[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, indeed, They are having the first bickering since they are together.

Wonder what they said to each other before CH receives the call from

the White Suit Guy. Someone, please help with the translation. Thanks.

Guest jastinel

Scene in KBS house, I think it would look very sweet, if KBS carried CH and put her into bed, but LDG is so skinny that he might not carry Suna and put her into bed....hehehe...

The market scene was cute...I like that! I just wish he bought her clothes so she can change.

KBS was trying to put her away from the office, so he brought her in some place where they can spend time together.

But CH, got the feeling that his hiding something from her...that was the last part...

Guest mead33

jastinel, you are right! TVants is better than tvsbox! :w00t: thanks for the tip!

Think GYOON is

going to try and take revenge for his dad. He overheard from Kim Sang and his gang that they killed his dad. So he called KBS to ask him to help take care of his sis!

Just what is little brother trying to do. He wants to take his revenge on

Kim Sang and the White Suit Guy? Boy, someone, please help him.

And what's WSG trying to do to HC now? How to wait till next Monday

or do we have to wait 2 weeks before we can see episode 15?

There's still no lovey dovey scenes of HC and KBS yet - am waiting

anxiously to see that.

By the way, jastinel. what is this TVants ? How can I use that? Am getting

problems with tvsbox tonight.

Guest mead33

..,waahhh :crazy: jealous!!!!

..,got DC darn!!!!!

..,hope someone could give DL link already....

mzpakipot unnie :D

..,any recap??? dirfree mead33 :tears:

sorry kim jo yan, there is no chinese recap yet, so i cannot do a translation :(

Hi, mead33. I've already read the Chinese recap from onlysuna

but am not that good in Chinese to do a proper translation here.

Thanks, mazpakipot, for those lovely pics. You are real lovely.

Wish they were holding hands or something. They do not look

like a "in love" couple, right?

Melyssa 's recap

Gyeon was held hostage by Kim Sang, managed to escaped, called CH to tell her not to worry about him. TL has also suspected that Gyeon is HGD and find KBS to verify but I think he denied (?) ... *Why isn't KBS anxious about how Gyeon is when he called HCH??*

KBS sent HCH home after a 'date(?)' and found her home ransacked. He brings her to his home and ... while HCH is asleep, Gyeon called KBS and tell him something about his father(?). Gyeon went to find that ajusshi with a straw hat for something and then left.

So sweet when KBS look at HCH sleep and later held her hand. She even cook breakfast in the morning. *What did they say???*

The police are already looking for Kim Sang after a tip-off from Gyeon and KBS (I think?)

KBS bring HCH to shop?? Some cute moments.... I love their chemistry... so natural! They went into a porcelain shop and I think HCH pointed one that looks like the one KBS has given to her.

TL and police went to investigate at HCH's ransacked house and found Gyeon's stuff he used as HGD... and he called KBS. Then there is a confrontation by HCH on KBS *I don't know what it's about* ... President Jang called HCH on her phone and said something which made HCH turn to stare at KBS ... *What did he say?* ... ends!

.... again, I need to fill in the gaps on understanding this episode better from dirfree's synopsis ... *waiting* and thanks in advance.

I missed first 20 min as my net really hates me nowadays but still I will only try to elaborate a bit and answer some of your questions in my recap below of last 35 minutes

* Gyeon was held captive where he heard from kim sang and co. talking about confirming the death of HTS , so he concluded that they were involved in killing his father.

* TL suspected that Gyeon was HGD as he found his ID ( I don't know how) and when he asked KBS he also confirmed that Gyeon was HGD but he denied that Gyeon was involved in the incident in the museum last night .

* KBS also said that if TL wants to catch HGD then he cannot help him and TL said that he understands KBS 's wish of not hurting HCH and he also genuinely feels the same feeling of not hurting HCH but if Gyeon was involved in last night incident then he cannot help but capture Gyeon.

* In the 'date?' KBS said that he would not pay and that HCH will have to pay as she hasn't paid even once .(cute) :P

* KBS there was worried about Gyeon and he asked HCH whether he got any calls from him and at this HCH replied why today everybody is concerned about Gyeon as TL also asked about Gyeon from her.

* Gyeon went to that ahjussi to ask for money and after he got the money he said that he needed it for a vacation and left but he is going for revenge and he also asked the ahjussi and earlier KBS to take care of his sister.

* (not remember fully ) in the morning KBS said that it has been a long time he had a meal in his house and also that she doesn't need to go to work and that he also cannot send her home alone as it will be too dangerous and HCH replied that she did not have anything to do and she doesn't know when Gyeon will return so she needs to return home.

* The police are looking for Kim sang as one of HTS compatriot confirmed him seeing him .

* Yes she said that it is the same and KBS said that this one is a fake .

Then KBS asked whether she used the cup she gave him and she said that she did not use it as she wanted to use it with her father and said that she will use it when Gyeon come back from the vacation and she will also invite KBS

* It seems like TL has found 'something' in HCH house and when he told KBS about that KBS was surprised and he denied the phone call when HCH asks him and then she said that she heard that something was found in her house and She knows that KBS id hiding something from her and asks him what ishe hiding and why cannot he tell her the truth.

*In the end HCH gets a call from Jang CH.

