• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flipchk23

i'm totally in love with LovCom

i watched the movie first then moved on to the anime

thanks to kiss-sub who subs the series ^__^

Guest jesseski

When I saw there was a movie a while back I was like O______o I'd read a few chapters of the manga and absolutely hated it heh. It was to.. er is cliche the word? And I couldn't stand it ^-^ But I thought the movie looked cute. Boy, oh boy. I love this movie. Teppei is so cute in his green jacket >_<

Guest heartmilktea

NO FRIKKIN WAY!!! A MOVIE????

this is awesome haha i love lovely complex xDD

and the girl is so hilarious with her reactions and expressions. i remember when she turned into a "ghost" xDD

the guy is SLOW i mean seriously =_= i just wanted to slap his face or something but i guess that's what makes this funny

::quickly goes to see if i can download::

• 4 months later...
Guest Jang_Yoon_Jung ^ ^

I love love LOVE Lovely Complex~!

I just got started reading it...I'm up to the latest one published in the US...which is 4. xD

I kind of got sick of the Japanese mangas...where they usually have the girl as really really short and so cute they look younger than they really are...

and have their personalities usually super nice and kind...

But then I got sick of the Korean manhwas which usually have the girl as some ugly person who is hot-tempered, either that or some arrogant pretty person who's hot-tempered. >.>;;;

Lovely Complex is the most awesomely awesomest romantic manga in the world. >___<

It's not really stereo-typed like some of the others are. xD

I'm so obssessed with Lovely Complex right now...

GONNA WATCH THE MOVIE~!

Oh, and I hope it's ok that I commented in a topic that hasn't had a post since...last year. xD;;;

Guest stillshellie

the movie was okay-it had its moments. I liked the anime way better though. I've never read the manga. I used to be obsessed with lovely complex but now I'm over it because the anime is done

Guest dbskapplecider88

I've seen some of the anime and i've watched the movie several times. I love the movie though a lot of people seem to not like it. I watched it on crunchyroll and a lot of people said the girl overacted but I think she is really funny :) Teppei is adorable. he gets my vote for the most adorable japanese guy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished both the anime and the movie last month and it was awsome. the actor and actress who play otani and koizumi were very cute. it would be great if they could do another movie or drama together. :D

Guest amydien

The anime was soooooooo hilarious! I've never laughed so hard in a long while. I tried to watch the movie, but it felt different and less funny so I stopped. Anyway, I love the anime! It took me a few episodes to realise that they were speaking in Kansai dialect! It made the show even more funny! :lol:

• 10 months later...

Archived