[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is still yet not clear about who HCH likes... although i think we all agree

that she's given up on TL Kang.

but when will she profess her love for KBS?

and im almost certain that her dad is dead... HOW SAD.

:tears: at least KBS is there to comfort her.. imagine if she was alone..

cant wait for next monday!

..,she hasn't sure about her feelings to KBS i think, though its so obvious that she likes KBS but in-love with him :unsure:<_<

and she had so many things in mind right now and to add for that,

her father being dead and little bro being HDG..,

..,i'm sure the last 4 episodes is a must see...

..,OMG only 4 episodes to go, WIAN will end in just 2 weeks :tears:

HOPE THEY WILL EXTEND IT,

..,is there any news whats the next project for KSA or LDG???

..,THANKZ LUV for the pics!!!!

..,i love KSA on the pics were she was wearing a violet shirt it suits her skin tone.., :D

mead33, the number means that WIAN fell below the scale of top 20 for all the other ratings. Their number didn't even get reported because it was too low compared to the others.

As for the "real audience numbers", I guess, they'll never know, because no one has fitted al TVs with that counter-thingy. It's just 1500 households for Nielson, and I guess a similar number for TNS that get counted for the rating. So, if for some reason, those 1500 people don't tune in, while the rest of the country goes crazy over the show, then you'd still have very low ratings.

As for many people here and just a few people on the Gourmet thread... Well, I can only speak for myself, but I prefer the lively discussions and thoughts everyone here has about the show and the characters, rather than just fangirling in Gourmet... (Outside of the fact that Gourmet does absolutely nothing for me, no matter how often I tried to wrap myself around that show.) WIAN thread is alive, there is criticism about bad things in the show, just with "wow that was great", and the fangirl/boy "Squeal!".

In a way, the threads reflects the shows. WIAN is pulsing with life, struggling and breathing... it's far from perfect, but it has heart. Gourmet is lots of beautiful food and some great message behind all of it (at least if I go by dramabeans recaps), and perfectly groomed in every aspect.

Just like us here, sort of. :)

WELL PUT KANSHU!! I'm so happy that we keep this thread alive and i'm so thankful for everyone's contributions and comments on how we're doing such an incredible job putting the words out on how we love this Drama. And I'm loving every posts here, so THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I do hope with the help of this thread will attract more audience for the release of this drama Overseas, ie japan,singapore,philippines, etc....

i used to stop by dramabeans blog all the time, now i hardly go there...don't get me wrong, i like her writings...just got busy here.. :D

BAM BAM FIGHTING!!

thanks for the screen caps LUV!

also, may i borrow some of this picture..

with this look on HCH's face, i think she is simply telling KBS not to worry or get upset for the call...

luvsoompis01100044th1.jpg

it's a sign that HCH cares about KBS....woohooo!!! yeey!!

KBS responds by ok, i wont get upset look....awww..so cute the way he looks at her...*giggles*kilig*

luvsoompis01100047sy1.jpg

if there's a body there, they have to do the DNA test before confirming that it's really her dad

, right? :ph34r:

the wallet could have accidently ended up there.. somehow... :phew:

i don't think HCH's dad is

dead

...and i agree with your assumption there, it could have been dropped there, and they didn't show any

bones

...i think the writers are going to end this drama with a good twist, so no

deaths here

...i think he's very much

alive

just thinking... before this drama lee dong gun and kim sun ah make a really random couple. like RANDOM.

but strangely they look good together. i guess all drama couples are random. but in real life... i dont think i can see lee dong gun and kim sun ah getting together. :ph34r:

she fits with a non-famous boyfriend (even though they broke up).

he fits with the cute actress. (han ji hye. even though they broke up too).

maybe kim sunah's just too funny for him...

but as for his drama... i wanna see some babies! i wanna see come couple loving! no more awkwardness please.

i wanna see a vacation scene with lee dong gun in a speedo. ( :w00t: AHAHAHAHAH.) but i wanna see hch and tl kang's daughter too.. although that would do NOTHING for the plot. i wanna see:

-HCH proclaim her love for KBS

-KBS kicking TL Kang's @ss. (even just verbally. "HCH's MINE!")

-some more cute typical couple stuff.

---------edit-----------------------

-a kiss scene like kim sun ah and gong yoo in "s diary". you know.. passionate up-against-the-wall kinda thing. :P

i like your comment yesitskate!!

you kinna summarize what i have been feeling between LDG and KSA, as much as I want them to be together in real life, yes, it won't work. I think LDG prefers someone younger than him and not from the entertainment industry. I think KSA wants someone older and wise. But she does look good with a younger man. I think for a guy to like or Love KSA, he needs to accept the fact that KSA is surrounded with a lot of good looking guy friends..But it would be nice, i'll be rooting for them to be together if they show any inclinations otherwise...

fe742182.jpg

dcinside

cute scene. :D

THANKS FOR THIS SCREEN CAPS fiona1111~!!!

it's funny how dcinside makes a lot of PS about KBS looking down on HCH...you guys know what i mean? *winks* that KBS, he always put his attention in that direction...! such a .......

pervy

hahhahaah j/k!!!

erms....You know, i don't really understand what's happening in the particular korean forum (everynight gallery) that i go to. I just mostly see the photos..haha..

