, it's on the 26th..it's 25 over here in the states..

per ebrigid's spoiler on this coming episode there's something for KBS, maybe it's CH giving "it" to him..hahaha j/k!

:blush:

I have been wanting to post this 2 days ago, but hesitant because you guys may think this card is too racy. Just tell me if you don't want it and I will take it off! I just find Suna's pose kind of cute so I chose this picture.

ldgbday.jpg

I have been wanting to post this 2 days ago, but hesitant because you guys may think this card is too racy. Just tell me if you don't want it and I will take it off! I just find Suna's pose kind of cute so I chose this picture.

ldgbday.jpg

..,wow this so cute, SUNA is so sexy in here

..,yeah i think LDG is gonna love it!!

Guest ebrigid

hi you guys. I'm back, yes, but I'm not going to reveal anything else. Cos actually, I've already revealed the highlights of Episode 11. So there's nothing really new. So please don't lose sleep over this.

In case you guys were wondering how LDG spent his birthday, he was busy filming, I think till way past midnite, until 5am the next day or sth like that. Ok, might be wrong there cos I just glanced over what they wrote. Anyways, I think his fan club went to visit him on his birthday with presents and a cake. And his japanese fans were also there. (not sure how many though). And when LDG's fans were there, KSA was at another location, so they didn't see her.

And another thing, one of his fans there wrote on his daum cafe that Episode 11 is definitely an episode that you'd regret if you miss it. You can read this how you want. hah.

Good night~~ and good morning to anyone who lives on the other side of the world from me.

Guest ilikeldg
Hats off to you jastinel! Even when tipsy you still find time for WIAN. Same with me, I can't help but visit this thread to update myself with the latest happening. I should be the one thanking you for being there for Suna and updating us with the latest on her. I am always excited to hear from you.

I do hope Suna takes on another project after this; maybe a movie with LDG. They are such a good looking couple; great chemistry and of course, superb acting.

You are right..They are both good looking,outstanding acting,the chemistry that they have is unbelievable.And add to that.you will never get tired looking at their faces,especially the facial expresions that they do....WOW!!!

hi you guys. I'm back, yes, but I'm not going to reveal anything else. Cos actually, I've already revealed the highlights of Episode 11. So there's nothing really new. So please don't lose sleep over this.

In case you guys were wondering how LDG spent his birthday, he was busy filming, I think till way past midnite, until 5am the next day or sth like that. Ok, might be wrong there cos I just glanced over what they wrote. Anyways, I think his fan club went to visit him on his birthday with presents and a cake. And his japanese fans were also there. (not sure how many though). And when LDG's fans were there, KSA was at another location, so they didn't see her.

And another thing, one of his fans there wrote on his daum cafe that Episode 11 is definitely an episode that you'd regret if you miss it. You can read this how you want. hah.

Good night~~ and good morning to anyone who lives on the other side of the world from me.

..,OMG :wacko: now i really can't wait for tomorrows episode!!!!

..,thank you EBRIGID so much!!!! KAMSAMIDA!!!!!

..,still wondering if there's something KSA did or gave to LDG in his birthday <_<

..,still don't know if i can sleep at this point now, so many things in my mind now (about WIAN)

waaahhhh :wacko: gudnite guyz....

Guest mead33

thanks ebrigid for all the news! :P really appreciate all your updates and do keep the goodies coming :D

Guest jastinel

Hi ebrigid! Thanks for your reply to that article! You`ve always been very kind to me.

I envy you for having an advance knowledge about the up coming episode. Since you can`t reveal more about those episode, I only have one question, The kissing scene will happen...right?! In what episode,11 or 12? Can`t wait to see it...*giggle*

I truly love this couple, KBS and HCH, I thought, I would only love Sunbin... forever, but now there is another couple that I can`t forget. So, Sueyip...I understand how u feel....hehehe!

Thanks sheherizade! I`m happy that you also love Suna and I hope to see more of you after WIAN. Love the way you see things about her. I already feel bad, thinking that WIAN will be gone after 6 episode. I hope Suna will do another TV-drama right after this. LDG will have another one by Aug. I will try to watch it, so I wouldn`t miss him.

Have a nice sleep everybody, for tomorrow...Walang tulugan...(WE will all stay awake)!

Guest kanshu
I disagree on that count. I can't see her using TL Kang to make KBS look the other way. Reason being, she feels TL Kang is a nice person, and she won't make use of TL Kang in this way. Ok, my argument may be very weak, since she already made use of KBS, and might be inclined to do the same again, but I just can't see HCH doing this.

I don't think she'd use TL Kang openly as a decoy, not the way she used KBS. But I could see her pretending to have something going on with TL Kang when she's alone with KBS... in especially after that ticked off reaction he had on the way home after visiting his grandparents.

So, she might just use the fact that KBS is jealous after seeing her and TL Kang's (harmless) hug, add a bit fuel to the fire and hope that he'll get the message.

But you are right when you say that she respects TL Kang too much to play games with him.

Heh, at least you're multilingual, ilikeldg! :D *envy*

Do you use kdrama to improve your understanding of the Korean language?

Archived