[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest jastinel

Two more days before BamBam, I wish they will release the preview of the next episode tomorrow.

I just finished re watching episode 5,6,7,8....I just love it!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't hate me.... :tongue2: :lol: ;;;;djd

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m...iP0T/__0102.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/mzpakiP0T/__03.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/mzpakiP0T/__04.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/mzpakiP0T/__05.jpg

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/mzpakiP0T/__06.jpg

dcinside samsoon

bdb9ca98.jpg

PS

013bfa42.jpg

wall03_1024.jpg

1-19.jpg

dcinside

oh no!!! they didn't!?!?!? sorry everyone....

Look at your own risk if you're a SamShik and SamSoon fan

*******deleted PS*****

e90d78e1.jpg

i have a question that is not connected to "Every Night," want to test your kdrama knowledge. Is there a drama that is kind of similar to a movie called "Miss Congeniality?" I happen to be watching it right now, and I love this movie. I think KSA can pull Sandra Bullock's (Gracie Hart) character as a tomboyish-slobbish undercover cop turned into a Beauty Pageant contestant. It's a great storyline, and funny.

:rolleyes::unsure::blink:

Have you seen Powerful Opponents? I just love this drama; Chae Rim is such versatile actress. She is a bodyguard for the Presiden't Son. The only thing that I did not like are the dramatic portions of the story (I don't want to divulge too much if you want to watch it). I just love the pairing of Chae Rim and Lee Jin Wook. This is the closest thing to Miss Congeniality that I can think of.

Very interesting pictures but oh no, why ps my favourite pic

of Samsoon and Samshik at the Namsan Stairs? Guess Samsoon

will want it to be Samshik and no one else, right?

Thanks for the pics, mzpakipot.

Guest jastinel

Agree! I love making PS Pics but I will never PS this Photo of Samshik and Samsoon.

It`s my favorite among all their photos...lots of memories in it.

I guess I have to re watch MNIKSS before I go to sleep. I missed that!

I hope other fans can stop comparing MNIKSS and BamBam...for the sake of Suna!

She`s trying so hard...doing her best to portray the role of Cho Hee, lets give her credit for that!

I hope other fans can stop comparing MNIKSS and BamBam...for the sake of Suna!

She`s trying so hard...doing her best to portray the role of Cho Hee, lets give her credit for that!

Jastinel, Suna is doing a wonderful job as CH. She is merely acting out what the director and scriptwriters

want. It's not her fault that there are similar scenes. Suna did not write the script and neither was she directing

the drama. And as you've said, she is indeed portraying the role of CH so well. Keep up the good work, Suna.

Ha....ha....ha... Ya, bad girl mzpakipot, the Namsan pic is only exclusive to Samsoon and Samshik... BUT...love the way you organized the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Guest jastinel
i'm sorry everyone.....sis jastinel, sueyip...

do you guys want me to take those ps off??

It`s ok mzpakipot, it`s not your PS anyway.

Just wish other people can give her a break.

She`s giving so much effort on this drama and

I hope she wont have any regret on this.

I can see that she`s happy working with

these people, specially with LDG.

Oh, you removed the other PS, Thanks!

i'm sorry everyone.....sis jastinel, sueyip...

do you guys want me to take those ps off??

Hey mz, I'm cool about it. I know that some of you are offended by comparisons made by other fans to Samsoon. Better brace yourselves because this is not going to let up. There are those who will be watching WIAN much later than us and will post their thoughts on this thread and I am sure there will be more mention of Samsoon.

I know Suna would really like to veer away from her Samsoon image, but unfortunately, people don't see it that way. Let us just respect their views and first and foremost, please, let us not lose our sense of humour.

Guest purpledoll

I changed my mind about what I wrote, it came out harsher than I intended. I don't like the comparisons.

Guest EnDlEsS88
Korean CF ft KBS and HCH

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?flvPlay...F7ylSuN-o$

korean MV

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?flvPlay...g2xtV4ChI$

OMG!!! I'M BEGINNING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH LDG! he's sO adorable!! Love it when he laughs!! :P

http://mv.baidu.com/export/flashplayer.swf...7b54e2264879875

nice mvs ... now i think i understand what u mean ^^

Guest *alodia*

I actually like it when i first saw these pictures in DC inside. Because that's what I was thinking exactly while watching those scenes. As in almost every scene. Except for the Nam San park because I didn't know that the lighted structure in the faraway background is Nam San, And the name tag of the receptionist for Boracay (i was thinking a different scene there... when she entered the club leading to the bumsang-chohee dance sequence in ep2).

So it's not just me but korean fans as well.

But i can see jastinel's point, i'm sad as well that Suna is trying her best to get out of sam soon's shadows, but i can't help it. :lol:

This cho-hee-seems-like-sam-soon thing is getting in my nerves sometimes.

