[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

It's a real shame that the rating fell again. Do hope that this will not affect

Suna and LDG's future work. What happened? Don't Koreans realize what

they have missed? Hope that tonight's episode will win more viewers from

those homes with the gadgets.

Well, so little brother is the one?

How will KBS and CH make up - through another kiss?????

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakura_dubai

it sounds another great drama.. i havn't watch any romance, comedy drama for a long time..

so i guess this is my return to kdrama.. after long wait.. i was looking for something new to watch.. but the BON only has hardsub.. it would be better if there is a soft sub as well, because it sounds not high quality since the size of the hard sub version is only 450 MB and usually k-drama ep has a normal size of 700 MB... i'm downloading the two subbed eps, but i'm not sure how great it's going to be ..

Guest kanshu

it sounds another great drama.. i havn't watch any romance, comedy drama for a long time..

so i guess this is my return to kdrama.. after long wait.. i was looking for something new to watch.. but the BON only has hardsub.. it would be better if there is a soft sub as well, because it sounds not high quality since the size of the hard sub version is only 450 MB and usually k-drama ep has a normal size of 700 MB... i'm downloading the two subbed eps, but i'm not sure how great it's going to be ..

The quality of the BN-version is okay... Besides, you can always go and download the raws first, then the subbed version later. That's what everyone else here does. :)

(Or wait until the DVD is out! :D

BTW, does anyone have any information when the DVD version will be out, and if it will have English subs? I recently bought the Director's cut version of "Fantasy Couple" and the subtitles were pretty good.... so I hope that WIAN will have something similar? Does anyone know?)

Guest kanshu

poor Gyoon, getting mob by these 3 girls..he's so scared...hahaha!

good thing KBS came to his rescue!

Haha! Yes, that scene was hilarious. I was thinking "Now, if HCH and KBS get together, after a few months under KBS careful tutelage, will little brother turn into the younger version of KBS-The-Flirt?" Then again, I guess that HCH would tan KBS hide if he dared to "ruin" her innocent little brother. :)

Guest mead33

mead33, the number means that WIAN fell below the scale of top 20 for all the other ratings. Their number didn't even get reported because it was too low compared to the others.

As for the "real audience numbers", I guess, they'll never know, because no one has fitted al TVs with that counter-thingy. It's just 1500 households for Nielson, and I guess a similar number for TNS that get counted for the rating. So, if for some reason, those 1500 people don't tune in, while the rest of the country goes crazy over the show, then you'd still have very low ratings.

As for many people here and just a few people on the Gourmet thread... Well, I can only speak for myself, but I prefer the lively discussions and thoughts everyone here has about the show and the characters, rather than just fangirling in Gourmet... (Outside of the fact that Gourmet does absolutely nothing for me, no matter how often I tried to wrap myself around that show.) WIAN thread is alive, there is criticism about bad things in the show, just with "wow that was great", and the fangirl/boy "Squeal!".

In a way, the threads reflects the shows. WIAN is pulsing with life, struggling and breathing... it's far from perfect, but it has heart. Gourmet is lots of beautiful food and some great message behind all of it (at least if I go by dramabeans recaps), and perfectly groomed in every aspect.

Just like us here, sort of. :)

thanks kanshu!

Guest kanshu

Just a few more hours until episode 12 is going to air!

More nerve-wrecking questions that need to be answered....

- IS HDG really HCH's brother, as many here suspect? Or is he someone else altogether, like the egomaniac professor, or perhaps KBS' curator-friend? Or are there perhaps two different persons who impersonate HDG?

- Seeing as to how HCH is royally miffed at KBS for not even listening to her after the hug-fiasco, (When I watched their consequent meetings, I was like "Ouch, that was back to square One!"), KBS will have to make up. to her. Apologizing would be the simple thing to do, but is HCH willing to listen?

- What is it that White Suit Guy and Kim Sang are planning? It's nothing good, that much is for sure! But what exactly?

Does anyone have any ideas/thought on this?

Guest mead33

- IS HDG really HCH's brother, as many here suspect? Or is he someone else altogether, like the egomaniac professor, or perhaps KBS' curator-friend? Or are there perhaps two different persons who impersonate HDG?

- Seeing as to how HCH is royally miffed at KBS for not even listening to her after the hug-fiasco, (When I watched their consequent meetings, I was like "Ouch, that was back to square One!"), KBS will have to make up. to her. Apologizing would be the simple thing to do, but is HCH willing to listen?

- What is it that White Suit Guy and Kim Sang are planning? It's nothing good, that much is for sure! But what exactly?

1) If HDG is really HCH's brother, they will have tonnes to explain... he always seem so blur... so how did he manage to get the tips on where the artefacts are... but other than him, who else can it be? i have no clue... still think that HCH's father is somehow involved...

2) The preview to Ep 12 shows that that HCH still refuse to forgive KBS... she walked away in a huff... and i think that is the only scene (at least from the preview) that involves the two of them... i would think their misunderstanding would not be resolved today. Maybe HCH would be threatened/kidnapped by CEO Jang (they still have not shown what the bad guys will do) and then KBS will rescue her? ;p sounds pretty lame ... ;p

3) i have no idea....

but looking forward to today's episode! :w00t:

Guest pmmonkey

Well, I've mentioned in one of my post before that HDG eye doesn't look like HCH's brother's eyes. But I'm not sure who it is.

