[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

hi kim jo yan sis!

i see you're still hang up with BAMBAM! hehe can't blame you sis, me too! i do wish KSA will have a new project soon. But what her message she left at foreversuna (thanks alodia), she needs to rest and take care of her body. i hope she get well soon.

as for LDG, gaah..i'm beginning to really fall in love with him..i meant his singing voice...*sigh* ...uh-oh!i'm sorry WonBin my Love..

..,waahh can't get away with this thread and i don't want to until KSA have a new project, i hope she can recover soon...

..,agree listening to LDG's voice makes me fall in love with my hobby all over again :blush: , he's voice is like serenading...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..,waahh can't get away with this thread and i don't want to until KSA have a new project, i hope she can recover soon...

..,agree listening to LDG's voice makes me fall in love with my hobby all over again :blush: , he's voice is like serenading...

ahhahaha! you don't want your husband to get jealous now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's more pics i picked up while away on my trip..

sorry if i'm double posting...

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

Untitled-sm.jpg

111.jpg

0808081515413821.jpg

20080820092710239b0_092710_0.jpg

20080823115407350b0_115407_0.jpg

so handsome!!!!!

25B15D.jpg

35B15D.jpg

45B15D.jpg

dcinside

hi ilikeldg sis!

i had a lovely time...too short but at least i get to see the major spots..the only thing i didn't go to are the museums...

is LDG back in Korea?

..,still no new news about him even in KSA...

..,waahh really hate MBC!!! :tongue2:

..,still no LDG-KSA BTS pics????

..,still no new news about him even in KSA...

..,waahh really hate MBC!!! :tongue2:

..,still no LDG-KSA BTS pics????

NO SUNGUN bts....i'm sure it's somewhere, just don't know where to look for them.....

wls.jpg

daumcapture217.jpg

dcinside everynight

more pictures ( i apologize if some of these pics are already posted)

cd7a222b.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

20080820185224683j2_191601_1.jpg

a.gif

5c50aec2.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

an-moogoo (sounded like that) so cute when he said that...just like a kid throwing a tantrum..

8f8ec3d6.gif

dcinside everynight

NO SUNGUN bts....i'm sure it's somewhere, just don't know where to look for them.....

..,we should hire someone to steal the BTS from the MBC or to whom has that mystery BTS..hehehe

daumcapture217.jpg

dcinside

..,sorry have to quote this pic, they really look like a lovely-happy couple in here :rolleyes:

..,hey mzpakipot miss your goodies just happy that your back :D

an-moogoo (sounded like that) so cute when he said that...just like a kid throwing a tantrum..

8f8ec3d6.gif

..,he was really cute in that scene..

..,we should hire someone to steal the BTS from the MBC or to whom has that mystery BTS..hehehe

..,sorry have to quote this pic, they really look like a lovely-happy couple in here :rolleyes:

..,hey mzpakipot miss your goodies just happy that your back :D

too bad i don't understand any korean, i'd go over there and pull a HCH's role "fake robber"

(again, i apologize if these are already posted and credit to dcinside or kdrama, i forgot where i got these pics from)

EC9DB4EB8F99EAB1B401a.jpg

EC9DB4EB8F99EAB1B402a.jpg

_080819HDTVXVID-MOOHANavi_001911711.jpg

dgclub--1219101096-388-296-462-939.gif

dgclub--1219101096-398-293-654-355.gif

dgclub--1219101096-439-327.gif

a1d6d981.jpg

chgmldi.jpg

ad884ee4.jpg

30cd25f1.jpg

20080819084539741e7_085613_0.jpg

Guest mead33

waves mzpakipot! Hi sis, welcome back! Hope you have had a good time in NYC! :w00t:

LDG will be back in Korea only at the end of the month ...

waves mzpakipot! Hi sis, welcome back! Hope you have had a good time in NYC! :w00t:

LDG will be back in Korea only at the end of the month ...

hi mead33 sis! thanks, glad to be back...how are you?

ahh, is he also going to have a concert in Korea? i hope he does....

Guest fiona1111

hello there everybody!

here are more handsome pics of LDG in Japan..

20080825_1e71a43ce6a2b415ca25tacuLM.jpg

20080825_384cadb3d069fd622e16Idnqd9.jpg

20080825_7f4f4cc824140f715e151nJZgD.jpg

20080825_abb1ec4f177311bcea2dKdZvgM.jpg

20080825_d6222342c5e5b6047c77jDki64.jpg

20080826_b1621c23feac16810e99Jp2Z0u.jpg

credit as labeled

ahh seeing those screencaps of the NGs makes me want to go to Korea and steal everything. :ph34r::lol:

thanks for the goodies everyone!

