[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest ilikeldg

Happy Birthday Mzpakipot! Hope all your wishes and dreams will come true!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Can I borrow this one too please....Happy Birthday MZPAKIPOT....May you have more B-days to come. B)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *alodia*

Are you guys ready for the last episode? :tears:

wait, who's on MBC? I'm on MBC 2 and it's showing hockey at the moment. Please update here if I should be on a different MBC channel.

* i think i have time to take a quick shower....*

Guest jastinel

Maligayang kaarawan mzpakipot, Sis...painom ka naman!

Double celebration tonight! Farewell party to all of us, courtesy of mzpakipot. Yehey...... :w00t:

Goodbye Bambam!

HCH and KBS

12090e24a8de3327c995592c.jpg

s-1.jpg

8a91d5074308bede7a8947db-1.jpg

5e138326e237a1018b82a1f8.jpg

0c65a8ecddd8dc3163d09ff8.jpg

8fffd78859f9a98ca5c272fc.jpg

9abba08b50400d689f2fb40c.jpg

9f9ccefc32c54b94b801a0c7.jpg

24a8b21ba1781d0e8618bf9f.jpg

73bc1c95f54a0c1f7af48067.jpg

97a9622751fd1214918f9d9b.jpg

149eaa18700d311035fa419c.jpg

credit@baidu

Omo, it's the last episode and I can't even watch it live. :tears:

I hope you guys enjoy it and I'll be looking forward to the spoilers tomorrow.

Unlike others, spoilers make me more excited about what I'm going to see on the episode, hehehe.

Saeng-il chukhahamnida, mzpakipot. :D

Guest waileong

I just check it says 17 회 / 8월 19일 (화) 밤 10시 45분 최/종/회!

I guess tonight show will starts at 10:45pm !!!!!

Guest *alodia*
Cho Hee ♥ Bum Sang [fanmade Music Video]

SONG: "Say You Love Me" (MYMP)

by: ★night★ of DC Inside Everynight

*What is wrong with this MV????!!!! Grrrr!!!!!

Thanks again Sis DIA for uploading the MV...I see Suna and LDG in this MV, not their character in the drama.

I really like LDG now, not like when they are just starting, I thought He will bring disappointment in teaming up with Suna. But I`m wrong, like Bin, I can see his other work also. His a very good actor and very cute, I love him more as a singer, as an actor and as KBS.

I remember that, but you know, CH never wear a dress in the office or even in this special date that I was talking about. I just missed seeing Suna in a nice outfit. I hope she will endorse another clothing line, while deciding on a proj.,

i wonder what's the problem of that MV. It's not working in Youtube. I'll fix that later after WIAN... I don't want to mess up with my internet connection at the moment. By the way were you able to download the one from sendspace? was it working fine on your end?

Oh I miss her VOLL photoshoots every season... :(

just speculating but I think that shovel scene will come in like this....remember that tree with the birds in it from her childhood, she will go back there to bury the box of her dad's stuff and a letter to her dad (paper she's holding in the preview with KBS hugging her). KBS will go with her and dig the hole for her.

As for KBS leaving her at the end, IF that does happen, they'll probably end up meeting again in Japan, like they did in the beginning. Korean dramas love putting that "new beginnings" theme into their endings. Since they always seem to go back to flashbacks of their beginnings, they might do this as a way to end the show happily. Most likely, she'll be there to find some artifact and he'll be there trying to find the same artifact or some kind of similar purpose. He'll open the door and she'll be there again dressed up in a kimono....

The drama would then give them a happy sappy ending while closing the story...they keep their passion for the hunt for artifacts and find each other too.

Just a thought but then again I'm korean and have watched way too many kdramas so I could be oversimplifying.

I liked this drama and it's unique as far as the story line and korean artifact theme but I think koreans are more interested in food (gourmet) than artifacts. i'm glad that it's doing well outside of korea with worldwide fans...hopefully, that will get noticed too. Good job on this forum guys - you guys are true fans!

Omo! I hated the fact that i read this... hahaha... because my heart feels warm already thinking that's what may happen to them, and the final episode has not started yet... arrrggghhhh! I hate final episodes because i have this strange feeling everytime a drama ends. wonder what i'll be feeling tonight...

i wonder what's the problem of that MV. It's not working in Youtube. I'll fix that later after WIAN... I don't want to mess up with my internet connection at the moment. By the way were you able to download the one from sendspace? was it working fine on your end?

hi are you referring to the mp3 from sendspace? :sweatingbullets:

it works for me :phew: listening to the song now :blush:

thanks for the link :):w00t::lol:

Guest mead33

Some questions just to pass the time till WIAN starts: :w00t:

1) Will the kiss in the preview happen?