Number one, of course we can see sam soon in cho hee, both are being portrayed by Suna, what do you expect? I have seen older projects of Suna and on her every project I can see Sam Soon every now and then. Again, what do we expect, it's HER. I'm more pissed off seeing "Sam Soon" in other dramas being portrayed by other actress (get what i mean? ever since MNIKSS female leads for romantic comedies seem to follow the characterization of Sam Soon, unfortunately Cho Hee was one of them).

Number two, it's not her fault that cho hee is sometimes similar to sam soon, it's the writer's/director's discretion. being a good actress as she is, she is merely doing what is being asked. the writers and directors can always correct her if she is doing something wrong. it seems that cho hee was 'designed' to somehow let the viewers see samsoon. whether it was planned or just a coincedence, there's a very thin line between the characterization of cho hee and sam soon (again, in that case, how do we expect Suna to act differently if she is only following the characterization given by the writers to cho hee). and if the two characters will be compared, of course the very endearing, strong and exceptional sam soon character will prevail.

i have a question that is not connected to "Every Night," want to test your kdrama knowledge. Is there a drama that is kind of similar to a movie called "Miss Congeniality?" I happen to be watching it right now, and I love this movie. I think KSA can pull Sandra Bullock's (Gracie Hart) character as a tomboyish-slobbish undercover cop turned into a Beauty Pageant contestant. It's a great storyline, and funny.

:rolleyes::unsure::blink:

I love Ms. Congeniality too. I also wished that Suna will do something like that.

Have you seen She's On Duty? You should if you haven't. It's somehow patterned on "Ms. Congeniality. Unfortunately, she did the undercover as a high school student and not a beauty pageant contestant. :( Too bad she cannot do sometting like that anymore because it would be so much like She's On Duty and people will compare it with each other. :lol:

Waahh i miss Chun Jae In! i wanna watch my SOD dvd~

hi guys im a bit late perhaps asking this but wondering if will there be eng subs for this drama....tx b4

BON is doing the harsub

status

download link for ep1

Guest kanshu

Back from the dead, so to speak... sorry, I was away from da Net for some days due to work- and health issues...

About the comparision, I watched LDGs "Sweet 18" yesterday and the day before, while sofaridden, and had to laugh when I found the drinking scene, the mud scene (there it was soot), amongst others, there.

Please don't forget that KSA had influence on her character. The character she plays is the character she wants to play. The original character was supposed to be a sexy person right from the start, and she had the writers change that. It's in one of the interviews in this thread. So it's not just the writer's and director's vision of Cho He, but also KSA's vision of Choo Hee. I'm curious as to what she sees in the character...

Additionally, there are a lot of "Standard" scenes, that you will see featured in every kdrama - including, slapping, yelling, food sharing, guy stealing a kiss, a rain scene (with our without kissing), some playful scene, some vacationi/going away scene (Jeju Island is popular, too)... Check out "Alone in Love" or "18 vs 29", or "Lovers in Paris". It's "plot points" that the audience expects to happen, when they see an onscreen relationship develope. I have somewhat of an internal check list whenever I start watching a new drama series, so I'm not surprised at all to find similar scenes.

The same goes for characters... I've seen HCHs and KBS, and TL Kangs before, in many a kdrama. Chief Choi is no stranger to me. Or the Team Mates, and even Kim Sang and his henchmen.

What makes the difference is how the combination of both is handled. That is, for me, the only reason to keep on watching kdramas, who very, very rarely do anything to really surprise me. With all the same "starting points", it's how a similar scene plays out, how similar character do similar things - but differently....

(and on a side note, it also means that LDG isn't doing his job well, because he fails to impress as KBS if he can be easily replaced by Sam Shik's image in those "comparision" scenes... I mean, that is what it boils down to, that KBS could just be cut out and replaced by Sam Shik, because the scene is so similar that it reminds of Samsooni...? Or do I have a profound misunderstanding about what "similar" means? In which case, please enlighten me and help me heal my stupidity. :sweatingbullets: )

And honestly... those of you who read lots of books, or especially lots of romance books... after how many books does it all look like the same thing to you?

I'm probably wrong to watch a show for its own merits, for that individiual charm and the unique combination that each show, and each combination of actors has. I'll keep on looking for what makes a show unique, because, frankly, after all those shows I watched, they all begin to look the same for me. :sweatingbullets:

On a very different topic (or perhaps not), while watching two of LDG's dramas, I couldn't help to think that he's really throwing his all into the character of Kim Bum Sang. I've never seen him act so intensely before... or maybe I just haven't watched enough of his stuff for that. :sweatingbullets:

LDG's characterization of KBS is really gripping and true.

Archived