Guest fiona1111

hi fiona1111!!

thanks for those goodies too!! we should team up and steal the BTS and NGs from MBC...lol

yeah we should! :lol: i wish MBC would listen to us and release those BTS footage.

i think this is their tactic as to be able to promote WIAN internationally and to sell the DVDs hopefully they will be releasing. if so, i hope they make it fast, coz i'm still VERY VERY hung over in this series and i can't get enough of LDG and KSA. :wub:

no news of KSA's new project? oh well, she needs to rest, God bless her! :D

Hello Bambam Loonies!!! I have not posted since ep 14 but I was around lurking and reading your posts. The last 4 episodes gave me mixed feelings of disappointment and anticipation. The drama went kind of downhill after ep 14 in terms of the direction of the story and even the characters. There was so much emphasis on the secondary characters ie., bad guys, CH's team members as well as unnecessary scenes which could have been put to good use in cementing the relationship of KBS and CH. I don't understand why they edited out the scenes of KBS and CH; it would have given the ending (which by the way I love) greater impact when CH pulled KBS for that unforgettable kiss.

I will miss KBS and CH the most; their chemistry is undeniable. Even when they are not kissing or touching each other, one can see and feel their love for one another just by the way they gaze into each other's eyes. LDG and Suna are just awesome.

CH hugging KBS is so sweet; it would have been better if KBS hugged back (what was the director/writer thinking?)

ch2_ep16.jpg

kbs1_ep16.jpg

It is clear from their demeanor that KBS and CH are crazy about each other. It would have been nice if KBS at least kissed CH before he left instead of CH kissing him on the cheek . CH is just adorable when she is acting shy around KBS.

ch1_ep16.jpg

ch3_ep16.jpg

ch_ep16.jpg

kbs2_ep16.jpg

CH is so sexy in her yellow green top. No wonder KBS's eyes were again wandering.

kbsch1_ep16.jpg

kbsch_ep16.jpg

KBS was so cute when sulking and being fed by CH. This scene would have been a great opportunity for some lovey dovey moments.

kbsch2_ep16.jpg

.....and these too. Would'nt it be great if KBS seduced CH; this would give greater meaning when, at the end, CH initiated the kiss.

kbs3_ep16.jpg

kbsch4_ep16.jpg

kbsch3_ep16.jpg

I am happy about the ending. CH looked cool, sexy, sophisticated.

kbsch5_ep16.jpg

to those who are watching WIAN live

i have two questions for you guys:

1. What are the things that you'll miss from WIAN?

2. What's life after WIAN?

(if there is... :sweatingbullets: )

1. a. I will miss KBS and CH the most. I hope LDG and Suna will have another project; they just look good

together.

b. I will miss everyone in this forum and our discussions.

2. a. I will be on the lookout for another drama. I just finished watching ep 1 of Love Marriage and it shows

promise plus the fact that our little Gyoon is in it as the young lover of the main female character.

b. I am also watching some Japanese drama especially those starring Takuya Kimura.

By the way guys, just want to share with you an article of Dramabeans about East of Eden. Apparently, MBC did a special broadcast of East of Eden to a disappointing 6.2% rating, making it last place on the list, lower than Love Marriage with 6.4%. If this trend continues, MBC is just getting its just desserts for rushing WIAN for this mega epic drama and its "big name" stars.

http://www.dramabeans.com/tag/east-of-eden/

waves @sheherizade3, hi, i missed your episode analysis (picture summary), i don't blame you for not continuing..:)

The only complaint i have about the ending is too short to end like that...(please don't throw rotten things @me)...also, depriving us the BTS and NGs.....i think for me to enjoy the whole drama is to have a full understanding of the dialogues...i agree with you on episode 14, i think they didn't spend too much editing it or they just added in ep 14 as a bad egg... but it got picked up on episode 15...

OFF TOPIC

err....i feel like watching EOEedit:i'm tempted to watch EOE, although the main casts doesn't really appeal to me, also i really don't wanna spend much time watching 50 episodes..i didn't even finish watching Jewel in the Palace...i just want to see what is all the hype about..i'm waiting for Painter of the Wind..i like KimuTaku(Japanese version of my WB :))..what drama is he in??

