:: Lovely Complex ::

Guest Risa chan

Guest Risa chan

Manga to Movie !!I was really happy when i heard about the news ..

"Nakahara Aya's romantic comedy manga "Lovely Complex" is being adapted into a movie"

Otani_And_Risa_by_ThunderStorm21.jpg

The Story :

Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. The two are always bickering and even their teacher sees them as a comedy act. But as their friendship develops, so does Risa's feelings toward Otani.

Main Actor / Actress :

IPB Image

Fujisawa Ema (Risa)

# Profession: Actress
# Date of Birth: 1982-Dec-26
# Birthplace: Tokyo
# Height: 168cm
# Weight: 45kg
# Star Sign: Capricorn
# Blood Type: O

Koike Teppei (Otani)

* Profession: Actor / Singer
* Date of Birth: January 5th, 1986
* Height: 167cm
* Weight: 54kg
* Star Sign: Capricorn
* Blood Type: B
* Birthplace: Osaka
* JPop Group: WaT

Lovely Complex [manga] Official Site >>>> Lovely Complex Official Site

( At the production conference, Teppei Koike tells us "Since I was born in Osaka, being able to perform using the Kansai dialect was like being myself." In regards to Koike, Ema Fujisawa said "it was like [he] jumped straight out from the manga, so working with him was very exciting." The Nankai Candies, a comedy duo in whose members share the same plight as the characters in Lovely Complex will have make a special appearance in the film. Ryouta Yamasato of Nankai Candies, noticing that Koike's every remark made the whole assembly hall erupt with cheers, said "No fair! I'm the exact same guy!" Ryouta sunk when his partner Shizuyo Yamasaki then said "I'd like to quit my gig with my current partner and pair up with Koike!" )
source: akadot

[[The film debuts in Japan in August 2006]]

======================

the manga is hilarios shoujo type .. highly recomanded image
i tried to gather as much informations as possible image
im really looking foward watching the movie image

this is a MUST READ MANGA image

Oh and since this is my first post ..
ill give u some useful links :
Link 1
Link 2

Volumes: 17 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=230Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 24

Lovely_Complex_by_sweet_hanaki.jpg

LovelyComplex60082920.jpg

lovely_complex_anime_wallpaper_5-wide.jp

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tenshi62

a lovely complex movie?? i love this manga, can't wait until summer to watch it!! it seems like Fujisawa Ema and teppei are about the same height, so how do they make her taller .. heels?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crazyMuka

the two actors really fit the images in the manga, I don't know about the acting, but Teppei has been acting for quite a while so it should be all good, plus he's just sooo adorable *hugs hugs*. This is promised to be a fun and sweet experience :D.

Guest itz_n_obsession

wow i'm seeing a lot of manga turned into movies lately! anyways i dont know if it just me but, is the guy supposely to be shorter? he like only one cm away from her....hehehe lol i think it just me :P

Guest crazyMuka

wow i'm seeing a lot of manga turned into movies lately! anyways i dont know if it just me but, is the guy supposely to be shorter? he like only one cm away from her....hehehe lol i think it just me :P

well, it's always easier for girls to appear taller than guys, I know they must have a way to pull the small difference in height off in the movie. Uhm, here's a short character introduction clip for the movie, and boys, Teppei does appear very very short compare to the girl (well, she has the high heels on but..., still, Teppei looks small next to her) :P: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvcwSrlJ8Q .

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest goodvibrations

Hilarious manga, I love it <3!

I saw vol 8-10 at my local Japanese bookstore, and there seems to be another tall girl striving for Otani's affections ;D

Can't wait to see the movie.

Archived