[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mead33
ahhhhh me tooooo!!!!!!!!! why did he have to have such BAD TIMING?!!!!!!

i was practically pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

and the scene at KBS's house... how come they are sitting so far apart?????????????????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :fury: :fury: :fury:

Guest moomincandylalala

hELP.. where is everyone watching their live WIAN today? can't get on for some reason... already missed 10 mins.... :wacko:

help please... thanks

Guest fiona1111
i was practically pulling my hair out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

and the scene at KBS's house... how come they are sitting so far apart?????????????????????? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :fury: :fury: :fury:

now that i think of it....

KBS should have locked the door.

:lol:

AGGHHHH THERE'S A KISS!!!!!!!

:wub:

Guest *alodia*
Can someone please help?

Where can I dl ep 3 raw?

I can't dl from MU link and I couldn't find this ep in WITHS2 CB.

Thanks for helping :)

hmm, that's quite strange... i got my EP3 from WITHS2 CB... did someone delete it? :tears:

went to WITHS2 CB and yeah... ep1-6 are not there anymore.. let me see if i can find some CBs... :( - wondered what happened??

Guest fiona1111
omo !omo!! OMG!! did you guys see thosee???!?!!!!?! did i just blinked????

AGHHH i'm screaming like crazy nooowww! ::D :D

Guest *alodia*
4) Am i still going to see my little Hyang Ki (Kang Shi Wan's daughter)?

:sweatingbullets: i guess not...

5) Are they going to have... er... :blush: you-know-what (keeping my fingers crossed! I'm not used to seeing a drama without "that" - now that I'm thinking about it all the dramas I liked had that scene - MNIKSS, Dalja's spring, What's Up Fox, even HIT... but yeah, not in Who Are You? - isn't it?)

I'd be totally disappointed if there's none... I mean IT'S LEE DONG GUN (Changing Partners) meets KIM SUN AH (S Diary) - MBC shouldn't have missed this opportunity... hmmm perhaps that's why it's one hour late tonight? :lol:

just wishfully thinking. kinda off from their characters and the flow of the plot though... but hey Bum Sang is a player, he should be expert in these things... ok never mind, i'm ranting - result of lack of sleep!

*off to timing instead - that is, if i can focus*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Waaahahahahaha!!!! My number 4 came true... though not live, at least Hyang Ki's picture was shown.

Will my number 5 happen????? *anticipating*

Guest *alodia*

What? What is it? i didn't see..... :unsure:

Ow, our shovel man doesn't have a shovel this time ey (if my eyes are not betraying me)...

I'm happy even if Hyang Ki was not shown... at least a longer moment with the young Cho Hee

* i love kids *

Ow, our shovel man doesn't have a shovel this time ey (if my eyes are not betraying me)...

I'm happy even if Hyang Ki was not shown... at least a longer moment with the young Cho Hee

* i love kids *

i almost missed it, the previews of

two kisses

Guest pmmonkey

Omo...... I saw that toooooooo~

*extra excited*

Guest *alodia*
i almost missed it, the previews of

two kisses

Ahhh.... *hits self, hits self hits self*

I was not being observant... I forgot that WIAN have this "style" of using flashes of clips (whether previews or not-yet-shown) as in-between-ers.

Sad i missed that....

But glad no spoilers for me....

so this is how you watch it live... first time to watch a complete ep live... i hate it... i want to go to the restroom but i just can't... how can they manage to watch in Korea without commercial gaps? kekekeke

Guest kanshu

so this is how you watch it live... first time to watch a complete ep live... i hate it... i want to go to the restroom but i just can't... how can they manage to watch in Korea without commercial gaps? kekekeke

I hope, this won't create a local flash-flood warning.

:sweatingbullets:

Archived