EOE ratings got picked up a bit after showing 1&2 epis in one night...

waves @sheherizade3, hi, i missed your episode analysis (picture summary), i don't blame you for not continuing..:)

The only complaint i have about the ending is too short to end like that...(please don't throw rotten things @me)...also, depriving us the BTS and NGs.....i think for me to enjoy the whole drama is to have a full understanding of the dialogues...i agree with you on episode 14, i think they didn't spend too much editing it or they just added in ep 14 as a bad egg... but it got picked up on episode 15...

OFF TOPIC

err....i feel like watching EOE, although the main casts doesn't really appeal to me, also i really don't wanna spend much time watching 50 episodes..i didn't even finish watching Jewel in the Palace...i just want to see what is all the hype about..i'm waiting for Painter of the Wind..i like KimuTaku(Japanese version of my WB :))..what drama is he in??

EOE ratings got picked up a bit after showing 1&2 epis in one night...

Hi there (waving back)!! So ya, I did not feel like making comments after ep 14 cuz I just feel awful for Suna and LDG; seems like they were getting the short end of the stick with the badly written script, poor editing and I am not impressed with the director and writer either. MBC just wasted the talents of these two great actors. Maybe there are not a lot of NGs and BTS because this drama was rushed so they did not have the luxury of re-doing scenes.

OFF TOPIC

East of Eden looks good but 50 episodes are way too long; I wonder how they will capture our attention. I will watch it but if it gets boring, then I will abandon this drama. I have a feeling this is another one of those tragic ending dramas.

I got hooked on Takuya Kimura; my favorites are Pride, Love Generation, Hero, Concerto (if you really want good acting and I mean great acting, this is a must; Takuya and the other actor (forgot his name) were just amazing. There are still others that I have not seen like Engine, Sleeping Forest and Good Luck. Sorry, what does WB stand for? His latest dramas Change and the other one with the long sounding name (sorry forgot too) were not my cup of tea; too heavy for my taste.

OFF TOPIC

I got hooked on Takuya Kimura; my favorites are Pride, Love Generation, Hero, Concerto (if you really want good acting and I mean great acting, this is a must; Takuya and the other actor (forgot his name) were just amazing. There are still others that I have not seen like Engine, Sleeping Forest and Good Luck. Sorry, what does WB stand for? His latest dramas Change and the other one with the long sounding name (sorry forgot too) were not my cup of tea; too heavy for my taste.

OFF TOPIC:

i watched two of his drama...i forgot their title..but it's the one with the Apple and the one with him as a hockey player..i started watching some of his drama when i found out the he looks like Won Bin (WB). They do look alike but i still love Won Bin..:)

OFF TOPIC:

i watched two of his drama...i forgot their title..but it's the one with the Apple and the one with him as a hockey player..i started watching some of his drama when i found out the he looks like Won Bin (WB). They do look alike but i still love Won Bin..:)

OFF TOPIC

The one as a hockey player, that is Pride. I don't know about the one with the Apple. Oh, another favorite is Long Vacation. He does look like Won Bin, however, Won Bin is not appearing in dramas anymore. His last drama was Friends with a Japanese co-star.

OFF TOPIC

The one as a hockey player, that is Pride. I don't know about the one with the Apple. Oh, another favorite is Long Vacation. He does look like Won Bin, however, Won Bin is not appearing in dramas anymore. His last drama was Friends with a Japanese co-star.

off topic:

The one with the apple is "Love Generation." i checked his wiki-profile.He's female co-star was actually cute..gahh that drama is from 1997!! oh I know, it's been too long already for WB to come out with a new movie or even a drama.. It's due to his injury from the Military.... But I'm excited to see him more out in the limelight and he's about to start filiming his new movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i miss this couple

2-14.jpg

Really miss this couple. mzpakipot. Thanks for the pic.

Love this sweet sweet scene too, especially when he

said, "I'll not let you go". But I wished that they should

at least comb Suna's hair properly and put a jacket over

her hospital gown for this scene - just wearing the

hospital gown - looks rather weird, right?

Really miss this couple. mzpakipot. Thanks for the pic.

Love this sweet sweet scene too, especially when he

said, "I'll not let you go". But I wished that they should

at least comb Suna's hair properly and put a jacket over

her hospital gown for this scene - just wearing the

hospital gown - looks rather weird, right?

hi sueyip sis!

yes it's one of my fave scene.....that's really sweet for him to say that...it is kinna weird, but i think it's a nice touch with the scene...she rushed outside to meet him, not thinking of grabbing a jacket...

Archived