[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire her for doing her best to keep filming going. Talk about a true professional.

Yes, Kanshu. That's why Suna has over 10,000 fans from Asia as well as Chinese from different

parts of the world at the onlysuna site. Her fans simply adore her.

PS ~~~~~~~ yes, he's looking at her nametag, ok??

Hahaha ... were you referring to the last pic? KBS couldn't believe

his eyes and had to double check? Real hilarious!

Hi mazpakipot. Really enjoyed looking at all the pics that you've

posted. Thanks a lot.

Does anyone know where can I get the english subtitle for this drama ? Or Does anyone have it ?

It's only up to episode 2 that are subbed.

VEOH episode 1 english subbed

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14895368ECrrwCSz

MU LINK EP 1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YT1MB9EN

MU LINK EP 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97652PJD

live stream

http://aznv.tv/en/drama/p.iD-NjIx/ uses winamp

hope that helps

PS ~~~~~~~ yes, he's looking at her nametag, ok??

Hahaha ... were you referring to the last pic? KBS couldn't believe

his eyes and had to double check? Real hilarious!

Hi mazpakipot. Really enjoyed looking at all the pics that you've

posted. Thanks a lot.

at first i thought he was looking at something else....then kanshu corrected me..haha...

do you see LDG smoking in those BTS pics?? i don't see it...

i heard SunAh smokes too?

Guest jastinel
at first i thought he was looking at something else....then kanshu corrected me..haha...

Really, she smoke too...where did u get the info?

Can someone tell me where KBS is looking at? CH doesn`t have a name tag here...hehehe

WIANepisode5July708avi_000849448.jpg

Really, she smoke too...where did u get the info?

i think it's at Jo In Sung's thread....they could be wrong, im sure.

KBS is always guessing her size that's why he keeps looking...hahaha

here's that clip with the recorded messages...

please can someone translate?????? please...thank you...

http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=...&CID=206993

Hah, no bad eggs perhaps, but what about that strange smelling stuff you hide behind your back? ;D

:) That would be nice. I think LDG is a smoker? His finger tips and gums look like it... but then, images can be misleading...

what is this about throwing bad eggs, running for cover? hahaha!! i was just at ChunJa's thread, they're throwing things at one of the bad character..haha...

Guest kanshu

Oi, of course he's looking there. And he probably thought just what that one picture about the 80b/c said, too. ;P

But with a mind so pure as his *coughcough* he would look at that name tag. Of course. <_<

Can someone tell me where KBS is looking at? CH doesn`t have a name tag here...hehehe

That's the photographic angle which leads you astray. Actualle, he's standing about one body width next to her and looks down on ground. *coughcough*

Well, there's one picture when they're having dinner where his assistant (I think that's who it is) has a packet of gigarettes lying next to him.... but I haven't seen anything on the BTS, just some pictures elsewhere where he's shown with a cigarette for some promotional stuff.. but promo doesn't mean he's smoking. Hence my question, because I noticed his fingers and his gum had those typical signs of a smoker, but I wasn't sure.

KBS is always guessing her size that's why he keeps looking...hahaha

It's da mating drive, I tell you. Mating drive! :wacko:

(Actually, that look - the one in episode 10 at the museum's entrance - was too quick to be acting... must've been LDG's eyes wandering there... ) -_-

I believe Suna doesn't smoke. She had a hard time acting like a smoker in "Yesterday" and if you watch closely, she doesn't really have the mannerisms of a smoker in that scene.

And she's always sporting light make up on. And remember, she was an endorser of DHC. They wouldn't have chosen her if she doesn't have good skin. She should have been included in the poll made by top cosmetic surgeons for the category of good skin. (that was just last month, from empas news)

Ahh, I'm a bit disappointed that LDG smokes. :(

I don't think Suna is a smoker. I noticed that right away when I watched MNIKSS, the part where Samshik was following her and she dropped by the store and bought some cigarettes and tried to light one. The way she put the cigarette in her mouth tells me she does not smoke. I know because I used to smoke.

..,just finish watching ep8-10 and thankz to you guyz i now know what's been happening,

now i can relate and join to your forum..,

...just can wait for the next episode,,just can get enough of KIM SUN AH!!!!

..,love you guyz!!!! gud nyt here!!! see in an hour!!!!

Guest EnDlEsS88
I don't think Suna is a smoker. I noticed that right away when I watched MNIKSS, the part where Samshik was following her and she dropped by the store and bought some cigarettes and tried to light one. The way she put the cigarette in her mouth tells me she does not smoke. I know because I used to smoke.

but dont u think that could be acting ... i mean lots of actresses/actors do smoke ... of course that doesnt mean that SA is a smoker .. i am just saying. .. whether she smokes or not ... it 's totally up to her :sweatingbullets:

Archived