But I think the general response is they like the show, esp the KBS-HCH couple, but find certain things not very palattable, like the music, and the editing...

And there are no statistics on who goes on the gallery so I have no idea how representative the people who go on that forum is of the population of korea..

hi ebrigid! i won't know either how well Koreans accept this drama when i go to dcinside. do we visit the same one?? hahaha

but thanks for your response..coz sometimes when i visit their site, i feel so outcasted and i'm not sure if they know that i'm (literally) stealing their goodies..hahaha i hope they won't mind...

Koreans may not be watching,but it is being viewed universally.Seems like the viewers are from all over the world.I saw someone from Dubai etc...Thank God for Internet...I could watch my fave actor and now my fave actress.

I can't wait for the DVD .....

hi ilikeldg!!

i can't wait for the DVD too!! i hope it's soon!! and i hope one of the TV networks in PI will buy this series to show (not remake) it over there..

Well, this "lover's quarrel" sure did play into HCH's hand, in matters of getting KBS away from her (since she doesn't want his career and safety at risk just because of her). So chances are that she'll use this convenient incident to do what she feels she has to do to protect KBS.

(Though, I still see that problem of trust as an issue. HCH was able to overcome her earlier problems and trusts KBS (even when she suspected him to be HDG, she at least went and verified this with him rather than just smack him over the head, tie him up and carry him to her lair the police station for questioning.

But KBS still has this big problem in just trusting her; one ought to think the he learned his lesson after the scroll-thingy, but now he's doing the same thing like on the way back from his grandparents. He doesn't even try to see her side of things, nor listen to her version of the story. How can love and a relationship be built on so much mistrust??

It's amazing how we're already calling it as "lovers quarrel", iwhen they are not officially a couple,i n our mind they are already a couple. You're so hilarious! CH should have taken him to her lair for questioning to put some sense into him. Trust! now that's a good word to live by. I think KBS is so consumed with his ego that he can't really trust other people so easily.

(On a completely unrelated side note, mzpakipot, today, we have 220 hits more "per day"... we've actually beaten them for the first time! :D )

awwwww.....that makes me sooo happy kanshu! thanks for the info....*teary-eyed* thank you! thank you, everyone!

Guest mandalaywith

E12 Rating (AGB)

Nationwide-8.4%

MBC 월화드라마(밤이면밤마다) 8.4

Seoul-9.8%

MBC 월화드라마(밤이면밤마다) 9.8

Source- AGB

Part of Ep.11 are being uploaded to my yt

here is part 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W3g41c3nef0

THANK YOU KASSUMA FOR PROVIDING THE YOUTUBE LINKS!

i hope and pray that they're not going to suspend your account...just like "skim626" account...sad..

WHAT GREAT NEWS YOU PROVIDED FOR US mandalaywith!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU KOREAN VIEWERS! hehehe

Just finished ep 12... omigod. the story is getting better and better. So much plot development packed in one ep.

The writers really developed gyoon's character well! didn't waste a good character. We see the two faces of gyoon totally shining through in this ep.

so his job is the lawn mower at president chang's house? no wonder he could get close easily. He's also friends with all those blackmarket ajusshis!

totally didn't see that one coming.

IMO even tho there was not really any

physical affection shown

, KBS really tired hard this ep to amend things with HCH. You can really see genuine care. For a person with so much pride like KBS to apologize it means he really likes her a lot.

Also really appreciate

KBS concern over gyoon and their interaction was like family.

Seems like HCH's father

is dead. That's so sad, her hopes really were up...seems like that phone call right at the end was to deliver the bad news that they dug up someone's wallet with their family pic in it.. so it must be her dad. Poor CH! At least KBS is by her side when she gets the bad news to comfort her.

But one really shouldn't deliver this kind of news over the phone.

Ai... got to wait to next week again...

Hope they will develop backstory of KBS next week...

WOW!!!!! thanks for this, it's making me more excited for next week episodes....now i have more knowledge about todays episode..

what i wanna see is how HCH going to deal with her brother as HGD.....i was expecting it will be known by her today..guess we're gonna have to wait for the next episode...

Guest ilikeldg

THANK YOU KASSUMA FOR PROVIDING THE YOUTUBE LINKS!

i hope and pray that they're not going to suspend your account...just like "skim626" account...sad..