2) Will TL Kang and Lady Wang get together?

3) Anymore questions to add?

Guest *alodia*

just checked

22:45 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다' (최종)

August 19, 2008

10:45PM Drama "When It's At Night" (Final Episode)

That's 10:45 Seoul Time

@jastinel, it's 9:45 Philippine Time

Ooops waileong already pointed this out.

I should have slept first... still a bit sleepy...

but there's no harm in being early.. and there's no way am i going to miss this (just like how i carelessly missed some episodes before)... so i guess this is just fine. i can time ep4 for the meantime. ^^*

hi are you referring to the mp3 from sendspace? :sweatingbullets:

it works for me :phew: listening to the song now :blush:

thanks for the link :):w00t::lol:

Nope.. this one.. :tears:

DOWNLOAD: sendspace (I just converted the FLV to AVI. lower quality but at least we can watch it with the music now)

Guest fiona1111

1. I REALLY REALLY hope that kiss would happen. :D :D it'll have me giggling like crazy. :lol: come on, it's the last episode... :(

2. maybe their relationship will be left open-ended, there would be slight development, but not like HCH and KBS' relationship.

:D

abt question 1.. if you are referring to the "pin-to-the-wall-in-KBS-office" scene... don't know why i just suddenly had this funny idea that it may be a dream in HCH's mind (like the other time KBS had this dream in the taxi of his 'passionate' kissing with HCH?) :wacko::blink:

i sure hope it's not though :ph34r:

*cross fingers and praying hard*

Guest *alodia*
OFF TOPIC:

i read or saw somewhere that her brother is in HK???

edit: oh wow! i didn't know that...she's an awesome big sister! wish i have a older sister like her...i saw you posted about her father being gone..since when?

thanks for the info sis, i'm learning so much about KSA....i admire her more!

Happy Birthday Mzpakipot!

생일 축하해요 (i hope i spell it correctly)

Here are some things for you. You might want to read these:

Kim Suna's family history, which is similar to Sam Soon, revealed.

November 2005, Korea Daily

All About the Real Sam-SoonCine21 Interview

January 2006

(this one's quite famous - you must have read this already. i guess i have read this a hundred times already.... hahaha. I hope she'll have another in-depth interview soon - and of course i hope it will be translated in english)

Guest mead33
abt question 1.. if you are referring to the "pin-to-the-wall-in-KBS-office" scene... don't know why i just suddenly had this funny idea that it may be a dream in HCH's mind (like the other time KBS had this dream in the taxi of his 'passionate' kissing with HCH?) :wacko::blink:

i sure hope it's not though :ph34r:

*cross fingers and praying hard*

maybe they started a bit and there is a knock on the door???!!!

just checked

22:45 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다' (최종)

August 19, 2008

10:45PM Drama "When It's At Night" (Final Episode)

That's 10:45 Seoul Time

@jastinel, it's 9:45 Philippine Time

Ooops waileong already pointed this out.

I should have slept first... still a bit sleepy...

but there's no harm in being early.. and there's no way am i going to miss this (just like how i carelessly missed some episodes before)... so i guess this is just fine. i can time ep4 for the meantime. ^^*

Nope.. this one.. :tears:

oh the avi file? it works fine for me too :sweatingbullets:

Guest *alodia*

4) Am i still going to see my little Hyang Ki (Kang Shi Wan's daughter)?

:sweatingbullets: i guess not...

5) Are they going to have... er... :blush: you-know-what (keeping my fingers crossed! I'm not used to seeing a drama without "that" - now that I'm thinking about it all the dramas I liked had that scene - MNIKSS, Dalja's spring, What's Up Fox, even HIT... but yeah, not in Who Are You? - isn't it?)

I'd be totally disappointed if there's none... I mean IT'S LEE DONG GUN (Changing Partners) meets KIM SUN AH (S Diary) - MBC shouldn't have missed this opportunity... hmmm perhaps that's why it's one hour late tonight? :lol:

just wishfully thinking. kinda off from their characters and the flow of the plot though... but hey Bum Sang is a player, he should be expert in these things... ok never mind, i'm ranting - result of lack of sleep!

*off to timing instead - that is, if i can focus*

Guest kanshu

1) Yes. :)

2) No... but I think that Lady Wang will home in on him as her new target! :sweatingbullets:

3) How about a second season for this series, this time with much more time for preperation? :)

Archived