IMHO, KBS will come up with something again. He always has something up his sleeve.

Hmm... this one... can't guess. Perhaps someone with a grasp on the language can get some idea.

Guest ebrigid

Been so busy today and yesterday...and the kiss didn't work out as expected..so there was a bit of a surprise for me.

But the kiss, I think it's totally spoilt by the music, the editing, and the way too casual attire of HCH. Really regrettable I feel....

Guest kanshu

2) The preview to Ep 12 shows that that HCH still refuse to forgive KBS... she walked away in a huff... and i think that is the only scene (at least from the preview) that involves the two of them... i would think their misunderstanding would not be resolved today. Maybe HCH would be threatened/kidnapped by CEO Jang (they still have not shown what the bad guys will do) and then KBS will rescue her? ;p sounds pretty lame ... ;p

Well, this "lover's quarrel" sure did play into HCH's hand, in matters of getting KBS away from her (since she doesn't want his career and safety at risk just because of her). So chances are that she'll use this convenient incident to do what she feels she has to do to protect KBS.

(Though, I still see that problem of trust as an issue. HCH was able to overcome her earlier problems and trusts KBS (even when she suspected him to be HDG, she at least went and verified this with him rather than just smack him over the head, tie him up and carry him to her lair the police station for questioning.

But KBS still has this big problem in just trusting her; one ought to think the he learned his lesson after the scroll-thingy, but now he's doing the same thing like on the way back from his grandparents. He doesn't even try to see her side of things, nor listen to her version of the story. How can love and a relationship be built on so much mistrust??

Guest kanshu

Well, I've mentioned in one of my post before that HDG eye doesn't look like HCH's brother's eyes. But I'm not sure who it is.

That one has me puzzled, too. I guess it would need a clearer look... Or perhaps, it's really two different people?

The show has started a few minutes ago, so I guess we'll get some more clues?

(On a completely unrelated side note, mzpakipot, today, we have 220 hits more "per day"... we've actually beaten them for the first time! :D)

hello fellow threaders! anyeong! thank you for all those who responded and recommended this series! im going to start watching tonight! gosh. im so excited. i think that dong gun and sun ah make a very cute couple and i think that their chemistry will surely sizzle up the screen :) eeeee. seeing all the screen caps and the sweet kisses they share, i will definitely spend sleepless nights watching this.

im so happy! :)

Guest melyssa

It's revealed: HGD is really Gyoon!! So much is revealed and focussed on him so far. He is acting way more cool as HGD than the child-like brother of HCH. Touching brother-sister scene. He's really more heated up about their father than how HCH feels. Until she has to slap him ... So emo!!

Btw, KBS did apologise but very brief scene and I don't understand what's said!!

KBS went to visit HCH in her house ... lots of dialogue!! Have to wait for dirfree's synopsis to find out what this is all about!!

Lots of development between TL and JH ... funny too!

Gyoon walking between KBS and HCH ... like a happy family! KBS really fits being his future brother-in-law!

Oh NO!! KBS has suspected Gyoon as HGD!! He's really smart by putting pieces together. Wow!! I really like the progress of this episode.. fast-paced and exciting although I don't understand the language!!

TL's group going all out searching for HTS and Gyoon being followed by KBS. Gyoon seems to be associating with the group of ajussi dealing with illegal antiques(?), one of whom is KBS's contact. KBS went to HCH's house to look for Gyoon but found HCH who has hurt her finger.

A wallet with HCH's family photo is found in an excavation ground(?) and a call is made to HCH (while KBS is still with her) ends this episode!!

Good story development! If only I could understand what is said! *sigh*

dirfree, I have to depend on your synopsis again.... thanks in advance!!

Lee dong gun was a singer before he went into acting.He plays the piano and learn how to play the

drums so he could play his role in Lovers in Paris.I really love his voice.When you have a chance listen to one of his songs

especially ...And I LOve You So..from My boyfriend is type B.

I thinks he also plays the guitar and also a Model....I think He is a Good Kid..that's why I like Him..

I've already posted this but let me repost this again for those of you who were unable to watch it. This is LDG's song in Changing Partners. Love his soothing, cool voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU1TwelvvSY

Guest pmmonkey
That one has me puzzled, too. I guess it would need a clearer look... Or perhaps, it's really two different people?

The show has started a few minutes ago, so I guess we'll get some more clues?

(On a completely unrelated side note, mzpakipot, today, we have 220 hits more "per day"... we've actually beaten them for the first time! :D)

I;m in the same camp as you are right now... can't get to watch it live.

Didn't load well... :tears:

Thanks melyssa... I felt so disappointed about that. <_<

Hi Everyone!

Sadly to say, i'm not going to be able to post anything, i have to go out and meet some clients. You guys keep the discussion going!

BAM BAM FIGHTING!

..,don't worry mzpakipot there is always tomorrow pa nman gudluck with your client!!!

Guest kanshu
Hi Everyone!

Sadly to say, i'm not going to be able to post anything, i have to go out and meet some clients. You guys keep the discussion going!

BAM BAM FIGHTING!

Enjoy your time out! :)

Archived