..,won't work for me sis :tears:

..,pero ok lng sis i can still wait for your other dl link :wacko:

BTW thank you!!!! :D

sorry kim jo yan, there is no chinese recap yet, so i cannot do a translation :(

..,oki can still manage to wait :crazy: hehehe

the date scene.

awwwww.... :blush:

4-11.jpg

..,ooohhhh goodies time!!!!

..,oh they should at least hold each other hands while walking

ohh so sweet though can't wait to watch....

THANK YOU MZPAKIPOT :D

Episode 13 was by far the most heartwrenching. Suna is just an awesome actress; she maybe Korea's Angelina Jolie but when it comes to acting, she is definitely a Meryll Streep who can even make a stoic Clint Eastwood cry. I was already crying as she ran from her home to the mortuary. Her cry was genuine and I am sure everyone must have been crying too during the filming of the mortuary scene. I must have watched the mortuary scene more than five times just to see Suna's acting; she just blew me away. When KBS hugged HC, even though the scene was sad, I felt the sweetness of the moment, it's as if they were the only ones in the room sharing sadness and loss.

hc3_ep13.jpg

hc2_ep13.jpg

bs_ep13.jpg

Suna just looked so beautiful in her mourning clothes and without make-up. The scene with Gyoon and HC was so touching (I cried some more).

hc1_ep13.jpg

hc_ep13.jpg

I was impressed by the acting of Chief Noh and the friend of HC's father in conveying their sorrow for the loss of a friend.

cn_ep13.jpg

hcdadfriend_ep13.jpg

Melyssa 's recap

Gyeon was held hostage by Kim Sang, managed to escaped, called CH to tell her not to worry about him. TL has also suspected that Gyeon is HGD and find KBS to verify but I think he denied (?) ... *Why isn't KBS anxious about how Gyeon is when he called HCH??*

KBS sent HCH home after a 'date(?)' and found her home ransacked. He brings her to his home and ... while HCH is asleep, Gyeon called KBS and tell him something about his father(?). Gyeon went to find that ajusshi with a straw hat for something and then left.

So sweet when KBS look at HCH sleep and later held her hand. She even cook breakfast in the morning. *What did they say???*

The police are already looking for Kim Sang after a tip-off from Gyeon and KBS (I think?)

KBS bring HCH to shop?? Some cute moments.... I love their chemistry... so natural! They went into a porcelain shop and I think HCH pointed one that looks like the one KBS has given to her.

TL and police went to investigate at HCH's ransacked house and found Gyeon's stuff he used as HGD... and he called KBS. Then there is a confrontation by HCH on KBS *I don't know what it's about* ... President Jang called HCH on her phone and said something which made HCH turn to stare at KBS ... *What did he say?* ... ends!

.... again, I need to fill in the gaps on understanding this episode better from dirfree's synopsis ... *waiting* and thanks in advance.

I missed first 20 min as my net really hates me nowadays but still I will only try to elaborate a bit and answer some of your questions in my recap below of last 35 minutes

* Gyeon was held captive where he heard from kim sang and co. talking about confirming the death of HTS , so he concluded that they were involved in killing his father.

* TL suspected that Gyeon was HGD as he found his ID ( I don't know how) and when he asked KBS he also confirmed that Gyeon was HGD but he denied that Gyeon was involved in the incident in the museum last night .

* KBS also said that if TL wants to catch HGD then he cannot help him and TL said that he understands KBS 's wish of not hurting HCH and he also genuinely feels the same feeling of not hurting HCH but if Gyeon was involved in last night incident then he cannot help but capture Gyeon.

* In the 'date?' KBS said that he would not pay and that HCH will have to pay as she hasn't paid even once .(cute) :P

* KBS there was worried about Gyeon and he asked HCH whether he got any calls from him and at this HCH replied why today everybody is concerned about Gyeon as TL also asked about Gyeon from her.

* Gyeon went to that ahjussi to ask for money and after he got the money he said that he needed it for a vacation and left but he is going for revenge and he also asked the ahjussi and earlier KBS to take care of his sister.

* (not remember fully ) in the morning KBS said that it has been a long time he had a meal in his house and also that she doesn't need to go to work and that he also cannot send her home alone as it will be too dangerous and HCH replied that she did not have anything to do and she doesn't know when Gyeon will return so she needs to return home.

* The police are looking for Kim sang as one of HTS compatriot confirmed him seeing him .

* Yes she said that it is the same and KBS said that this one is a fake .

Then KBS asked whether she used the cup she gave him and she said that she did not use it as she wanted to use it with her father and said that she will use it when Gyeon come back from the vacation and she will also invite KBS

* It seems like TL has found 'something' in HCH house and when he told KBS about that KBS was surprised and he denied the phone call when HCH asks him and then she said that she heard that something was found in her house and She knows that KBS id hiding something from her and asks him what ishe hiding and why cannot he tell her the truth.

*In the end HCH gets a call from Jang CH.

..,thank you melyssa for the recap and thank you dirfree for the sypnosis :D

..,GYOON

said to ahjusshi and KBS to take care of HCH

it sounds to me like

he is going to risk his life

just to revenge their fathers death

<_<

..,still no luck sis but i can still wait :

ooh thank you sis talaga

Archived