WHAT GREAT NEWS YOU PROVIDED FOR US mandalaywith!

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU KOREAN VIEWERS! hehehe

WOW!!!!! thanks for this, it's making me more excited for next week episodes....now i have more knowledge about todays episode..

what i wanna see is how HCH going to deal with her brother as HGD.....i was expecting it will be known by her today..guess we're gonna have to wait for the next episode...

Way to go !!!!!!!

I will be going home @4pm California time and can't wait to watch WIAN.

Great input from everyone.

LDG and KSA are blessed to have fans like all of us...

They are both Great..........and so are all of you.

it's funny how dcinside makes a lot of PS about KBS looking down on HCH...you guys know what i mean? *winks* that KBS, he always put his attention in that direction...! such a .......

pervy

hahhahaah j/k!!!

hckbs_ep10.jpg

Here's another picture mzpakipot. When I saw this, the first thought that came to mind was "what was he looking at". This was in episode 10 when the grandma was talking to them. There is probably an explanation for this so I am waiting for the subbed version of ep 10.

Guest fiona1111

glad to see some(although little) development between WJH and TL Kang in ep 12:D

12Entalavi_001920685.jpg

12Entalavi_001937335.jpg

12Entalavi_001938069.jpg

12Entalavi_001988319.jpg

12Entalavi_001991689.jpg

12Entalavi_001993958.jpg

dcinside

CPLJH- Cute Pretty Lovely Joo Hyun. LOL. :lol:

Guest jch0ney

hckbs_ep10.jpg

Here's another picture mzpakipot. When I saw this, the first thought that came to mind was "what was he looking at". This was in episode 10 when the grandma was talking to them. There is probably an explanation for this so I am waiting for the subbed version of ep 10.

haha well, this scene is where the grandma is like, "you have a good body so you would be able to have babies real easy!" As for what he's looking at...... :rolleyes:

Guest jastinel

Good morning everybody! Yesterday, when I left this thread, it has 165 pages, over night 3 pages were added,

You guys are incredible! Thanks for keeping this thread as exciting and interesting as our fave drama WIAN. I already repost some of you`re comments in Foreversuna thread and I hope Suna can read it. I also want her to know how Foreign fans are responding to this drama. I hope she doesn`t have any regret in doing WIAN, I know that, for her the greatest compliment that fans/people can give her is...watching her show. The rating indicates that only few viewers was tuned in to this program. She needs to know that all her/their hard work was being appreciated. I hope more project will be offered to LDG and KSA, for they are the BEST!

Yesterday, I thought I was getting sick, not being able to sleep for one whole night/day gave me a huge headache and back pain. Good thing my PC, is still working properly, it was open 24 hrs every Monday and Tuesday. My husband use to tell me that, I don`t have to spend hrs in front of my PC, for I can go back to this thread anytime of the day and read all new post. True, one thing I don`t understand is why I`m here every minute...hahaha!

I wish our communication wont end after WIAN...I will always PM you whenever your name cross in my mind.

Keep in touch ok!

I hope to see NG clip of episode 11, specially the behind the scene of the kISSing part.

I wonder why Suna doesn`t have any endorsement, I hope the rating doesn`t really affect their popularity.

Anyone knows if Girls Scout DVD copy is already available???

I wish WIAN will be aired here in the Philippines.

Guest moomincandylalala

Anyone noticed TK lang's been doing a lot of "eye rolling" in this ep? when he was talking WJH and the stupid prof and they would say something totally ridiculous... too funny... he had the same reaction I had whenever I am watching those two. He seems to be more relaxed and less serious since the beginning... too bad for him he's not getting the girl, he's really a nice guy.

Guest mead33

wow, so many new stuffs ... not sure where to start with my replies .. mzmakipot, hope your meeting with your clients went well... :)

Guest mead33

E12 Rating (AGB)

Nationwide-8.4%

MBC 월화드라마(밤이면밤마다) 8.4

Seoul-9.8%

MBC 월화드라마(밤이면밤마다) 9.8

Source- AGB

hi mandalaywith, thank you for the ratings :P I was looking for last Tuesday's ratings and it was 8.5% in Seoul and not among the top 20 nationwide (AGB ratings)

sorry, cannot stop myself for caring about the ratings, although the show is getting really really good... :D

however, the show's genre does not seem like a romantic comedy anymore... more of mystery, suspense?

so happy to see the ratings go up! i hope it continues to climb (even if just a little) all the way till the end.

btw, the average ratings for ep11 for just Seoul was 8.7 according to an article in yahoo. So it's actually safe to say that the ratings have been doing much better. i hope this comes as a morale boost for the entire team!!! WIAN fighting!!!

Archived